Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1435. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
n00b question

can you mine from the BC pool without a mining rig?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
aurora style rise coming here
could this (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annc21-coin2-powpos-chainofconflictfps-the-future-of-gaming-is-now-483847) then be the MazaCoin to Blacks Aurora?
.. and how about Crypsy 2nite... If they'd add a third coins besides SAT and ZED (both crap coins) would it be Lycan?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
this multipool couldn't have come at a better time! Brilliant. It's like insanity sunday.. but then every day!

will point my miners to it...

Me too, I have a feeling this is going to have a lot of hashing power... Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what is exact launch-hour for the pool?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When the multipool kicks off I can see this coin rising FAST, great new idea.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
aurora style rise coming here
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
this multipool couldn't have come at a better time! Brilliant. It's like insanity sunday.. but then every day!

will point my miners to it...
CAT.EX Exchange
I just discovered this coin. But...no mining pool? Huh
"
Today night but is will be different than other pools.
Because all BC was mined now you will mine alts and rise value of BC...
In next month eg you can sell BC higher...

"Black hole" project is aimed to take value of other spam coins and accumulate wealth in BC.
BC in same time will be ASICs-Moltipool free...
Only you as BC owner can dump but you need take care that BC pool sooner or later will eat you BC.
This is truly deflation coin to accumulate capital.
"

So the pool is essentially making blackcoin a store of value?? Like bitcoin is right now?

Yes, it will be like Crypto currency world cleaner in some kind, imho

Well there are certainly plenty of scamy coins from which to clean funds, so it makes sense. In a way it makes sense I guess to use black coin as a store of value now, since there is a really small rate of inflation, and no max coin cap, but no mining to result in rapid dilution.  I'm getting more interested in this idea as I think about the possibilities.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
New support level @1800?

I am preparing my second mining PC. Summary 550 kh/s is not a huge involvement, but I'd be happy to share those
legendary
"

"Black hole" project is aimed to take value of other spam coins and accumulate wealth in BC.
Only you as BC owner can dump but you need take care that BC pool sooner or later will eat you BC.
"

So the pool is essentially making blackcoin a store of value?? Like bitcoin is right now?

Yes, it will be like Crypto currency world cleaner in some kind, imho
legendary
I have dizzy head, thinking about, what can happen tomorrow, next week or month.
CAT.EX Exchange
"

"

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
"

"
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
I have to buy blackcoin from somewhere if i`m not wrong

You'll never know at this moment. Is current price for stay or will it drop, or rise. You have to buy listening to your inner sense. I bought at 1100 before it dropped to 400-500 sats. Now I am in profit.
+1
But BC is doing something that you won't find in other crypto copies.
To get value of LTC we need put many work in coin.

woah value of ltc? i'd shit my self if this hits 5$ Cheesy
Why if all mine LTC  to buy BC ??
Blachole can consume LTC...
to eat all new BC you need 0.03 BTC today... to get LTC lvl we need 1666x more ~41 BTC to keep price of LTC ?
Impossible ? Today yest but in future when BC can be popular just becouse is super fast <60s transfer usualy ~5s~10s...
It can get LTC value why not.If we stakeholders/miners decide that we wont sell below ltc price someday only those who thinks that way will remain.
This is POS not POW system owners dictate price not miners.
Activity: 364
so we don't mind BlackCoin?

You need to buy BlackCoin from MintPal. Soon you can mine BlackCoin from the MultiPool and further increase the price and reduce the supply.
Activity: 294
so we don't mind BlackCoin?
Activity: 364

You'll never know at this moment. Is current price for stay or will it drop, or rise. You have to buy listening to your inner sense. I bought at 1100 before it dropped to 400-500 sats. Now I am in profit.

I see the new support floor at the 1,400 to 1,500 level, 70BTC traded hands at this level and above. Buy on dips but beware that there may not be any if we hit and break through 2,000 satoshi. As always, trade carefully. Don't go all in at current level, save some BTC to average down on a dip if you cannot wait. Risk control.

In the short term (2 weeks) 10,000 satoshi is a reasonable figure.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

+1

woah value of ltc? i'd shit my self if this hits 5$ Cheesy
legendary

+1
Jump to: