Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1489. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Ihave a question about PoS. If all my coins are in stake position, can I spend those minus mined coins? Mined coins will be confirmed after 500 blocks.

Btw, pretty large reward came in and gone through 10 initial confirmations
Yup because you get reward 1/365 *1%(of all).

If you find block fees are yours.
At beginning when were many transactions in minig i go 7,40,20 BC from fees ^^ if BC will be popular that fees will be huge income.

Thanks! Great news! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Ihave a question about PoS. If all my coins are in stake position, can I spend those minus mined coins? Mined coins will be confirmed after 500 blocks.

Yup because you get reward 1/365 *1%(of all).

If you find block fees are yours.
At beginning when were many transactions in minig i go 7,40,20 BC from fees ^^ if BC will be popular that fees will be huge income.

If yo want sped and don't destroy stack use - reseve (amount) coins.
If u touch rhose coins they whey will be staked in 8h you don't need be online to get stack just dont move it from wallet.
If you want get part of 1% stack elier they you should be online and wait stacks plus mined blocks rewards.
Activity: 894
This is the best launch and community I have been involved in
 Smiley

I think you are right!
Bought 125.000 BC @ the 3000 sat peak...:-s and 100.000 more @ 1000 sat to level out...
I'm in for the long run now, all my BTC are in BC :-)
legendary
Guys, i've created a lottery site in my spare time for varius cryptocoins.

http://cryptoplay.in/

ATM there is only a ticket/lottery game, but probably there is more to come.

Good luck Smiley

Thank you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is the best launch and community I have been involved in
 Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Good luck Smiley

I think this counts as a gambling site Cheesy! Please message me.
Activity: 247

Good luck Smiley

Nice job with that one.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Good luck Smiley
legendary
1 USD price is quite achievable. Doge had the market cap over 80 mlj USD.

Well, that would require some heavy promoting from the community. Been slow 2 days so far, but seeing progression in some parts. Dice game seems to be coming along nicely.

On the case brothers and sisters, quietly moving behind the scenes. Expect good things.

I think coin has a good position, taking into account that BC is ONLY 10 DAYS YOUNG!
Activity: 266
1 USD price is quite achievable. Doge had the market cap over 80 mlj USD.

Well, that would require some heavy promoting from the community. Been slow 2 days so far, but seeing progression in some parts. Dice game seems to be coming along nicely.

On the case brothers and sisters, quietly moving behind the scenes. Expect good things.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
It looks like Mintcoin is going to do everything Blackcoin does but better because it's been around for longer as a PoW coin and thus has gotten better exposure than Blackcoin. Mintcoin is also already on the uptick as PoW draws to an end.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/analysis-mintcoin-the-rise-and-fall-497029

HAHA best part about mint and peminied coins from analis look :

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins during the pump."

When dev don't  belive in own coin then who should ?
Damm it is hard to thrust their dev.
Mint have 4.5% effective premine they can afford to make GOOD PR..
legendary

legendary
It looks like Mintcoin is going to do everything Blackcoin does but better because it's been around for longer as a PoW coin and thus has gotten better exposure than Blackcoin. Mintcoin is also already on the uptick as PoW draws to an end.

Mint has no end of PoW  Wink

Yes it still has 1 coin block reward after switching to PoS. But I doubt many will share their GPU power for this
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared

Mint has no end of PoW  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'd say if the coin design looked like someone put some thought into it that the concept of the coin would be pretty good....but who knows.
Jump to: