Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1488. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Lot of BCers still think that 600-700 satoshi is good price to sell. Sad, sad situation
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I own both but Blackcoin is superior imo, Mintcoin is getting more attention at the moment since it was launched with an exchange too - Mintpal.

If Mintcoin rockets, people who missed the boat will look for the next rocket and they will see Blackcoin which is basically a better version of Mintcoin, just less well known.

It has more attention because it had a 2000% pump from 3 to 60 satoshi. BC will have its time too.  Cool

We can only hope  Roll Eyes

Well you cant expect all that much with 18btc volume at mintpal. A lot more trading is needed for the coin to hit other exchanges etc. 18 btc is not a very attractive number to any one Smiley And well hoarding blackcoins isnt the best thing here aslo Smiley

TAK also had very low trade volume, but it got it's pump today Cheesy

Same with UTC. It had almost no volume before rising 250%. Volume isn't a very good indicator of when something is about to happen. It only picks up after a move has started.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is now my 2nd POS coin next to mint. I really like this coins concept and launch alot better. 77k coins and counting. First stake payment is 12 hours away
legendary
I own both but Blackcoin is superior imo, Mintcoin is getting more attention at the moment since it was launched with an exchange too - Mintpal.

If Mintcoin rockets, people who missed the boat will look for the next rocket and they will see Blackcoin which is basically a better version of Mintcoin, just less well known.

It has more attention because it had a 2000% pump from 3 to 60 satoshi. BC will have its time too.  Cool

Well you cant expect all that much with 18btc volume at mintpal. A lot more trading is needed for the coin to hit other exchanges etc. 18 btc is not a very attractive number to any one Smiley And well hoarding blackcoins isnt the best thing here aslo Smiley

TAK also had very low trade volume, but it got it's pump today Cheesy
Activity: 518

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It has more attention because it had a 2000% pump from 3 to 60 satoshi. BC will have its time too.  Cool

We can only hope  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

It has more attention because it had a 2000% pump from 3 to 60 satoshi. BC will have its time too.  Cool

BC's technical value is the same as Litecoin's.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
Alright, Got my self some of this coin. Hopefully it does well!  Smiley
Activity: 644

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have a friend that can probably do the German translation Smiley
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Made a 5000BC donation. Keep up the good work!

@ Soepkip: Please send me your address because I want to support your hard work and help with your loss the other day.

Thanks for the love!

I'm starting to run out of ideas for the bounties though. People really need to start filling those.
If anyone has viable bounty idea's I do welcome them!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Total Donations Now: 68000.

Bounty Update:

Our first Gamble Site is online! You can buy Lottery tickets at: http://cryptoplay.in/lottery/Blackcoin
We got a Reddit tip bot! Test it out over at our subreddit (www.reddit.com/r/bccoin).

A professional design based on the logo on the current website. Must be a template for Wordpress - 4000 BC
This way moving to the new site will be easy and it'll also stay easy to keep the site up to date.
This one is not on a first come-first served basis. The best one wins.

Games:

First BlackJack site - 10000 BC
First Dice site - 7500 BC

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

German Translation - 400 BC

Graphics:

Professional grade YouTube video - 2000 BC

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post.

Merchants:

First Goods Merchant - 10000 BC
First Service Merchant - 5000 BC

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
#1 - http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/ - 500 BC - SENT
#2 - http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/26/blackcoin-powpos-hybrid-with-bright-future - 500 BC - SENT
#3 - http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/04/alt-currencies-introducing-black-coin/ - 500 BC SENT

Also gave #3 500BC for give aways

Bounties Claimed:
Chinese translation - 400 BC - hdzw
Spanish translation - 400 BC - rest0r
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC - Troj
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC - Bobaf3tt
Game (ARCADE) site - 1000 BC - jayguar
BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC - rocketcoins
Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC - theneos
Finnish Translation - 400 BC - Chofoe
Scratch Game - 4000 BC - virtualdn - Also loaded up the card with 500 BC!
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC - maarx
Filled Faucet - 422 BC
First Gambling Site - 7800 BC - b1nary
Investment Dice - 1000 BC
Test purposes - 110 BC

Bounty's set: 64232 BC
Bounty's paid: 24132 BC
Left: 3868 BC

Donations can go here:

WE COULD USE MORE DONATIONS FOR MORE INCENTIVE!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It looks like Mintcoin is going to do everything Blackcoin does but better because it's been around for longer as a PoW coin and thus has gotten better exposure than Blackcoin. Mintcoin is also already on the uptick as PoW draws to an end.

You've actually got it backwards. Blackcoin has no premine, has well organised bounties and has a sustainable 1% interest rate, not 20% like mintcoin.

legendary
This is the best launch and community I have been involved in
 Smiley

I think you are right!
Bought 125.000 BC @ the 3000 sat peak...:-s and 100.000 more @ 1000 sat to level out...
I'm in for the long run now, all my BTC are in BC :-)

I have less BC's, but the same as you. I am all in with my BTC's

Total Donations Now: 68000.

Bounty Update:

Our first Gamble Site is online! You can buy Lottery tickets at: http://cryptoplay.in/lottery/Blackcoin
We got a Reddit tip bot! Test it out over at our subreddit (www.reddit.com/r/bccoin).

A professional design based on the logo on the current website. Must be a template for Wordpress - 4000 BC
This way moving to the new site will be easy and it'll also stay easy to keep the site up to date.
This one is not on a first come-first served basis. The best one wins.

Games:

First BlackJack site - 10000 BC
First Dice site - 7500 BC

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

German Translation - 400 BC

Graphics:

Professional grade YouTube video - 2000 BC

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post.

Merchants:

First Goods Merchant - 10000 BC
First Service Merchant - 5000 BC

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
#1 - http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/ - 500 BC - SENT
#2 - http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/26/blackcoin-powpos-hybrid-with-bright-future - 500 BC - SENT
#3 - http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/04/alt-currencies-introducing-black-coin/ - 500 BC SENT

Also gave #3 500BC for give aways

Bounties Claimed:
Chinese translation - 400 BC - hdzw
Spanish translation - 400 BC - rest0r
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC - Troj
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC - Bobaf3tt
Game (ARCADE) site - 1000 BC - jayguar
BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC - rocketcoins
Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC - theneos
Finnish Translation - 400 BC - Chofoe
Scratch Game - 4000 BC - virtualdn - Also loaded up the card with 500 BC!
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC - maarx
Filled Faucet - 422 BC
First Gambling Site - 7800 BC - b1nary
Investment Dice - 1000 BC
Test purposes - 110 BC

Bounty's set: 64232 BC
Bounty's paid: 24132 BC
Left: 3868 BC

Donations can go here:

WE COULD USE MORE DONATIONS FOR MORE INCENTIVE!
Jump to: