Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1487. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
As I understood, the website will stay on wordpress cms. The question is about design.

All black?  Shocked

If someone has this covered (I guess using WP, but what fun is that? Tongue), then never mind my post. We do need a site though, and hopefully a good domain to go along with it. As you may have noticed, "blackcoin" is taken in a lot of extensions already. (unless the dev owns them then it's all good!)

It's blackcoin.co It's right in the OP. I think it needs to get moved to the top so it's more visible though clearly a lot of people are missing it.

Yep I totally missed it. And I've been here since launch!
Activity: 518
BlackCoin is a sleeping beauty. Cheesy

Or it's a dead beauty. Which is another way of putting it.

No, it's sleeping definitely. What we expect from 10 days old child. It's still not formed as a beauty! Wink

lol yeah okay.

hey ... you know ... once you go black ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
As I understood, the website will stay on wordpress cms. The question is about design.

All black?  Shocked

If someone has this covered (I guess using WP, but what fun is that? Tongue), then never mind my post. We do need a site though, and hopefully a good domain to go along with it. As you may have noticed, "blackcoin" is taken in a lot of extensions already. (unless the dev owns them then it's all good!)

It's blackcoin.co It's right in the OP. I think it needs to get moved to the top so it's more visible though clearly a lot of people are missing it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No, it's sleeping definitely. What we expect from 10 days old child. It's still not formed as a beauty! Wink

lol yeah okay.

All black?  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

legendary
I noticed we don't have a website. I was once a web developer briefly (just an engineer who loves to code), and before that a big hobby of mine growing up. I can do PHP, MySQL, Javascript (JQuery and Ajax), CSS, and obviously HTML. I scored CS 5.5 Master for $180 (directly from Adobe) some time ago, so I've really go the whole setup for web development. If the dev or community would be interested, I could definitely make a good website for this coin. I could put an hour a day into it, and maybe more on the weekends.

This is just something I threw together very quickly from scratch (30 minutes here at work). It has almost no CSS at all. It's just a bunch of divs aligned with borders everywhere so I can see where everything is and how its lining up. It's nothing more than the "backbone" to which everything (design, images, content) would be skinned onto.

Let me know! I think it would be fun to even have a small team for this!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I noticed we don't have a website. I was once a web developer briefly (just an engineer who loves to code), and before that a big hobby of mine growing up. I can do PHP, MySQL, Javascript (JQuery and Ajax), CSS, and obviously HTML. I scored CS 5.5 Master for $180 (directly from Adobe) some time ago, so I've really go the whole setup for web development. If the dev or community would be interested, I could definitely make a good website for this coin. I could put an hour a day into it, and maybe more on the weekends.

This is just something I threw together very quickly from scratch (30 minutes here at work). It has almost no CSS at all. It's just a bunch of divs aligned with borders everywhere so I can see where everything is and how its lining up. It's nothing more than the "backbone" to which everything (design, images, content) would be skinned onto.

Let me know! I think it would be fun to even have a small team for this!
legendary
This is now my 2nd POS coin next to mint. I really like this coins concept and launch alot better. 77k coins and counting. First stake payment is 12 hours away

If you like PoS, you'd also find Philosopherstone really intriguing. I'd rank it with BC, as the two most outstanding PoS coins, and they make a nice contrast with each other. PHS is still hybrid PoW/PoS, but block reward halves every 2 months. Total expected coins only around 8 million. The kicker is, PoS is 50% annual, 3.44% monthly on Stones held for 5-15 days. BC is much bigger in total coins out, is pure PoS, with a sensibly modest 1% interest rate. Both are smartly designed and balanced, each in their own way.

Mint...eh, not so much. Strikes me more as a fad coin good for pump/dump/abandon. Just my opinion Smiley

And... PHS price vs BC price. Such difference. Smiley
legendary
well i did buy a decent amount in the last couple of hours, sadly, the price keeps falling.

Consider yourself as happy buyer. Here are people, who bought @ 3-5 times higher price.

well i also bought some at 1400 , so i have mixed feelings haha

I think this momentum is hard times for the coin. We will resist it and be thankful to everyone developing and involving their job into BC. I consider myself only as someone who owns coins, votes for including into exchanges, lurking at prices and talking sometimes a s*** here Cheesy So I would like to be happy to help in development, but I still don't know how, except the donations.
Activity: 266
This is now my 2nd POS coin next to mint. I really like this coins concept and launch alot better. 77k coins and counting. First stake payment is 12 hours away

If you like PoS, you'd also find Philosopherstone really intriguing. I'd rank it with BC, as the two most outstanding PoS coins, and they make a nice contrast with each other. PHS is still hybrid PoW/PoS, but block reward halves every 2 months. Total expected coins only around 8 million. The kicker is, PoS is 50% annual, 3.44% monthly on Stones held for 5-15 days. BC is much bigger in total coins out, is pure PoS, with a sensibly modest 1% interest rate. Both are smartly designed and balanced, each in their own way.

Mint...eh, not so much. Strikes me more as a fad coin good for pump/dump/abandon. Just my opinion Smiley
well i did buy a decent amount in the last couple of hours, sadly, the price keeps falling.

Consider yourself as happy buyer. Here are people, who bought @ 3-5 times higher price.

well i also bought some at 1400 , so i have mixed feelings haha
legendary
legendary
Grrr... even Saturncoin got it's micro price raise.
legendary

legendary
Let's sing a song...

Dump, dump, dump and get down! Cheesy

This f***ing stale momentum and folks behaviour to dump drives me crazy. I suppose that am not alone
Activity: 247
Today will have been 1 week since my coins started staking, and after adding up all the coins I have earned from staking in those 7 days and doing some simple math, it is exactly equal to the 1% per year / 52 weeks in a year.

(note: With my amount of coins it hasn't been long enough to account for compounding effects on the coins earned from staking)

So good news, PoS is working as intended.
Activity: 344
ALL IN!
So i dont know if it was already here... but i talked to cryptsy cause some of you wanted to know if there is a reset of the votes after "one round":

"
The votes will never be reset. Once a coin is dropped it will be removed from the voting list.

Sincerely,
Braeden
Cryptsy.com

"

Smiley
Jump to: