Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1456. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
They said 2 days ago that the target is 1200, maybe they dump it now, but both no problem, if they are cheap i will buy more  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Where's  most likely the bottom? barely got out at 1250, bought at 1080 holy chit man that was a fast plunge. Looking to get back in.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward on what will come.
I want to buy some more BlackCoin, but i'm anxious that this coin is being pumped right now.
So i will watch this game for a while, if this is a pump i will definetly buy some more after the dump!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Abandon ship, we're gonna crashhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let them dump.  BC is already at a new bottom and no new coins will be added to further dump the coins.  I think the coin is in good shape.  

Anyone selling now is selling cheap. But of course many are happy making small gains. Once these cheap sellers are done, onwards and upwards Smiley

I bought some, saw the price going down and just withdrew them to my stake wallet. No issue here!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Let them dump.  BC is already at a new bottom and no new coins will be added to further dump the coins.  I think the coin is in good shape.  

+1 but this is a plot to get people to panic sell and they can scoop up more coins. They will dump soon but not yet...
Activity: 364

Anyone selling now is selling cheap. But of course many are happy making small gains. Once these cheap sellers are done, onwards and upwards Smiley
Activity: 101

Activity: 113
Don't forget this is still under control of whale pumpers. Don't bet anything you arent prepared to lose.
Activity: 6
I feel bad right now that i haven't bought more BlackCoin  Embarrassed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 112

+1 i bought some more last nite at 700 and just bought some at 1080 am i mad??  Lips sealed

There is a very fine line between madness and genius!  Wink
Cheesy Wink

I wouldn't mind it staying around the 1k mark so i can buy some more haha.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
The best way to look at potential growth isn't price it's the market capitalization (coinmarketcap.com)

Blackcoin is basically Mintcoin but without the 1% premine and with a much more sensible rate of interest (1% rather than 20%).

I can therefore easily see us reaching 5,000 BTC market cap. But if this coin really captures the public imagination as a pure proof of stake coin which was fairly distributed by proof of work, this could really become a "fair mans" NXT coin. And looking at NXT we see NXT at 70,000BTC + market cap.

Really the sky is the limit, since the proof of work mining is finished now we don't have to worry about miners mass dumping all their coins. All that can stop us is the willpower of the biggest blackcoin holders. I therefore suggest we have a gentlemen's agreement not to sell until we're at least 5 times higher than the current price.

I look forward to what the next 48 hours brings.
welp someone needs to bow down to me....... go look what i said before 1250 sat @ 5pm 30minutes till 5pm Smiley

You were as good as spot on I noticed! What about 5pm tomorrow?? Any guesses?

Probably going to dump hard. My guess is back to 600.

There was a guy earlier saying the same thing at 1,000 sat lol
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
well if people don't keep putting up large sell wall's scaring people it should be 2200 by tonight if people see the that this coin is still undervalued.

wrong, people need to be able to sell high amounts to get the average cost of the buy in higher. It will make the price more stable in the long run.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
welp someone needs to bow down to me....... go look what i said before 1250 sat @ 5pm 30minutes till 5pm Smiley

Probably going to dump hard. My guess is back to 600.
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

2000 might be a stretch, I say 1600+ by same time tomorrow. 5k within 5 days.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
well if people don't keep putting up large sell wall's scaring people it should be 2200 by tonight, imo this coin is still undervalued BIG TIME

BC TO THE MOON 5000-10000 sat  Cool in a week?

+1

That's actually quite probable
Jump to: