Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1512. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
someone said its dead coin when it reached 800sat 4-5 days ago, and it reached 1885sat in next 2 days Smiley only stupid people are selling now, now its buttom and best chance to buy, because in few days this coin will be 1500sat mininum.
Simple no supply now 1000 is base flor selling under is wasting BTC...
This coins is without premine so none can easy afford to dump.
Give weak hands few weeks days Smiley then price will go up.
I will buy all time... I mine 1day with 50k in bag i know how hard is get BC...
even it hit 100 sat will be some day when all haters and quick bucks investor will go away then it will truly starting go up.
BC is for patient people. !
@100 eg i can buy hmm 30% of all with 2 BC coins so it never reach that price.
It wwill be funny when all this sell wall will blow up eg. Wolong 2BTC Cheesy and those trades will cry and they loose whole cheap BC ...
When whale will strike you wont have chance to act due to limited supply.

totally agreed!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
ya the PoS is working really good!
To keep that price we need 0,005 BTC day if some of us invest more price should go up haha
many weak hands don't understand that.
This is not DOGE or LTC guys.

"Once whale go Black price never come back"
remember THAT !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
someone said its dead coin when it reached 800sat 4-5 days ago, and it reached 1885sat in next 2 days Smiley only stupid people are selling now, now its buttom and best chance to buy, because in few days this coin will be 1500sat mininum.
Simple no supply now 1000 is base flor selling under is wasting BTC...
This coins is without premine so none can easy afford to dump.
Give weak hands few weeks days Smiley then price will go up.
I will buy all time... I mine 1day with 50k in bag i know how hard is get BC...
even it hit 100 sat will be some day when all haters and quick bucks investor will go away then it will truly starting go up.
BC is for patient people. !
@100 eg i can buy hmm 30% of all with 2 BC coins so it never reach that price.
It wwill be funny when all this sell wall will blow up eg. Wolong 2BTC Cheesy and those trades will cry and they loose whole cheap BC ...
When whale will strike you wont have chance to act due to limited supply.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
ya the PoS is working really good!
This is an interesting coin with good PoS. I believe that price should rise up very soon.
No, the price will decrease. Too many people want to get rid of it.

Be positive. BlackCoin is just a baby of just one week old. It takes a bit of time before one can say it will die or survive.
At least it has done a good job, it launched smoothly. And the PoS is running so well.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Last time we had a huge amount of trolls the price was going up. Thank you trolls!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is an interesting coin with good PoS. I believe that price should rise up very soon.
No, the price will decrease. Too many people want to get rid of it.
The Proof-of-Stake is working very well. Here is the screenshot of my wallet.

I guess that I will have 2 blackcoins from PoS everyday.  Grin

One interesting point is that some of my coins need to be pull out and combined with the PoS reward before entering into my wallet. Maybe it is a common knowledge, but it is just my first time seeing coins being generated through PoS.

After a quick calculation from 1% annual reward (compound interest), I have found that at this moment only about 340 blackcoins will be generated for the whole world everyday. Therefore, 2 coins reward per day is not bad..  Grin lol

stakeing works very well, i stake 8 times a day so far.... now if only the value would just return already. it just keeps falling atm

Activity: 364
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
oh shit that bitch made a appearance again hey shabbosgoy you big fucking troll go visit gpucoin that shit's got you written all over it
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
If this coin is still below 950 satoshi before I come home I am gonna put all my remaining BTC on it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
So is this coin dead yet?

Only bagholders remain?

wow a troll decided to come harass out thread again, makes me feel warm and fuzzy when they are putting a good coin down.

+1 Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 882

Only bagholders remain?

wow a troll decided to come harass out thread again, makes me feel warm and fuzzy when they are putting a good coin down.
legendary

Only bagholders remain?

You want answer? To reply:"I said, I was right!"

Don't post here your negative insights.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Only bagholders remain?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I suggest everyone get on twitter and spam https://twitter.com/maxkeiser to promote our wonderful coin
legendary
This is ridiculous, what is happening with AUR.

What goes up must go down

Watch a crash like you've never seen before on the 25th

i will be watching with fresh buttered popcorn for that show. In the mean time, poor BC's price is getting raped lower and lower.

yeah, lowest sell @710

lowest in the past 20 min roughly, 620 sat....

As we discussed, these are self trades, to catch some fool fish most likely
legendary
i was gonna buy some of that when it was under 1.5% a of a bitcoin but i bought blackcoin instead. guess who's ultra pissed. cause i bought in at 2400+ sat

BC must heal and you'll get your money back at least
legendary
Activity: 882

i will be watching with fresh buttered popcorn for that show. In the mean time, poor BC's price is getting raped lower and lower.

yeah, lowest sell @710

lowest in the past 20 min roughly, 620 sat....
legendary

yeah, lowest sell @710
Jump to: