Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1398. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
For those of you who haven't seen this before. It's simply big players slamming down the price than buying from everybody who gets scared. If its too much for you I suggest walking away from the PC for a bit lol. If you had faith it would pass 5000 before, theres no reason to change your mind now.

In fact if these children had twitter accounts and looked at the order book they'd see a 47 BTC buy order at 3,150 satoshi.

The big guys want in, and like all wealthy people, they want discount prices.

+1

i only started trading it due to btcwhale last week.... guy is getting all the big players involved, just look at the volumes...

the big buy walls... this is going to be a rollercoaster ride for the next week or so

Do you guys now think it can go to ten k or beyond? What is the BTC WHale perdiction o the highest point this coin can go? Like Maza coin or Aurora had their high then they went down..What do we see for this one? Could it reach a high and actually stabilize? I am certainly not determined to sell at a loss.

The big fish can only answer that i think as long as there are buyers and a buzz it will continue to rise....

I will say the buyer i have been in contact with really likes this coin, and i think he wants to take it as high as it can go... nd judging buy the sheer volumes traded today noting will surprise me

When he started driving the price he was talking about 3000%... i laughed...  Grin im not so sure now... could be right, just enjoy the ride
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The whales are also buying at the sale price, believe it. The buy walls are just a safety net in case the price falls enough for a bargain.

That's an organized pump where all players put their buy orders at the same price. Buyers be careful. I would never say 'buy and you'll make profit', but you could profit if you buy at the right time. At this point, you're too late. Buy at 4000 satoshi to get a 20% profit to 5000 satoshi, at what cost? This thing is a bubble and you could easily lose 50% in a single big dump (or become a bag holder, like maxcoin). It'll prolly get to 5000 satoshi but I expect high resistance beyond that..
Activity: 364
Hello hellooo I am new here, to BC and to cryptos in general. I just bought some BC and was reading up on PoS coins and I had a question. Since this is a pure PoS coin now, how are security issues such as those discussed in the thread below addressed?  I know Peercoin had to implement a PoS/PoW hybrid system to prevent such attack, and that many other coins implement a PoW/PoS hybrid system instead of pure PoS for the same reason. How is it possible to prevent attack forks with pure PoS?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-bitcoin-ppcoin-168924

"There is absolutely no mention of the fundamental flaw in PoS consensus which none of your proposals have addressed:  As of yet none of the proof of stake proposals are workable because there is nothing at stake!   If someone is PoS mining it is in their best interest to attempt to concurrently build an honest chain as well as all possible attack forks just in case one of them happens to win.  Under most schemes this is the profit maximizing move, in all I've seen so far its at least neutral.  Mining an attack under PoW actually involves _spending_ something and taking the risk other miners will extend it. PoW works because your work is at stake so even a very small amount of honest miners make mercenary rational miners behave honestly too. "

Thanks any info would be appreciated, I am trying to understand this technology better now that I am involved with it Cheesy

It's been discussed by the Dev team and Sunny King (POS developer) agreed issue can be resolved by re-enabling POW but with a block reward of 0. It's being dealt with. But also understand it is only under extreme circumstances that this issue is even an issue at all.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It's interesting that all the big walls around 5000 satoshi have vanished.
Activity: 574
How many BlackCoins are there in total?

(just found about BC and not didn't see this info yet by searching briefly)

Was just about to ask this
Activity: 322
Most of all I'm afraid this coin will be raped a lot by all these massive P&D. This coin deserves to be alive in the league.

The problem is that not all traders reading this thread here, not all have the awareness of whats happening here.
If everyone would keep calm, there would be no danger.
Just IMHO
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How many BlackCoins are there in total?

(just found about BC and didn't see this info yet by searching briefly)
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello hellooo I am new here, to BC and to cryptos in general. I just bought some BC and was reading up on PoS coins and I had a question. Since this is a pure PoS coin now, how are security issues such as those discussed in the thread below addressed?  I know Peercoin had to implement a PoS/PoW hybrid system to prevent such attack, and that many other coins implement a PoW/PoS hybrid system instead of pure PoS for the same reason. How is it possible to prevent attack forks with pure PoS?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-bitcoin-ppcoin-168924

"There is absolutely no mention of the fundamental flaw in PoS consensus which none of your proposals have addressed:  As of yet none of the proof of stake proposals are workable because there is nothing at stake!   If someone is PoS mining it is in their best interest to attempt to concurrently build an honest chain as well as all possible attack forks just in case one of them happens to win.  Under most schemes this is the profit maximizing move, in all I've seen so far its at least neutral.  Mining an attack under PoW actually involves _spending_ something and taking the risk other miners will extend it. PoW works because your work is at stake so even a very small amount of honest miners make mercenary rational miners behave honestly too. "

Thanks any info would be appreciated, I am trying to understand this technology better now that I am involved with it Cheesy

Activity: 294
For those of you who haven't seen this before. It's simply big players slamming down the price than buying from everybody who gets scared. If its too much for you I suggest walking away from the PC for a bit lol. If you had faith it would pass 5000 before, theres no reason to change your mind now.

In fact if these children had twitter accounts and looked at the order book they'd see a 47 BTC buy order at 3,150 satoshi.

+1

i only started trading it due to btcwhale last week.... guy is getting all the big players involved, just look at the volumes...

the big buy walls... this is going to be a rollercoaster ride for the next week or so

Do you guys now think it can go to ten k or beyond? What is the BTC WHale perdiction o the highest point this coin can go? Like Maza coin or Aurora had their high then they went down..What do we see for this one? Could it reach a high and actually stabilize? I am certainly not determined to sell at a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Most of all I'm afraid this coin will be raped a lot by all these massive P&D. This coin deserves to be alive in the TOP 10 league.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

+1

The whales are also buying at the sale price, believe it. The buy walls are just a safety net in case the price falls enough for a bargain.
Activity: 364

legendary
wooow ... Cheesy could have doubled , dont know if im brave enough to try to trade on this market ^^

stupid* enough. keep your money safe bro

+1

You can double and you can halve. It is better one bird in hand than two in the bush. This little birdy in your hands can grow so much.
legendary
Activity: 1274
wooow ... Cheesy could have doubled , dont know if im brave enough to try to trade on this market ^^
you could have halved too.

Daytrading is a risky business ATM.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
5000 here we come  Cool
legendary
Grrr... Bitcoin transaction time sucks a lot
Activity: 406

stupid* enough. keep your money safe bro
Activity: 350
Jump to: