Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1486. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Some stupid dumped again? We need protect the price, set more buy orders 500 sat+
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Guess who got the address BEERfSzD9E3qcdAAfLeaGfFuiosTccVnYo randomly Cheesy

It's a sign  Cool
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Guess who got the address BEERfSzD9E3qcdAAfLeaGfFuiosTccVnYo randomly Cheesy
How to unlock my wallet? I'm not staking because is encrypted and currently locked :/

btw. I bought over 130k when it was 1300, 1700 and then rest for 2500. I dont regret it. This is a great coin with big potential BUT I think this coin is long term investment rather than short. (Unless somemone like wolong decides to invest)

Go to Help, Debug window, Console, and type walletpassphrase yourpassword 9999999 true

Not to come off as condescending, but this has been discussed numerous times in this thread. Also there's a search function in the top right of the window for future reference.

Ok, thanks

How come almost half of my coins is under stake category, its not under balance, anyone?
Also, Is it still going to 'mine' if my wallet is not switched on?

Someone here said that you will get interest if your wallet is off but you won't get compounding interest. Stake balance is the coins that are going towards minting. If you want them available to spend you have to relock your wallet and wait until they're done.
Activity: 247
It's starting to look like this Staking thing is a crock of shit.  For the last 3 days I have had my wallet open and running, and it always says "Expected time to earn reward is 1 day".  We are almost hitting day 4?

I am thinking there's going to be a HUGE dump tomorrow morning when I sell all my coins.  Enjoy

PoS is working perfectly fine. And your 10k BC isn't going to be HUGE dump, lol.

Here also, PoS is working as expected.

Yeah, big props to rat4 on a flawless client and a very fair and smooth coin launch!
It's starting to look like this Staking thing is a crock of shit.  For the last 3 days I have had my wallet open and running, and it always says "Expected time to earn reward is 1 day".  We are almost hitting day 4?

I am thinking there's going to be a HUGE dump tomorrow morning when I sell all my coins.  Enjoy

PoS is working perfectly fine. And your 10k BC isn't going to be HUGE dump, lol.
Activity: 476
Stop it with the FUD. It's working fine for everyone. Just have patience.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It's starting to look like this Staking thing is a crock of shit.  For the last 3 days I have had my wallet open and running, and it always says "Expected time to earn reward is 1 day".  We are almost hitting day 4?

I am thinking there's going to be a HUGE dump tomorrow morning when I sell all my coins.  Enjoy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If anyone here could lend me like 1btc, i can give you like 50K blackcoins, and by the end of this month ill buy them back, can even give you 1.1btc..

Got an emergency, this is my last way, tried everything else.

Please, any kind soul, pm me..
I agree. The PoW/PoS features of BC are comparable to those of Peercoin, which trades for 0.005 BTC with a ~21,000,000 total supply compared to BC's 75,000,000. All the other PoW/PoS alt's with mintages in the billions, like MINT, also make BC seem even better. Hold for the long term!

And Peercoin is over a year and a half old now. It's a nice look at the potential future on BlackCoin. I think BC is 10 days old now today!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
How to unlock my wallet? I'm not staking because is encrypted and currently locked :/

btw. I bought over 130k when it was 1300, 1700 and then rest for 2500. I dont regret it. This is a great coin with big potential BUT I think this coin is long term investment rather than short. (Unless somemone like wolong decides to invest)
I agree. The PoW/PoS features of BC are comparable to those of Peercoin, which trades for 0.005 BTC with a ~21,000,000 total supply compared to BC's 75,000,000. All the other PoW/PoS alt's with mintages in the billions, like MINT, also make BC seem even better. Hold for the long term!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Loving it. From exchange to wallet in 14 seconds. The trans notice is instant which is nice as well
Once i had 5s Cheesy from pool and confirmed BTC is doomed Wink
Activity: 476
Loving it. From exchange to wallet in 14 seconds. The trans notice is instant which is nice as well

Go to Help, Debug window, Console, and type walletpassphrase yourpassword 9999999 true

Not to come off as condescending, but this has been discussed numerous times in this thread. Also there's a search function in the top right of the window for future reference.
As I understood, the website will stay on wordpress cms. The question is about design.

All black?  Shocked

If someone has this covered (I guess using WP, but what fun is that? Tongue), then never mind my post. We do need a site though, and hopefully a good domain to go along with it. As you may have noticed, "blackcoin" is taken in a lot of extensions already. (unless the dev owns them then it's all good!)

It's blackcoin.co It's right in the OP. I think it needs to get moved to the top so it's more visible though clearly a lot of people are missing it.

Yep I totally missed it. And I've been here since launch!

Ya not a good sign. It should be at the very top in bold. Also OP rat4 needs to get back to us on the logo it looks like it's from an 80's videogame and that one dude's version is way cleaner.
Which logo ?

The coin logo. I don't mind it myself since I like videogames and neon colors and stuff but it doesn't look like a currency should. The website and coin logo both need to get changed.
legendary
As I understood, the website will stay on wordpress cms. The question is about design.

All black?  Shocked

If someone has this covered (I guess using WP, but what fun is that? Tongue), then never mind my post. We do need a site though, and hopefully a good domain to go along with it. As you may have noticed, "blackcoin" is taken in a lot of extensions already. (unless the dev owns them then it's all good!)

It's blackcoin.co It's right in the OP. I think it needs to get moved to the top so it's more visible though clearly a lot of people are missing it.

Ya not a good sign. It should be at the very top in bold. Also OP rat4 needs to get back to us on the logo it looks like it's from an 80's videogame and that one dude's version is way cleaner.
Which logo ?
legendary
I noticed we don't have a website. I was once a web developer briefly (just an engineer who loves to code), and before that a big hobby of mine growing up. I can do PHP, MySQL, Javascript (JQuery and Ajax), CSS, and obviously HTML. I scored CS 5.5 Master for $180 (directly from Adobe) some time ago, so I've really go the whole setup for web development. If the dev or community would be interested, I could definitely make a good website for this coin. I could put an hour a day into it, and maybe more on the weekends.

This is just something I threw together very quickly from scratch (30 minutes here at work). It has almost no CSS at all. It's just a bunch of divs aligned with borders everywhere so I can see where everything is and how its lining up. It's nothing more than the "backbone" to which everything (design, images, content) would be skinned onto.

Let me know! I think it would be fun to even have a small team for this!

But he pointed that what for someone is visiting 1st time website.
I agree with him that could help new people read important information.
Try look on this info and ours and try be honest which is better for 1st visitor ?

All black?  Shocked

Jump to: