Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1423. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Let's differentiate the old one "to the moon" to "to the multimoon"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Artistic impression of what blackhole bcmultipool will do to dogecoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
BC has 4th highest volume today - only behind BTC, LTC & DOGE.

As I said before, it's a historic moment. The payoff from the publicity about today hasn't even hit yet. But it will. We are spreading like a virus.

The momentum is building, exponentially. The move last night started during the asian session, if it continues tonight we can touch 5,000 sat tomorrow.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
to the moon?
Yup.
5000 satoshi within 24hr.
Activity: 266

As I said before, it's a historic moment. The payoff from the publicity about today hasn't even hit yet. But it will. We are spreading like a virus.
Activity: 112
As soon as i saw this coin i knew it would take off, but looks like we havnt seen anything yet  Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Sorry guys, but i don't understand the "inverse multipool" concept. I read the FAQ on the bcmultipool, but i don't understand why 0.006 on a multipool in BTC could worth x2, x3, x4 when changed to BC.
Can someone explain me please ?

Mining in multipool may help boost the price cause it provides moderate buying power everyday.

+ Marketing effect. Being the first at anything always brings lots of buzz and spreads the word.

I bet tons of people are learning about Blackcoin and downloading the wallet just because they heard about bcmultipool and seeing everyone get excited.
+1 TRUE
Activity: 214
Im struggling. Got the mining going but has rate is only 580k for my 7970 and 339k for my 270 I usually get about 720 and 460 with guiminer . Anyone got any setting to try with similar system?

Are you in http://bcmultipool.com/?  It is beta and the hashing speeds are not accurate on the stats at the moment.  Your true hashing speed and shares are what your software is showing.  Accepted shares are registering fine. Come and join the IRC for additional assistance.  Really friendly channel with helpful people.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
this multi pool is so great!  Cool now we need an asic multipool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And BTC to BC multpool - Ultimate phase of Black Hole project when we start slowly consume straight BTC - this is my dream

( joking now but in future who knows - BTW is better to store BTC in BC than in BTC miners wont eat you earnings, if BC will be more popular that can happened ! Seriously)
http://bcmultipool.com/ Coming on strong Hashrate: 366.56674 MH/s Miners: 193 Come and join the party in the IRC
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Sorry guys, but i don't understand the "inverse multipool" concept. I read the FAQ on the bcmultipool, but i don't understand why 0.006 on a multipool in BTC could worth x2, x3, x4 when changed to BC.

Mining in multipool may help boost the price cause it provides moderate buying power everyday.

+ Marketing effect. Being the first at anything always brings lots of buzz and spreads the word.

I bet tons of people are learning about Blackcoin and downloading the wallet just because they heard about bcmultipool and seeing everyone get excited.
Activity: 113
Im struggling. Got the mining going but has rate is only 580k for my 7970 and 339k for my 270 I usually get about 720 and 460 with guiminer . Anyone got any setting to try with similar system?
Activity: 364

We can all buy those new ASIC scrypt miners in August and SUCK all the value out of Crypto and pump it in to BlackCoin even FASTER!!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 210

Activity: 273
pump is coming
New BC multipool @ http://bcmultipool.com/ Hashrate: 362.64394 MH/s Miners: 178

Super smooth launch this evening.
Activity: 182
ONLY THE STRONG HAND WILL SURVIVE!  Grin
Activity: 308