Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1484. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1. Make an alt
2. 100kkk available
3. Get a 1% of premine (1kkk)
4. Buy 200k votes = 40BTC
5. Sell premine @ 10sat
Huh
60BTC pure profit
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hah, i see that every exchange is interested to take some btc from voting.

Right, they can earn money, and manipulators can control the prices by voting
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I mined since the day1 and after mining, been selling other mined alts to buy BlackCoins. I have finally reached 100k BC mark and now I am sitting on it. Definitely not selling any, perhaps buying more if the price stays low.  Roll Eyes

Similar to what I have been doing - mining other alts and going BTC -> BC.

To the community : How about setting up a nice bounty for a mining pool that pays out in BC as opposed to BTC? At the end of the day, the pool owner can sell the mined coin for BTC, and use that to purchase BC to payout the miners. This way miners can still "mine" the coin using their GPUs. One of the biggest problems right now is BC distribution, and overall lack of interest. If we can get some GPU miners back onto the coin using this method, it could help out!

If this were to actually work, the hash power alone could floor this price movement with a constant small supply of BTC being used to purchase BC.

This way is similar to mining other coin, selling it and later buying BC

Big difference between doing someone going in and doing that solo, versus a possible working community effort. The former could actually bring a lot of interest. Plus, people are lazy, and they want things done for them. It'd be easier for the user to just connect to a stratum and receive BC payments for their hash without doing any of the in between stuff themselves. Also, when you get paid for mining, it's easier to hold the coin as opposed to mine -> BTC -> BC because then you'll actually feel like you're spending BTC (because you are) and the emotion on your investment becomes a lot greater.

There's just a huge psychological benefit to this.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I mined since the day1 and after mining, been selling other mined alts to buy BlackCoins. I have finally reached 100k BC mark and now I am sitting on it. Definitely not selling any, perhaps buying more if the price stays low.  Roll Eyes

To the community : How about setting up a nice bounty for a mining pool that pays out in BC as opposed to BTC? At the end of the day, the pool owner can sell the mined coin for BTC, and use that to purchase BC to payout the miners. This way miners can still "mine" the coin using their GPUs. One of the biggest problems right now is BC distribution, and overall lack of interest. If we can get some GPU miners back onto the coin using this method, it could help out!

If this were to actually work, the hash power alone could floor this price movement with a constant small supply of BTC being used to purchase BC.

This way is similar to mining other coin, selling it and later buying BC
legendary
People are collecting. TOP100 lower edge is 124k as opposed to 121k few days ago.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

To the community : How about setting up a nice bounty for a mining pool that pays out in BC as opposed to BTC? At the end of the day, the pool owner can sell the mined coin for BTC, and use that to purchase BC to payout the miners. This way miners can still "mine" the coin using their GPUs. One of the biggest problems right now is BC distribution, and overall lack of interest. If we can get some GPU miners back onto the coin using this method, it could help out! And possibly really secure long term interest. And mining "difficulty" could be calculated based off market price. It's really something new, and I think we should try to get this something like this going.

Activity: 112
Hah, i see that every exchange is interested to take some btc from voting.
Activity: 840
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/  

BC   BlackCoin   16XJh5PqsEqcXWqnK4cFuj9ExHRuXSmNaF        406   Vote for BC

You can donate your extra BTC, I will donate some but now mintpal is down.

Look at UTC, MZC, TAK, FLAP got highest votes so that cryptsy add them now
legendary
43k here and growing. Mining other coins everyday and exchanging for blackcoins too. I bought most of my coins at 1400 so iv'e taken a hit initially but confidence is growing again after witnessing the great community about this coin. If this coin was not worth while the forum would be dead by now but we are multiplying fast Smiley.

Because Blackcoin is different... How smooth it launched, no premine, PoS with only 1%, this is not Billion coin, the name itself, etc.

Blackcoin should survive to be support for other alts. To be the safe asset (as much as it could be with cryptos) where garage funds between trades. I dream of it being the third currency. Somekind this role tries to play DOGE, as there are DOGE related markets at some exchanges

There are too many alt coins for it to to play a prominent role. Litecoin became a hit because it was one of the first altcoins to hit critical mass. DOGE was also one of the earlier altcoins that has hit critical mass. Coins these days are truly a dime a dozen.

Smooth launches and transitions don't mean anything if no one is interested in it. Should this coin get pumped, you should start thinking about your exit strategy.

Another dose of negativity! Thanks!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
43k here and growing. Mining other coins everyday and exchanging for blackcoins too. I bought most of my coins at 1400 so iv'e taken a hit initially but confidence is growing again after witnessing the great community about this coin. If this coin was not worth while the forum would be dead by now but we are multiplying fast Smiley.

Because Blackcoin is different... How smooth it launched, no premine, PoS with only 1%, this is not Billion coin, the name itself, etc.

Blackcoin should survive to be support for other alts. To be the safe asset (as much as it could be with cryptos) where garage funds between trades. I dream of it being the third currency. Somekind this role tries to play DOGE, as there are DOGE related markets at some exchanges

There are too many alt coins for it to to play a prominent role. Litecoin became a hit because it was one of the first altcoins to hit critical mass. DOGE was also one of the earlier altcoins that has hit critical mass. Coins these days are truly a dime a dozen.

Smooth launches and transitions don't mean anything if no one is interested in it. Should this coin get pumped, you should start thinking about your exit strategy.
legendary
How much is enough for people? It seems word enough has been eliminated
Activity: 84
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Make something like that optical price manipulation this is more psychology trick you get confused price with amount.
666 are mine no one will fight with devil numbers ; )
next target 1313 : D

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 113
Everyone wants to swallow, swallow, swallow. But don't forget to breath. Place your orders higher to help the coin! I have not sold any BC after I bought them at app. @1100. But there are people around, who wants eat more and more with those tiny price changes happen to BC market.

And yes 100 points is not so huge gap to not to raise a buy orders.

Sorry, but at the Buy orders side sit only coinfu***rs, keeping so large gap.

Ah I hear you, I don't have that kind of buying power to trigger an upward trend though. If I posted a higher buy then curring market it would just get chewed up and spit out.

Maybe we as a community should all join forces and stack up a behemoth buy order at 1000

+1 Good idea.

Was thinking this aswell. All the little fishies unite!
legendary

Activity: 113
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Shoot me Cheesy

Price @477
i have buy order at form yester day 530 and untouched wft..
legendary
Shoot me Cheesy

Price @477
Jump to: