Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1472. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
well yes i know but live discussion is way beetter, atleast i think so Smiley

kopam, there is also a #blackcoin channel on freenode IRC.

I know that also, i guess you did not read my comment Smiley Okay well if no one likes the idea, np Smiley

What is a chat room if not live discussion?

as you refuse to read my post before posting again i will help you and copy paste :

I dont like IRC at all and i think that it is not that effective, if you are not online you are missing everything unless some one is keeping record ( and that is just working for nothing ). At skype you have the conversation's history and you can just go over it when you are online and give your thoughts. After all here are people from all over the world and time difference plays a big part. However if some one has a better idea i am all for it !

And again, if you think its a stupid idea im fine with that.

I guess you never heard of being afk Huh

okay
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Finally got the wallet unlocked to stake... how long dose it usually take for your coins to mature?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

I know that also, i guess you did not read my comment Smiley Okay well if no one likes the idea, np Smiley

as you refuse to read my post before posting again i will help you and copy paste :

I dont like IRC at all and i think that it is not that effective, if you are not online you are missing everything unless some one is keeping record ( and that is just working for nothing ). At skype you have the conversation's history and you can just go over it when you are online and give your thoughts. After all here are people from all over the world and time difference plays a big part. However if some one has a better idea i am all for it !

I guess you never heard of being afk Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So has anyone else's miner took a coffee break and never came back?

I have 1 unaccepted block in my wallet. Just curios if anyone else has also.

Is someone still really trying to mine this coin?  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
For some reason my coins wont stake... when i try to unlock wallet to stake it get this error: Error: Error parsing JSON:you
Any tips?

I had that as well, might have been the spaces in my passphrase but im not sure, I downladed a wallet to a different computer, and presto no more problems
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
3 BTC will get you 580000 and youll be mining 5800 per year

Is this true? So $1800 to make $18 a year?
Inflation of $ is 1.6% now more than BC have 1% inflation, Bitcoin currently about 10% and ltc about 20%+...
So you invest or rather store value in BC to hide your $ from inflation.
I have bought Leaf...Lotto...Doge...Mint...Vertcoin...Annoncoin...Darkcoin..
at the end of story i found out that those coins can not keep price why ?
In long run they constantly loosing value.
Miners are producin new coins all time if noone buy them their price is crashing hard...
Now what makes you buy LTC or BTC ?? If they have now more than 10% inflation ?
Probably you are believing like me that their price will go up they have capped value.
This is illusion in reality Doge don't have caped value in the end of year will have inflation model ~5% and decreasing every year...
It takes about 140 years BTC to get Doge inflation level. But magic 21m capped marketing words works.
Doge to get BC inflation will take 32 YEARS
5%, 4,75% ,4,51%, 4,29%....30 years... 1,02% 0,97%
Do you see hidden potential ? In  mean time no multipools,no ASICs...

I believe that BC with low inflation is better option to invest than other coins because it don't needs many investments to keep price
we produce about 2000BC day this is currently about 0,005 to buy all new BC with multipool it will be easy to pump value and don't care so much about buying will buy your BC at reasonable price later if you need cash. There will be no multipool or  ASICs to destroy that idea only stack holders can crash this coin, but pumping multipool will eat those BC sooner or later even you soll 1m at onece. I can not predict future but i think is better to buy BC than crappy alt which is spamming around worthless coins.

Allways you forgot about that in future if BC will be popular you mine also transaction fees before just after POW part i got 20,40,7 BC from fees while i got 0.05BC from stake...Those times were many transactions from miners think about that to.

And one more thing i notice that i get coins confirmed in 5-10s from exchanges Tongue so speed is pretty good comparing to other Crypto.

I can not tell this is 100% good invention but after i tried many crappy coins that one is for me most reasonable to get in.
Is young but many people like that idea.For sure this is different than 99,9% all other coins.
Activity: 42
For some reason my coins wont stake... when i try to unlock wallet to stake it get this error: Error: Error parsing JSON:you
Any tips?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
So has anyone else's miner took a coffee break and never came back?

I have 1 unaccepted block in my wallet. Just curios if anyone else has also.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Only if the price stays this cheap low as it is now. Target is around 50k satoshi for each BlackCoin, so 1800$ for 1740$ per year. Plus 174k$ in coins.
Activity: 34

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Target within 24 hours is 750 satoshi!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Whats a good pool for this? I can't seem to find any pools with miners in it..
Some guys working on it.
This coin is 100% mined out in POS sytem,
but we will make Multipool which will mine other coins and buy you BC from market
that way you will get BC to your pocket.
And since this coin is 100% POS and mined out..
You get coins 100% ASIC,Multipool resistant.
You can be dumped only by holders but not autosell scripts.

There is no more mining, POW is over. You can get the coins only if you have some and POS some, or you buy some here and let them generate new coins for free, use mintpal ( its the best exchange for Blackcoin right now ) https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC
More info on POS : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
legendary
lol no pools its PoS if you buy coins and put them in a wallet you will be mining
Activity: 34
Jump to: