Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1400. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Ive never seen that happen before. That was... amazing :O
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Someone trying to prove something by doing all this dump?

Yes trying to panic everybody to dump their coins and then ump it back up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Holy shit it is impossible to day trade this Tongue
Activity: 322
From no buy orders to an avalanche of buy orders this is incredible. Whales splashing making tsunamis right now!
Activity: 335
...and...collapse. Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Someone trying to prove something by doing all this dump?
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
tumble tumble tumble

mind is exploding, i think i'll go read a newspaper and visit the toilet for a bit. I can't hand this lol
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Blackcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" due to having over 20 votes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Blackcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

BDLyuuX7L9FJcLjjtG6uYgPxfSU72FNutH
Activity: 406
unloading a bit. preparing for wave #2
Activity: 168
LMAO no more buy orders. This is too fun to watch.
Activity: 294
Activity: 364
tumble tumble tumble

Which will be followed by bounce bounce bounce
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
This is the third time there's been a sharp downward spike in the last 24 hours. Each time so far Blackcoin bounced back quickly and then rocketed up to new heights. Lets see what happens this time. I would rebuy but I'm now officially ALL IN.

I hope it pays off for you buddy, I don't think I've ever gone all in on anything.

Thanks bro! It's only all in with my trading funds. I haven't put my life savings on the line  Cheesy

That's always good to hear! Cheesy
Activity: 168
tumble tumble tumble
Activity: 406
i've just been buying.  I'll sell a bit at 9000 satoshi maybe.

If I sell mine before yours, then we'll never get at 9000 satoshi. lol

edit: on a serious note, you guys are retards for buying NOW. you've missed the train. stop buying or I'll make you lose your money quickly

Ok now you are name calling and that's not cool dude. Take your negativity elsewhere please.

sure. if you are totally sane and youre making a good analysis of the coins profitability before putting your buy order in the orderbook, then fine. but some people are just panic buying for no reason, thinking they missed the boat or something. those are the people im calling out

edit: for a good reference, look at mazacoin. this kind of market driven hype is absolutely unsustainable.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
It's like selling DOGE at 50 satoshi when it dropped from 60. I've already done this once  Sad
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Oh no this is the end!

end of more of my bitcoin because I'm buying Moarrrr  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

edit: on a serious note, you guys are retards for buying NOW. you've missed the train. stop buying or I'll make you lose your money quickly

Pissing contest much? What are you 5 years old??? People that talk a lot of shyte have nothing to show for it.

Ok now you are name calling and that's not cool dude. Take your negativity elsewhere please.
Jump to: