Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1511. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New raffle has started
Drawing in 12 hours
Tickets 100 BC each
One winner takes 99%
1% left for the BlackCoin Faucet and BlackCoin Raffle
Activity: 73
HI guys, I've just published an introduction of blackcoin at Btc38 forum http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3596&extra=page%3D1, and I've send request to Bter to ask them launch this coin. This coin deserves a bigger value than the current price. Everyone help on it.

Awesome! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
And... AUR is chillaxing. What's after moments. Next AUR wave, or other coin. Then which coin. Cheesy So many unknowns in this math Cheesy

Big players systematic buying campaign to make AUR look like "btc part II' and make chart emulate last Autumn btc runup from 125 - 180 and beyond. I won't be surprised if they succeed in hype and pump over the next month. But the strategy is evident from the price and volume action. if it breaks 0.2btc, look out. Mania will ensue. Proceed with caution, as always and beware of whipsaw potential.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
And... AUR is chillaxing. What's after moments. Next AUR wave, or other coin. Then which coin. Cheesy So many unknowns in this math Cheesy
Activity: 476
can we have a massive party when it goes past the moon  Tongue

Ill invite everyone here on to my yacht Smiley

Hah +1!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ill invite everyone here on to my yacht Smiley
Activity: 112
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
HI guys, I've just published an introduction of blackcoin at Btc38 forum http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3596&extra=page%3D1, and I've send request to Bter to ask them launch this coin. This coin deserves a bigger value than the current price. Everyone help on it.
Activity: 840
Can somebody tell me the truth? Did the chinese build this blackcoin??

Nope, a Russian developer Smiley

Right, I totally agree, we can check rat4's main page, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u%3D237027

We can see his btc address 14T4i9rQmG7zufSgxLbcKhwwRG5VykyoYy

And then google it: 14T4i9rQmG7zufSgxLbcKhwwRG5VykyoYy

http://www.google.com.hk/#newwindow=1&q=14T4i9rQmG7zufSgxLbcKhwwRG5VykyoYy&safe=strict   

Here is the result, see the third one http://govnokod.ru/9878   IT IS RUSSIAN LANGUAGE

Therefore, BC's creator is a Russian, it is Russian coin.

Activity: 476

Nope, a Russian developer Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 840
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000003026/page/last#post-4000010326

Let's vote for BC, now we have 10 votes, up up up, let Cryptsy see our faith.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
someone said its dead coin when it reached 800sat 4-5 days ago, and it reached 1885sat in next 2 days Smiley only stupid people are selling now, now its buttom and best chance to buy, because in few days this coin will be 1500sat mininum.
Simple no supply now 1000 is base flor selling under is wasting BTC...
This coins is without premine so none can easy afford to dump.
Give weak hands few weeks days Smiley then price will go up.
I will buy all time... I mine 1day with 50k in bag i know how hard is get BC...
even it hit 100 sat will be some day when all haters and quick bucks investor will go away then it will truly starting go up.
BC is for patient people. !
@100 eg i can buy hmm 30% of all with 2 BC coins so it never reach that price.
It wwill be funny when all this sell wall will blow up eg. Wolong 2BTC Cheesy and those trades will cry and they loose whole cheap BC ...
When whale will strike you wont have chance to act due to limited supply.

totally agreed!  Cheesy
totally agreed! I mined 2 days and only 3500BC, It's too hard to get BC, so I buy some more, and now the price is so cheap, can't imagine
sq
Activity: 294
Whales are trying to push out last BTC with AUR manipulations.

If I could mine @0.02BTC per day, I'd support BC with my mining power. My combined hash rate is 530 Mh/s, so there are roughly 0.005-0.006BTC per day.
Even though I have no fee for electricity, my rig hash rate is a drop in the ocean nowadays.

yeah but if you see 1000 ppl like you mine it's not bad...  Wink

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________
Don't miss any coin release at altCoinCalendar.info
legendary
Activity: 1288
Whales are trying to push out last BTC with AUR manipulations.

If I could mine @0.02BTC per day, I'd support BC with my mining power. My combined hash rate is 530 Mh/s, so there are roughly 0.005-0.006BTC per day.
Even though I have no fee for electricity, my rig hash rate is a drop in the ocean nowadays.
Activity: 364
i see that 550sat was a bottom, and now people are starting to buy again so i think we will see ~1500sat in 24 hours
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
not sure but were gonna get on more exchanges soon, people just need to spread the word of black Smiley buyer's will come
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
what do you think people, when next pump will be? Smiley I put a sell order for 2500 sat Smiley

Spread it out. Dont sell everything at one point.
Activity: 364
what do you think people, when next pump will be? Smiley I put a sell order for 2500 sat Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
someone said its dead coin when it reached 800sat 4-5 days ago, and it reached 1885sat in next 2 days Smiley only stupid people are selling now, now its buttom and best chance to buy, because in few days this coin will be 1500sat mininum.
Simple no supply now 1000 is base flor selling under is wasting BTC...
This coins is without premine so none can easy afford to dump.
Give weak hands few weeks days Smiley then price will go up.
I will buy all time... I mine 1day with 50k in bag i know how hard is get BC...
even it hit 100 sat will be some day when all haters and quick bucks investor will go away then it will truly starting go up.
BC is for patient people. !
@100 eg i can buy hmm 30% of all with 2 BC coins so it never reach that price.
It wwill be funny when all this sell wall will blow up eg. Wolong 2BTC Cheesy and those trades will cry and they loose whole cheap BC ...
When whale will strike you wont have chance to act due to limited supply.

totally agreed!  Cheesy

"Once whale go Black price never come back"
Jump to: