Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1459. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nice when a coin doubles in a few hours. Was this something that could have been anticipated? if so what are the signs?
Way to risky getting in now, let it rise but it's more likely to fall.

Yep, best to stay away now. Wait for this to come back down.

It's not coming back down, momentum is building and increase has been steady and controlled.
+1 i bought some more last nite at 700 and just bought some at 1080 am i mad??  Lips sealed
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
OFF-TOPIC

I have two 280x cards, 2 brands running at the same time, one of them is MSI and the other one is VTX3D.
I'm struggling to get right settings for cgminer, both cards are hitting about 720 kh's but VTX3d is overheating (84 degrees)

I will give 500 blacks to someone if you can supply me with cgminer settings which will run both of these cards really cool (no more than 73 degrees) and they have to be QUIET. Both of them must be hitting atleast 705 khs stable.

./cgminer.exe --scrypt -o (yourpool) -u (user) -p (password) -I 13 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8193 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-target 73 --auto-fan

You must undervolt your card to 1.075V using a modded bios to achieve these temps.
Take a look at cryptobadger's guide or search the forums for undervolting guides.

heres the link: hxxp://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/12/radeon-r9-280x-gpu-mining-results/

Also, there might be an optimized bios for your cards on this thread: hxxps://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=12369.0

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Ah screw it I just bought 23k for .25 btc. Hope you guys are right, if it falls I'll hold and take the beating - no panic seller here.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
OFF-TOPIC

I have two 280x cards, 2 brands running at the same time, one of them is MSI and the other one is VTX3D.
I'm struggling to get right settings for cgminer, both cards are hitting about 720 kh's but VTX3d is overheating (84 degrees)

I will give 500 blacks to someone if you can supply me with cgminer settings which will run both of these cards really cool (no more than 73 degrees) and they have to be QUIET. Both of them must be hitting atleast 705 khs stable.

I have VTX3D and it's cooler is crappy.

You have to undervolt it like hell and it will still run hot.

It's impossible to run it quiet and have over 700 KH/s.
Activity: 124
There was another exchange before, that had only 4 coins, and it was a dark background, havnt checked it in a week or more, and now I cant find the on the original page. Had some coins on there too, and one bc.hashpool.com, and cant access them.... anything i can do?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hello everyone.

Just noticed this coin today.
A couple of hours ago were talking with a fellow here in forum. Apparently I cant mine this coin Sad
Just got home and downloaded the wallet. If someone is willing to share some coins my addres is
BH9Gdrho9k4vbd4yyDBz3KNxYrJxbSZNpP

Wondering how PoS works Smiley

Thank you!
mega
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If BlackCoin was a rubbish coin i'd tend to agree, but it is a good coin, undervalued, this is not coming down any time soon. The pump may take it to 5,000 or 10,000 but it's value is more than even the current 1,000. I'd estimate it will settle (after pump) around 2,500.

Yeah, i'm just speculating what started this upwards trend.

It all started with BTC_Whale's post, then tweet. I was constantly watching the market and it coincides.

No, it didn't start with BTCWhale's post. CryptoFactor started it. BTCWhale picked up on it like next day.

It's true that Cryptofactor's initial announcement didn't do much but BTCFail wouldn't even know about this coin without CF.

I saw both posts and tweets, there was about an hour in it - not a day. I have no idea if one or both are the cause of this pump - but what does it matter? One was by tweet, the other was by posting to this forum. They are both responsible for the exposure that is for sure!
If BlackCoin was a rubbish coin i'd tend to agree, but it is a good coin, undervalued, this is not coming down any time soon. The pump may take it to 5,000 or 10,000 but it's value is more than even the current 1,000. I'd estimate it will settle (after pump) around 2,500.

It all started with BTC_Whale's post, then tweet. I was constantly watching the market and it coincides.

No, it didn't start with BTCWhale's post. CryptoFactor started it. BTCWhale picked up on it like next day.

It's true that Cryptofactor's initial announcement didn't do much but BTCFail wouldn't even know about this coin without CF.
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
OFF-TOPIC

Have you checked www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining ? They got pretty much everything you could want.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I like how fast I send transfer with bc it has to be at least 1/5 the wait of btc.

Yes, another good thing about BC. It is one of those fast transaction time coins
Activity: 183
I like how fast I send transfer with bc it has to be at least 1/5 the wait of btc.
Could someone explain to me (with noob's words) if is still possible to mine BC please? and how ?  Huh i read something about pos mining and multipool but i'm still in the middle of nowhere

It is not possible to mine BC it is now POS only. BUT you c an mine other coins (re multipool idea) and spend them to BUY BC. That is the plan and this will strengthen the buying of BC and have the opposite effect a coin that is mined and dumped. BC will be mined and bought.
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
They also tweeted it going to dump back down 600 after that first rise and for others to get out, and lol that never happened.

I don't think these guys have volume to do anything serious. They just skim a few BTC here and there from their followers. Lol, wannabe big time traders.

That's because there is little supply unlike mzc(which was multipooled to shit) and aur(which was premined to shit)

Only way this can go down is to convince people to sell that just bought it to sell for less then they bought, and typically people are stubborn enough to hold even after a 20-30% draw-down without much effort. This drawn-down has not occurred, there is no outside supply.

Think about it, with as little as 1 BTC, you can buy enough coins to be part of the top 100 holders.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Could someone explain to me (with noob's words) if is still possible to mine BC please? and how ?  Huh i read something about pos mining and multipool but i'm still in the middle of nowhere

This price jump is nothing compared to AUR, UTC and MZC. So far...

It's going to me another MZC but BIGGER as the coin is BETTER. How cool to be in at the ground level??! Cheesy
He announced it so people had time to get in, the train just started Smiley

No, he is just a small time thug scamming noobs everyday for a few BTC.

Edit: BTCWhale. Cryptofactor is not a part of his scam circle.

Jump to: