Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1455. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
love this coin. buying more for next way up
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pity post...

I got really drunk last night and sold my 20k Blackcoins at 800 on the first wave. I woke up in the morning with a terrible hangover and watched the price of BC continue to rise, then I proceeded to throw up. I'm over it now, but it looks like I wont be able to buy back in without taking a pretty decent loss. Comfort me, ridicule me do what you will.

Pity Donations...

BFx85Y6LeLGEG1MmFLk5Muov1PDVhEv7f4

Ahaha, just buy back in man. Don't go for short profits.

I almost did this. I'm on the other end, having bought 5k more at 1444. I actually don't even want to sell them but I need money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Thanks to blackcoinprophet on reddit we got a new layout for the subreddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin

Go check it out and of course sign up if you haven't yet Smiley!

New website, new subreddit, new client, price sky rocketing... Feels good man.  Cool

And we keep on building towards a BlackCoin future Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Gratz on getting on BTER together with us @Klondike Coin! Smiley
Activity: 322

New website, new subreddit, new client, price sky rocketing... Feels good man.  Cool
Activity: 476

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Pity post...

I got really drunk last night and sold my 20k Blackcoins at 800 on the first wave. I woke up in the morning with a terrible hangover and watched the price of BC continue to rise, then I proceeded to throw up. I'm over it now, but it looks like I wont be able to buy back in without taking a pretty decent loss. Comfort me, ridicule me do what you will.

Pity Donations...

Ahaha, just buy back in man. Don't go for short profits.
Activity: 542
Pity post...

Pity Donations...

Activity: 185
What I love with Blackcoin is that dumpers make another people rich. Everyone is happy, dumpers make small fast profits. buyers make big slow profits. So dump to me your BC Cheesy

Lol and how much have you made in your imaginary money? Roll Eyes

This is my third time riding the BC train and I have made over 100% profit every time..

Cashing out euros like crazy.
Activity: 364
What I love with Blackcoin is that dumpers make another people rich. Everyone is happy, dumpers make small fast profits. buyers make big slow profits. So dump to me your BC Cheesy

Without dumpers the price could not rise. I salute them!
Activity: 232
Who ever pumping this thing .... i raise the hat for you ... good shakin

it was 300% over 24 hours so a shake was bound to happen. Price will stabilize above 1200 for the next run up.

they have been shaking it with waves for like a whole day now ......this is going up badly...

This is going far, nice and steady! This is not a 15 minute pump and dump.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

it was 300% over 24 hours so a shake was bound to happen. Price will stabilize above 1200 for the next run up.

they have been shaking it with waves for like a whole day now ......this is going up badly...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

legendary
im buying in... let the race begin!!

Welcome aboard - you are in good company! Entries around the 1,000 sat level are low risk
Activity: 322
I leave for a couple hours and I miss all the action! Damnit! I'm not leaving my computer for the rest of the day. Well almost.
Activity: 182
im buying in... let the race begin!!
Where's  most likely the bottom? barely got out at 1250, bought at 1080 holy chit man that was a fast plunge. Looking to get back in.

The new bottom is 1,000 sat level. Ebbs and flows. 2,500 sat is first goal, if momentum continues double or quadruple that figure within 7 days
legendary
The real wall is at 2000 ....

2014-03-11 22:39:34   BUY   0.00001230   181773.64796747   2.23581587
Jump to: