Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1471. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Well now that I finally found out how to store my tens of thousands of BCs real safely, Im doing a legit giveaway.
Please register using my referal link at atomic trade

https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=PKDXTZFZ

Once I see your name is registered under my referal link, comment address and I will send you 500Blackcoins. First 10 People only.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can anyone help me fucking set up an offline USB wallet -.-

copy the wallet to a usb drive, auto run it from there?

Please a detailed guide. And can we just move wallet dat file? And move wallet dat file back in Appdata when we need to transfer funds?

Yes and yes, it's as easy as copying or moving it to a USB then moving it back to appdata.

And while theres no wallet dat, noone can steal anything I suppose? +1111

Only way to steal your coins is to get your private key, it's usually stored in wallet.dat with your transaction data and such. If you want the best security you'd export the private key on a PC with no internet connection and print it to a dumb-printer(Printer that can't access the internet and doesn't store printer jobs) and keep the paper with the private key in a water and fireproof safe untill you need your wallet again.

But a USB-key is fine too.

Please a detailed guide. And can we just move wallet dat file? And move wallet dat file back in Appdata when we need to transfer funds?

Yes and yes, it's as easy as copying or moving it to a USB then moving it back to appdata.

And while theres no wallet dat, noone can steal anything I suppose? +1111
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It would be a good idea to set a bounty for logo and website and invite people that have demonstrated skills in these fields within these forums.
Finally got the wallet unlocked to stake... how long dose it usually take for your coins to mature?
You qualify for steak in 8h not touching balance.
To hit stake you need luck and be online weight shows you approx time to stake while wallet is open.

Only 20k left to get in top 100 my rings are slow Sad.

what are you at now? i just picked up 11k more. Total 115k now
Activity: 322

This is kinda what I was thinking. Maybe the original creator can modify it if they want to maintain the texture of the font. I don't want to take credit for the design of course.
Guys can you guys please help me Make an offline wallet that you can generally open from your USB. I have read most bitcoin guides to make wallets, but they require ubuntu and other shit that I dont get. I want to be able to open my wallet via a usb so before I screw up please help me. Btw due to trading lots, I have tens of thousands of Blackcoins and will give adivce on my behalf that Blackcoin is going to be super pumped. Check out my posts to see if im full of bullshit.
Edit: I want the wallet to be openable when Im using my laptop for others uses at same time.
Activity: 322
Still here Smiley

Okay, so kopam, i agree, we need a work group on this coin, and stuff is defenitely happening, it just takes longer the way we are doing it now. In my view the following has to happen:

1) Choose a (new?) logo
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.0

It's important to have the right logo and the right view for our coin. Before we do ANYTHING else we need to agree on the logo, since it is our defining thing within the AltCoin market, and if we are going to change it, it will be ONCE and that's it. The logo has to be right, and as oldmarsch explains over here http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.msg365#msg365 - there is room for improvement.

- If anyone wants to add to the designs currently listed in the blackcointalk topic, please drop your design here.
- I think we are going to do a 2nd vote after the first one to weed out the 'crappy' designs that are currently in there.

2) Make a new (WordPress) website

I love WP. Still, we need a new website, that much is clear over the past week(s). It was setup quick and dirty just to actually HAVE a website and I have tried to make it look more appealing, the current theme is sucky, to say the least. What we are looking for is a modern website with all the information needed for explaining the coin to the general public.

- I'm looking for writers for the articles.
- I'll look into the WP design myself since so far (since the bounty went up last week) no one has given a WP option. (still good work blade87).

3) Start promoting the Multi-Pool

Well, the Multi-Pool is what WILL define us as an altcoin right now. An unmineable coin made mineable again. Crazy idea and it WILL get more interest in this coin!.

--------------------

People that want to help, are professional, and have been trusted in the past week by me or others can PM me, i'll setup a skype group chat.

Activity: 644
Updated to my web design entry. I actually have it uploaded now to a domain/hosting I registered over a year ago and never got around to using. Guess I have a use for it now. Tongue

Link to design entry

It's still a work in progress (still trying to figure out what to put in the open gray space at the top of the page), and I'm only focusing on FAQ page as a working design example because I agree it's very important to have a good detailed one for this coin! Unfortunately that also means it's probably going to be the most boring look page as well.

The original BC logo started in 1980. I've now fast forwarded to web 1.0 circa year 2000. Grin
Activity: 266
Folks, and mostly for the sake of newcomers: When it's said that staking is 'partly a matter of luck' - don't get the wrong impression. You'll end up with your annual  % regardless. There is randomness as to precisely at what times your stake payouts hit...but they will all hit, and hit often. Pretty much up to you - stake frequently for smaller increments, or stake once a week, or month, if you prefer and receive larger increments due to accumulated coin-age.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
So has anyone else's miner took a coffee break and never came back?

I have 1 unaccepted block in my wallet. Just curios if anyone else has also.

Is someone still really trying to mine this coin?  Roll Eyes

Sorry wasn't clear.

My wallet staking.
Activity: 247
Finally got the wallet unlocked to stake... how long dose it usually take for your coins to mature?
To hit stake you need luck and be online weight shows you approx time to stake while wallet is open.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Jump to: