Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1428. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Can we use CGminer for this coin @ Bcmultipool.com?

I haven't worked with SGminer and I'm not sure how this works.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
pool launch when?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Someone is buying up everything.

Yup, they are trying, but you have to pay for your BlackCoins, there is no new supply - isn't that great! To be a whale with BlackCoin, you have to pay BIG bucks Cheesy

Many thanks go to the strong holders who had and continue to have faith, nothing stopping us getting to 2,300 (or beyond) before temporary pull back (retrace) to ~2,000 level.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Cheesy who's the guy putting up constant ticks of 1.01010101? Funny to see like 8 of them stack up at once.
fairly large player buying.  seams suspect thought because most smart buyers would buy slower to get better price.

He was doing it on the selling side prior seemingly to try and drive it to about 1900, and then stopped.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
where can i exchange blackcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Well almost 500% in a week i'd say that's pretty good going for any coin  Cool

I would say it just comes back to the initial trading value...

Vertcoin went up to 12 million dollar market cap before crashing back down. Even when it crashed it remained above 5 million for days.

Blackcoin hasn't even broken the million dollar market cap mark yet (getting very close though).
Activity: 308
big pump incomming??
legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Cheesy who's the guy putting up constant ticks of 1.01010101? Funny to see like 8 of them stack up at once.
fairly large player buying.  seams suspect thought because most smart buyers would buy slower to get better price.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
re: merchant take-up. What's the likelihood of a simple API being made available that would facilitate calls to send/receive BC payments ? Nothing too fancy to start, just the basics to get that particular ball rolling. As much as I'd love to be involved with the build of such a thing, I don't have those particular skills, but do to take advantage of the existence of an API, as, I bet, do a number of people watching this thread and the graphs.
Activity: 210

I would say it just comes back to the initial trading value...
lol someone just tore through 3.5BTC @ 2k sat in all of 30 seconds.

aaaaaand fast climb
Activity: 113
legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Someone is buying up everything.
Activity: 210
Lol at thinking merchant support has anything to do with an alt currencies value in the first year. Rofl.

I question the intelligence of someone who thinks Peercoin's 68 million dollar market cap is being "held up" by merchant support. Here is a clue, 99% of a crypto's value derives from speculators. Hence why Peercoin, NXT coin, Namecoin have high values. You seriously think namecoin is being bought and sold for goods much? Lmao.

Now, looking at Blackcoin's market capitalisation we see it's valued at a mere $900,000 (source - http://coinmarketcap.com/). And remember we have no new coins mined from proof of work for blackcoin anymore, only the coins produced from the tiny 1% proof of stake interest. The nearest similar coin to Blackcoin is Mintcoin valued at $2.2 million. Since Blackcoin is basically a better version of Mintcoin (no premine, transparent community bounties, active development, new ideas eg Blackcoin multipool, good momentum) it's very reasonable to see us more than doubling in price.

But that really is small fry. We should be pushing for 10 million dollar market cap and with the boost from the multipool and the lack of miners dumping their coins I see no reason why not, which would be a 11 times increase in price.

And if we go into dream territory, if this coin becomes the "fair mains NXT", then we could be looking at a 40 times increase in price from now.

At the very least we can expect another double up in price.

Only $900000? LoL Not surprise to see a 5x value ... (the total cap would be 4.5 million which is achievable)

FYI - mintcoin peaked at 5.5 mil a month ago with an avg cap at 4.5 mil for the rest of tat week.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Can we pre- register for it yet?

nothing to preregister for. there is no user login.

to add:

user login is your BC address

edit:

and another 24 hour high.
Activity: 113
Can we pre- register for it yet?
Jump to: