Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1399. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
this coin....

i have been trading this for the past few days, and i have to say its unreal, you cant stop watching it....

dump after pump after dump.... my mrs is getting p1ssed at me talking about it...

BTCWHALE is a legend
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The fact they put so huge walls tells me they have big plans for this coin. It would be really stupid to sell if you bought at 3500+ satosthi right now.

It's the most common pump tactic but also extremely risky if someone dumps onto your wall.. see, now he removed it Sad
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Notice at 2400 there is a 40 BTC buy wall. I suspect this is by the whale who dumped all the way down there and now hopes to buy back cheaper.

I had my finger on the trigger at 2400 but waited too long and had to get back in at 2600 where I sold most. At the speed it went back up I don't think its smart trying to mess with the big dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
I am growing in my conviction that the blackhole multipool is going to kill all PoW altcoins.  If so, BC will start by eating the scrypt PoW coins.  Once you see LTC lagging behind BTC, it will be a SIGN.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
The fact they put so huge walls tells me they have big plans for this coin. It would be really stupid to sell if you bought at 3500+ satosthi right now.

Big plan to rape coin in favour of their profit

I am very angry that they touched this coin. Their smelly hands touched BlackCoin
Activity: 224
Activity: 406
12BTC Buy wall? Easyyy exit. But I'm pumped for 5000 satoshi. Bring it on.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Notice at 2400 there is a 40 BTC buy wall. I suspect this is by the whale who dumped all the way down there and now hopes to buy back cheaper.
Activity: 574
Could this pull an AUR or nah?

Is .01 BTC possible? or not even a chance
Activity: 335
I've never seen anything like this.

(then again I haven't been here for that long..so..yeah..)
Activity: 101
For those of you who haven't seen this before. It's simply big players slamming down the price than buying from everybody who gets scared. If its too much for you I suggest walking away from the PC for a bit lol. If you had faith it would pass 5000 before, theres no reason to change your mind now.
common shakeout ))
btw, where did these walls at 5000 go? Grin

other side :-)  buy wall 3760
legendary
Activity: 1274
12 btc buy wall we aint coming down anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
For those of you who haven't seen this before. It's simply big players slamming down the price than buying from everybody who gets scared. If its too much for you I suggest walking away from the PC for a bit lol. If you had faith it would pass 5000 before, theres no reason to change your mind now.
common shakeout ))
btw, where did these walls at 5000 go? Grin
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Activity: 113
Dammit promised I wouldnt try to trade but that was impossible to resist. I only managed to get another 300coins as I was forced to buy in at the same amount I sold for the majority Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
coins are changing hands  Grin
Activity: 322
come on, another dump please. I've found some more BTC to throw in. Wink
Activity: 224
How long does it take to move these from one exchange to another?

Also THAT WAS ONE MEGA DUMP!   Shocked
Activity: 65
price is all over the place lol.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Aaaand were back up!
Jump to: