Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1403. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I am wondering why this coin is better than any other coin in the market or not?

Blackcoin has some fair stats also. No premine on top of that.

Well, actually, we got a pretty sound value store going on with BC. With 1% inflation, it means that BC will become a certain value, and have a real steady price. A BTC might be worth 600$ one day, the other day 650$, the other day 480$. That's not really sound price.

A blackcoin, on the other hand, once it stabilizes (and 5k sat still is cheap), will near-always be the same price. e.g. 500 euro in BC will stay about 500 euro.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am wondering why this coin is better than any other coin in the market or not?

Blackcoin has some fair stats also. No premine on top of that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

It's not. But the altmarket needs something exciting after a bad week. That's why we're all pumping BC for no reason. Losing money is quite fun
Activity: 420
Activity: 322
5000 satoshis will be a big psychological barrier to break through + a lot of traders will take some profits at this round number. Therefore I expect us to smash through 5000 in a few hours rather than the next 30 minutes. Either way, it definitely an opportunity for new comers to acquire a decent amount before we get too high.

Agreed, it's just a round number, a really important round number.

Some people leave their orders on a big round number while they are away from their PC so they catch any spike. Poor guys may be left behind if they dont close those orders!

I'm sure a lot of people put up orders at 1000, 2000, 3000 and are waking up and spitting out their coffee onto the screen.

Edit: we just passed Vertcoin market cap  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
5000 satoshis will be a big psychological barrier to break through + a lot of traders will take some profits at this round number. Therefore I expect us to smash through 5000 in a few hours rather than the next 30 minutes. Either way, it definitely an opportunity for new comers to acquire a decent amount before we get too high.

Agreed, it's just a round number, a really important round number.

Some people leave their orders on a big round number while they are away from their PC so they catch any spike. Poor guys may be left behind if they dont close those orders!
This is funny. I could crash the market to 1500 satoshi if I desired to. Brb putting more sell orders near 5000, 6000 and 7000

Buy orders set. DO IT! (or better said, TRY IT)  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Yah, just got my first multipool payout! Cheers.  Grin

how much ?
Activity: 406
This is funny. I could crash the market to 1500 satoshi if I desired to. Brb putting more sell orders near 5000, 6000 and 7000
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Yah, just got my first multipool payout! Cheers.  Grin
The volume on Mintpal alone is now almost 1000 BTC, that is over half a million USD. A "whale" would now need to be a real life "whale" with millions of dollars to control the market.
Activity: 420
I am wondering can a whaler buy all the coin in BC and drive the BC market down and up?
legendary
i've been on the multipool for about 4 hours with 4 mh/s and only got 8 coins through so far. that seem low to me???
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
what a knob,why did i not buy more at 600. i had 29000. sold some i now have 10000. just transfered some mint and dgb to turn into btc so i can buy more

HAHA I am also a knob but decided now to throw all in and am sitting on 8k Black coin approx you think that is enough to regenerate my crapola economic situation? If it reaches 2 bucks it means I can emigrate and be near my son and parents and family..It would mean a miracle for me..Just 2 bucks it needs to get to..see how maybe just one coin can change a whole family's life lol? It's scary..If it gets t 10 bucks or does an aurora then my husband can retire lol. Then I will also mine black coins one day get a mining rig.. I know 8k is incy but if this goes up it will be awesome.

Who knows, but I wouldn't panic at this price. Look at the 20+ btc wall at 5000.. somebody is holding down the fort to swallow more coins, thats all I can think of. You dont post into a 20 btc wall expecting to actually make the sale
that's what whales always do
legendary
i could do with a large slice of luck .so bring it on
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
what a knob,why did i not buy more at 600. i had 29000. sold some i now have 10000. just transfered some mint and dgb to turn into btc so i can buy more

HAHA I am also a knob but decided now to throw all in and am sitting on 8k Black coin approx you think that is enough to regenerate my crapola economic situation? If it reaches 2 bucks it means I can emigrate and be near my son and parents and family..It would mean a miracle for me..Just 2 bucks it needs to get to..see how maybe just one coin can change a whole family's life lol? It's scary..If it gets t 10 bucks or does an aurora then my husband can retire lol. Then I will also mine black coins one day get a mining rig.. I know 8k is incy but if this goes up it will be awesome.

Who knows, but I wouldn't panic at this price. Look at the 20+ btc wall at 5000.. somebody is holding down the fort to swallow more coins, thats all I can think of. You dont post into a 20 btc wall expecting to actually make the sale
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Should over take Vert Coin in the next 20-30 minutes, if not sooner.
Jump to: