Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1513. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
This is ridiculous, what is happening with AUR.

What goes up must go down

Watch a crash like you've never seen before on the 25th

i will be watching with fresh buttered popcorn for that show. In the mean time, poor BC's price is getting raped lower and lower.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We need more people to like the crypsty request Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

What goes up must go down

Watch a crash like you've never seen before on the 25th
legendary
Activity: 1288

serious demand for a very limited supply, along side with a major pump like we have never seen before. iam spewing i didnt buy into it yeterday when it was cheap compared to today.
its not even worth mining unless you have some serious hash power.

As I said before. Maybe crazy idea, but I am mining the Solarcoin at the moment. I like the idea behind, even though no defined profit yet.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i was gonna buy some of that when it was under 1.5% a of a bitcoin but i bought blackcoin instead. guess who's ultra pissed. cause i bought in at 2400+ sat
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

serious demand for a very limited supply, along side with a major pump like we have never seen before. iam spewing i didnt buy into it yeterday when it was cheap compared to today.
Just let premined 50% coins hit market :-) then you will see.
Wolong,fontas and others pumpes are pumping low supply helps a lot plus he is making hype even bigger.
But the end of story will be sad when premine 50% hit market.
They will be out before air drop.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Bter Support (bter) replied me:

Mar 04 12:53

Dear Sir,
Your suggestion is highly valued    Grin

Hope it will list BC asap

Yeah that would be great.

I still think we need more requests for getting on Bter:

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Everyone should submit a request to add BlackCoin!
Activity: 84
I wanna introduce bc to china player,who can donate some bc to me,let me send china player let them know black coin

I wish create QQ group let more player know black coin

DONATE ADDRESS:B8kUysCsQ9AWnE26wmB3auqX5jBPWGg821

I have already done that, my friend, please join our team, QQ group: 374929243

yes., there'salready a QQ group and i joined earlier., though just using qq's translate button to talk to them.

Jerry : why don't you tell them to sign up here http://blackcointalk.com/index.php

there's a chinese board for them.  they can also have a chance at 500BC in my giveaway.
in China, sometimes visit a foreign website is hard, besides, (http://blackcointalk.com/index.php) also have a lot english, it makes us fell trouble, we also have Chinese BBS to introduce BC, joining QQ group is just another way to talking and communication

i am in china and i can access the forum. no proxies/vps needed Tongue  and english, you can "fanyi".  it's simple and effective enough that allowed me to marry my wife.   Grin

but anyways, keep up the good work Smiley the more people getting interested in BC the better no matter what language they use Tongue
legendary
Are the part of those low sells fake or people still panic sell? How do you think?

iam thinking its alittle of both, how ever those that are selling for 100 points or more under current value i believe are whales selling to themselves.
Activity: 840
Bter Support (bter) replied me:

Mar 04 12:53

Dear Sir,
Your suggestion is highly valued    Grin

Hope it will list BC asap
legendary
Are the part of those low sells fake or people still panic sell? How do you think?
legendary
Once AUR die's off, which i believe will happen soon, I reckon people will look for the next best thing to pump for value. And iam hopeing that will be BC. this coin is worth more then a 50% premine POS...
Activity: 145
Yes that is great; BlackCoin landed in China!

Can you also try to get BlackCoin on wabigong.com?
we will try
legendary
Woke up in hope to see better image on Mintpal, but it is as it is. Wondering about AUR. Price is growing, growing.

Patience and resistance is all we have to arm with.
Activity: 112
hah so low rate, i would sell that for 1sat in future than at so low rate atm
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Yes, i believe there's a bounty for creating a promotional video.
Activity: 145
I wanna introduce bc to china player,who can donate some bc to me,let me send china player let them know black coin

I wish create QQ group let more player know black coin

DONATE ADDRESS:B8kUysCsQ9AWnE26wmB3auqX5jBPWGg821

I have already done that, my friend, please join our team, QQ group: 374929243

yes., there'salready a QQ group and i joined earlier., though just using qq's translate button to talk to them.

Jerry : why don't you tell them to sign up here http://blackcointalk.com/index.php

there's a chinese board for them.  they can also have a chance at 500BC in my giveaway.
in China, sometimes visit a foreign website is hard, besides, (http://blackcointalk.com/index.php) also have a lot english, it makes us fell trouble, we also have Chinese BBS to introduce BC, joining QQ group is just another way to talking and communication
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Job Report to who donate BC to me and trust me

1. I built a qq group(chatting software): 374929243(now has 15 members, and its going big quickly); I sent every member 10-20 BC, introduce BC and this forum; and PoS, PoW
2. post ad on BBS, introduce BC and Community.
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3433
(出处: 虚拟币时代)
3. encourage members to post someting about BC on forum, every member will get 50~80BC
4. encourage members to built a website in Chinese about BC (maybe need more than 2000BC)
5. let my members to vote on btc38.com, to add BC to trade.

I am very appreciate that in this forum you trust me, and I will do my job responsible all the time.
now I have receive the donations: 50+50+1336.98+200 BC
will use it better, I alse donate BC to the Comunity Smiley
thank you for your trust again.

more donations: BGMm6ykhKmucSKoj2xce1eBMSEVBRrRVdK

1001 BC sent

I have received that ,thank you for trust me, I will do better, my qq group member up to 20, and here is my new forum topics,

再次捐赠国外热门黑币(BC)!!!
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3540
(出处: 虚拟币时代)

In our team's efforts, advertising and introducing, I'm delighted to say that we made it, we let a trade platform in China add BC to trade(btc-cc.com), next we have a lot to do, moving on with BC

Great job, well done Smiley

On a related note - is there a bounty for a professional video advertising Blackcoin? We really need to pump up on the marketing side
Jump to: