Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1432. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Do you guys think we will see 1600 satoshis soon again?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I really hope I can buy some BC @ 1600 satoshis before it goes out of control. I invested 0,95 btc I cashed in half of my mint.

its a toss up at this point.
Activity: 826
I really hope I can buy some BC @ 1600 satoshis before it goes out of control. I invested 0,95 btc I cashed in half of my mint.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Ok then, so please explain me, how pool will be buying BC? for what? some BC will be contributed by miners as fees so pool will withdraw them to miners again. But what about rest?  Pool need to have BTC to by BC on open market. How will they earn BTC to buy BC?

at 1st lvl we will need BTC...

at 2nd lvl someone will setup BC dedicated exchange to all crypto to BC Cheesy

at 3rd ...skip 2 one exchange create all markets for BC.

at 4rd lvl You mine BTC to get BC = ultimate future for black hole project.

i can not give you extract time line for that but it but all is possible

would a localbitcoins.com type of site work?  but blackcoins instead of btc and would be BC <->   altcoins

i can setup a web app like that if it's going to be used by people.

I believe in time demand will increase. During the next phase, we want to get BC in the hands of as many as possible Smiley
Good to work on exchanges, definitely!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Also, is anyone aware of the conversion schedule of BTC > BC? I understand it will be manual at first but i think the most continuous the better.

My other question is anyone aware of how many coins are being created each day? I undertand its 1% nominally but I think a good comparison would be how many coins are created per day vs. how many are bought from the multipool per day.

In the blockchain explorer what is the value out? Is there any way to find how many Black Coins are being created besides looking at every single block?

If someone could explain the blockchain explorer to me it would be greatly appreciated
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
BC, No stop!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
whats the task of multipool?

Mine the most profitable scrypt coin and sell those for BTC to buy BC and distribute the BC to the miners.

Oh nice that means blackcoin is going more up Smiley

Exactly! BC is one way ticket! Way up!
Activity: 78

Mine the most profitable scrypt coin and sell those for BTC to buy BC and distribute the BC to the miners.

Oh nice that means blackcoin is going more up Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
I re-installed my wallet yesterday and I had to retry to open it a couple times, it has been syncing like 15 hours and hardly moved but a few blocks, any ideas? It shows 16 connections, my coins show in transactions but not in balance or unconfirmed yet.

Try complete resync, i.e. delete all files but save wallet.dat

That is what I did.

Version of wallet?
Activity: 78
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If this doesn't spark peoples interest while it's still cheap, once the multipool kicks
in, tears will be flowing!  Cry Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I re-installed my wallet yesterday and I had to retry to open it a couple times, it has been syncing like 15 hours and hardly moved but a few blocks, any ideas? It shows 16 connections, my coins show in transactions but not in balance or unconfirmed yet.

That is what I did.
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Everyone don't forget to donate to rat4 the dev!

B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i

Can check the address on the op to confirm...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blacknet-ibo-for-blackcoin-new-code-pos-no-ico-469640

Activity: 84
bought for 1520 that was such a panic?
Activity: 28
How long until the pool launches? Can someone repost the link for the countdown?

I think the multipool is honestly a brilliant idea - I hope it plays out as expected. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

One coin to rule them all!

Here you go Smiley

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=136&iso=20140314T20&year=2014&month=3&day=14&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&msg=BC%20Multipool%20launch
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
How long until the pool launches? Can someone repost the link for the countdown?

I think the multipool is honestly a brilliant idea - I hope it plays out as expected. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

in 5 hours
Activity: 32

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If everything goes as planned on my end, I will have a DOGE mining and BC paying p2p node failover option to bcmultipool.com sometime later next week. Smiley

The reason p2p - p2pool network is huge, and our node wouldn't be dependent on actually finding DOGE blocks ourselves. So if the failover kicks in for a short period of time, everyone should still get something out of it. It's the best way to implement a temporary failover option, imo.
Jump to: