Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1401. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
This is the third time there's been a sharp downward spike in the last 24 hours. Each time so far Blackcoin bounced back quickly and then rocketed up to new heights. Lets see what happens this time. I would rebuy but I'm now officially ALL IN.

I hope it pays off for you buddy, I don't think I've ever gone all in on anything.

Thanks bro! It's only all in with my trading funds. I haven't put my life savings on the line  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i've just been buying.  I'll sell a bit at 9000 satoshi maybe.

If I sell mine before yours, then we'll never get at 9000 satoshi. lol

edit: on a serious note, you guys are retards for buying NOW. you've missed the train. stop buying or I'll make you lose your money quickly. I'm happily selling at those prices for a 10x profit, while you guys can't even get a 1% profit at those rates. lmao
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i've just been buying.  I'll sell a bit at 9000 satoshi maybe.
Activity: 322
Hm i would like to get some blackcoins on the market and try to daytrade a bit, buy, sell etc Smiley
However most of my coins are blocked for staking, any idea if i can cancel and free them ?

AFAIK you have to relock your wallet and wait for them to unstake.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hm i would like to get some blackcoins on the market and try to daytrade a bit, buy, sell etc Smiley
However most of my coins are blocked for staking, any idea if i can cancel and free them ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
really weak hands will lose the train.. remember.. the COIN IS STILL CHEAP IT HAS LONG WAY TO GO THEY ARE JUST STEALING YOUR COIN
legendary
This is the third time there's been a sharp downward spike in the last 24 hours. Each time so far Blackcoin bounced back quickly and then rocketed up to new heights. Lets see what happens this time. I would rebuy but I'm now officially ALL IN.

Yeah, definitely buy dude. Buy all my sell orders at 4000-5000 satoshi please. Easiest 10 BTC right here, and then I'll put more

Please learn to read before trying to troll  Cheesy
Activity: 364
This is our first million dollar day people. We already absolutely crushed Dogecoin's volume today. This is just the beginning. Sell at your own peril.

You just can't say it enough - some just will not listen...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

I hope it pays off for you buddy, I don't think I've ever gone all in on anything.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Seems quite volatile still but always with new floors. Anyone dare to trade between 3000 and 4000 and have success? Im staying out of trading for now.

Yeah, definitely buy dude. Buy all my sell orders at 4000-5000 satoshi please. Easiest 10 BTC right here, and then I'll put more. 10x profit for me
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
I am wondering why this coin is better than any other coin in the market or not?

It's not. But the altmarket needs something exciting after a bad week. That's why we're all pumping BC for no reason. Losing money is quite fun

This is absolute FUD beyond FUD, read about the coin first and look at how big our community is.

Also, yes the typical alt traders are jumping in because they see a green coin. Understand though, they are jumping in because this coin went green on its own first. If it was sitting stagnant with no volume they would be buying TAK or something right now.

I hope this coin does well but I have a feeling people seem to think it's going to skyrocket and it's going to stay there.. :|

Haha well people do have the imaginary vision of rockets to the moon. The reality of the market is the price will go up, it will settle to a floor, volume will back off, and it will stay that way until the community puts another charge up its arse.

Exactly, It sucks but you gotta be a realist in these markets!
legendary
Activity: 322
This is our first million dollar day people. We already absolutely crushed Dogecoin's volume today. This is just the beginning. Sell at your own peril.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Also, markets are funny. Someone is selling at let's say 100 units of some money. Then someone else wants to sell all of his coins and dumps through the buy orders down to 50. All of the sudden the person selling at 100 is in panic and starts selling at 50 too. What happened in his mind that a second ago he wouldn't sell below 100 and now he wants to sell at 50?
Activity: 68
Holding your "cheap" coins, you will cry on the top of mountain.   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Someone is driving the market down on porpose. lol

Weaker hands selling and being replaced by hands holding at higher prices. It is the way of things Cheesy
Activity: 101
This is funny. I could crash the market to 1500 satoshi if I desired to.

Do it! Many people who think they missed the train would be happy to be able to buy at 1500. Smiley

+1 I want some cheap BCs

Do it! Many people who think they missed the train would be happy to be able to buy at 1500. Smiley

Why would I do it? I'm slowly unloading my BC at 5000 satoshi. Looks like there's a lot of buy support. good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Jump to: