Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1458. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
There's about 10 BTC worth sitting at 1480-1500 sat.

Even if this coin were to hit 5000 satoshi, it would still have a market cap total less than MINT's (and MINT was nearly 3x it's current price at one point too).
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
it already hit 1700 at bter Smiley

this is what happens when there is a lack of supply !
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
it already hit 1700 at bter Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
welp someone needs to bow down to me....... go look what i said before 1250 sat @ 5pm 30minutes till 5pm Smiley

If it goes there...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
welp someone needs to bow down to me....... go look what i said before 1250 sat @ 5pm 30minutes till 5pm Smiley
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
1200 SATS? solid push through resistance level
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
almost 100 satoshi difference between mintpal and bter... wierd. Almost cheap on mintpal.

+1, but I have bad experience with Bter BTC withdrawal times. Could make some arbitrary trade

Someone took care of it Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
There was another exchange before, that had only 4 coins, and it was a dark background, havnt checked it in a week or more, and now I cant find the on the original page. Had some coins on there too, and one bc.hashpool.com, and cant access them.... anything i can do?

Probably Cryptoaltex
legendary
almost 100 satoshi difference between mintpal and bter... wierd. Almost cheap on mintpal.

+1, but I have bad experience with Bter BTC withdrawal times. Could make some arbitrary trade
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
There was another exchange before, that had only 4 coins, and it was a dark background, havnt checked it in a week or more, and now I cant find the on the original page. Had some coins on there too, and one bc.hashpool.com, and cant access them.... anything i can do?

You're looking for CryptoAltEx Wink

They redesigned, but that's the one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

+1 i bought some more last nite at 700 and just bought some at 1080 am i mad??  Lips sealed

There is a very fine line between madness and genius!  Wink
Activity: 185

./cgminer.exe --scrypt -o (yourpool) -u (user) -p (password) -I 13 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8193 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-target 73 --auto-fan

You must undervolt your card to 1.075V using a modded bios to achieve these temps.
Take a look at cryptobadger's guide or search the forums for undervolting guides.

heres the link: hxxp://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/12/radeon-r9-280x-gpu-mining-results/

Also, there might be an optimized bios for your cards on this thread: hxxps://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=12369.0

VTX3D is a piece of shit. Even 1.075V is too much. I run on 1.050V and it still runs too hot.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just a heads up. Even though I believe BC is a great coin, the ones doing the pump have a history of pump and dump scammers, so watch this very carefully. They will pump this coin to the moon and then dump it back to where it was for sure. Greedy ones will suffer.
Activity: 185
If BlackCoin was a rubbish coin i'd tend to agree, but it is a good coin, undervalued, this is not coming down any time soon. The pump may take it to 5,000 or 10,000 but it's value is more than even the current 1,000. I'd estimate it will settle (after pump) around 2,500.

Yeah, i'm just speculating what started this upwards trend.

It all started with BTC_Whale's post, then tweet. I was constantly watching the market and it coincides.

No, it didn't start with BTCWhale's post. CryptoFactor started it. BTCWhale picked up on it like next day.

It's true that Cryptofactor's initial announcement didn't do much but BTCFail wouldn't even know about this coin without CF.

I saw both posts and tweets, there was about an hour in it - not a day. I have no idea if one or both are the cause of this pump - but what does it matter? One was by tweet, the other was by posting to this forum. They are both responsible for the exposure that is for sure!

It doesn't matter but I like to point out things where i'm right and others are wrong. Cryptofactor "discovered" BC 2 days before BTCFail.

CRYPTOfactor ‏@CryptoFactor  · 8. maaliskuuta
*Announcement* Start Building Your BUY Positions on BlackCoin BC/BTC #mintpalexchange

11.59 - 8. maaliskuuta 2014 · Tiedot

BTCWhale ‏@BTCWhale  · 24 t  
I've been looking at #BlackCoin and it looks interesting to say the least; the aspect of PoS and awarding for longterm is cool stuff.

Cash Pumps  Papilio  fullhdpixel  alt_coins  

12.31 - 10. maaliskuuta 2014 · Tiedot

legendary
Bter BC/BTC has no lower trades than @1100
legendary
Not sure how many realize this, but btc is in maintenance mode on Cryptorush right now. Can't buy or sell bc unless you have ltecoin.
legendary
Nice when a coin doubles in a few hours. Was this something that could have been anticipated? if so what are the signs?
Way to risky getting in now, let it rise but it's more likely to fall.

Yep, best to stay away now. Wait for this to come back down.

It's not coming back down, momentum is building and increase has been steady and controlled.
+1 i bought some more last nite at 700 and just bought some at 1080 am i mad??  Lips sealed

Don't worry, your average is under 1000 I suppose. I bought all about 1100. Still believe this is at least 5000 sat coin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GambleX Exchange/Gambling
Hey guys,

We (gamblex team) will be launching a new exchange and gambling site in the following months. Until now we made a very conservative selection of coins to be included. But we want to change that!

Would you be intrested in your coin being added to our portfolio?

Discuss here, or write me a PM:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anninvest-gamblex-last-chance-to-invest-today-join-now-498311

Regards,
David - Project manager of gamblex.org
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Ah screw it I just bought 23k for .25 btc. Hope you guys are right, if it falls I'll hold and take the beating - no panic seller here.

If it falls, just cost average and buy more. That what I did after buying some initially between 1500-2000. I've managed to work my average buy price down to ~810 since then. Now my buys seems pretty good as a whole. Was in the red for a long time but I'm finally in the green. But it doesn't really matter as I have no interest in selling anything at these prices. Tongue
Jump to: