Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1476. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Regarding the logo:

Our developer opened a vote for maybe a logo change. Please vote seriously.
The ultimate decision will be made by rat4 himself.

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.0

Put your vote in! So far 15 members did!

Nowadays when I wanna reply a post, it redirects and shows

Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.

What is wrong?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
PLAYWRIGHTS! SUBMISSIONS WANTED!:

A One-act play 10-20 minutes in length. Comedy or farce, featuring Blackcoin as a recurring story element.

Looking for crisply written dialogue and an entertaining story with fast action and lively characters, suitable for mixed-ethnic casting.

Minimum 2 characters 4-6 maximum, can be all female or male/female (no all male pieces please).

I am active in New York theater with connections to several companies, having both directed and acted in numerous shows during the last 5 years. I am influential in company decisions to get pieces put up, especially new work.

If interested PM me for further details. Thanks and best regards,

Jabulon

Activity: 476
The MultiPool Project is being worked on by a few guys. We'll have more news this Wednesday.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Is there a status update on the BC Multipool project?
Activity: 247
Cool that someone is actually get that BlackCoin pool idea going.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
lol 50 million cap would be awesome id be mining 500 dollars a year interest.... dope ok sell orders should be set to .005 btc per
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
i also have that feeling, 10000 satoshis per is my goal lol

That's really not that unrealistic even. At 10,000 satoshi, supply of 75,000,000 = $4,500,000 market cap. MINT has already been beyond that once. Wink

Could you imagine if it went really big one day though... like $10-$50M cap. Each coin would be ~50,000 satoshi. That should be our goal!

With multipool working properly, our top is around 50000 Satoshi Smiley When mining one Blackcoin would exceed cost of electricity Smiley
When you store value in Black only inflation can win with BC.
But don't worry 40+years for LTC... btc mayby 20-30 years for BTC
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

http://imageshack.com/a/img854/6855/rng7.gif <--GIF

Enjoy.
I am not professional graphic rather mechanical desinger but for fun i made that.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

That's really not that unrealistic even. At 10,000 satoshi, supply of 75,000,000 = $4,500,000 market cap. MINT has already been beyond that once. Wink

Could you imagine if it went really big one day though... like $10-$50M cap. Each coin would be ~50,000 satoshi. That should be our goal!

With multipool working properly, our top is around 50000 Satoshi Smiley When mining one Blackcoin would exceed cost of electricity Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 364
I bought this coins when it was 1300,1700 and 2500 and now I'm buying it when its 600. I dont know why but I have a felling that this coin will be huge one day.

Even if this coin is average, the return from here is x20 within 6 months

No inflation, only 75 million coins, anything under 2000 satoshi is a give away
legendary
Activity: 476
Get this guy to do some BC coins and renders.

Post quoted and copied from the potcoin thread.

Hello,

here are some tests I made for fun and cos I like POT Smiley
still working on it when I grab some free time so any suggesstions are welcome.
I wanted to keep the simple design but give it a real look.will make some animations also once we are happy with the looks of the coin.

and some geometry details

dont mind many pictures POT has that effect on me Smiley

share some POT if you like it Smiley
PLh2HD8ULLzMotDKowXFHhjtJaeWfLkRxh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How does the multipool work for BC since we are in POS only now?

You will mine other coins. The pool will sell them for BTC, and with BTC it will buy BlackCoins to pay you.

The amount of "mined" BlackCoins will depends on the price of BlackCoins. So its Win-Win situation. You can mine blackcoins while pumping its price Smiley

No stopping BC after that  Cool

Now I need to get my arse in gear and setup a mining rig Grin
legendary
einc.io
Im in, i can put my *cough 2mh on to it lol.

750 ti's that good for mining?  Shocked

The new Maxwell cores are!
Activity: 112
Im in, i can put my *cough 2mh on to it lol.

750 ti's that good for mining?  Shocked
legendary
einc.io
oh Hell YES we need this!

+MY BC to get this done!
Activity: 73

You will mine other coins. The pool will sell them for BTC, and with BTC it will buy BlackCoins to pay you.

The amount of "mined" BlackCoins will depends on the price of BlackCoins. So its Win-Win situation. You can mine blackcoins while pumping its price Smiley
legendary

same way it does for bitcoins
Jump to: