Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1508. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WTF dumped to lowest 250. In China, we call a stupid ppl as "250", this panic sells were fucking so stupid.

What, you don't believe me when I say people want out? To them, getting out with what little BTC you can while you can is more important than holding for possibility a better day. I'm just bummed I missed the 250 prices.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
the manipulation continues....

Top Buy Orders

PRICE (BTC)   BC   BTC
0.00000707   3.00000000   0.00002121
0.00000705   3.00000000   0.00002115
0.00000700   3.00000000   0.00002100
0.00000699   3.00000000   0.00002097
0.00000695   3.00000000   0.00002085
0.00000693   6.00000000   0.00004158
0.00000692   6.00000000   0.00004152
0.00000691   8.00000000   0.00005528
0.00000690   10.00000000   0.00006900
0.00000689   20.00000000   0.00013778
0.00000688   1000.00000000   0.00688000

the price has been inflated for a while now. Said this over and over. You guys aren't even supporting the price by buying, you are all just holding, which will always lead to waiting for someone to buy in, all the while people will dump. If there is no buy support, which there is not, then you are trapped in a perpetual pump and dump that may never come.
Activity: 210
Ok so Im new here and Im a holder of BC because I liked the positive attitude towards the coin and it seemed like it has a lot of support and loyalty so I was under the impression that it would not sink so easily.

I currently have 41k BC and so far losing faith with all this ridiculous dumping. I swore I would hang on til the bitter end but who is to say this will not wipe out where is all the positive comments coming from and what is backing them up. I don't want to have to cut my losses here and jump aswell but so far it aint looking great lads.

HOLD FAST!! my good man

Remember quote this from a very very very rich man

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

― Warren Buffett

If you do not understand what this means then go ahead and sell to feed those greedy wallets
Activity: 113
Ok so Im new here and Im a holder of BC because I liked the positive attitude towards the coin and it seemed like it has a lot of support and loyalty so I was under the impression that it would not sink so easily.

I currently have 41k BC and so far losing faith with all this ridiculous dumping. I swore I would hang on til the bitter end but who is to say this will not wipe out where is all the positive comments coming from and what is backing them up. I don't want to have to cut my losses here and jump aswell but so far it aint looking great lads.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Someone just got 47k Bc for 0.11btc  Shocked
It bounced back quickly though.

Lucky bastard!
And the person keeps offloading big numbers and then pushes it back up with small
amount of coins.

People are failing for it and adding higher bids!

Just wait everyone and we can all get a piece, lets stop out bidding each over. Keep
your bids low  Grin

I'm holding my BC I do not believe it is worth anything less than 5k sats

I am however riding the train with some bought BTC as I do not wish to sell any of my other assets
legendary
Whale storm did not catch the BC this time likely. Now the attention is to MZC - AUR like coin

I love all these predictions of the whale-savior about to arrive. Nigga please. All these micromovements in BC don't mean shit, and it would be only a very stupid whale would bother right now as he'd just get harpooned. If that changes, you'll know because BC will be over 1250 on serious volume. Until then, don't let idiots waste your and other people's time on this thread, if anything they just make the coin look bad, making the thread seem like an asylum for devoutly delusional bagholders. "The whale is coming, the whale is coming!!"

Who force you to read this thread ?...
If you don't like it just keep away.

99% othere threads is the same price up price down.... sometimes dev make scam Cheesy... or new feature is comming.
Eg. GPU coins is different they failed 4th time in row start their coin lol...
But there again scam scam.... blabla

Dude, I read and support this thread because I'm in the coin and want it to succeed. An unlike idle dreamers, hopers and prognosticators, I am taking personal initiatives to promote this coin out there in the real world. Doing a rain-dance here in the thread and hoping the whale-gods will pump the coin is not action. If a whale pump is people's only hope and vision for this coin it will go nowhere. In fact, it bespeaks a low opinion of the coin and what it could become. Bad crypto-self-esteem. That's not what we need.

Everyone want to say something about price moves, tendencies, including me. But I must admit that those posts influences market. One post can trigger others to panic sell or vice versa. I was one of, who actively commented any small change in charts, and, yes, it's time consuming and worthless.
Let's think about good things and keep ourselves stronger to those changes like recent drop.
Let's better support those, who involve their efforts to promote BC. For example, let's talk here about coin's good sides and those things, that should be developed.
Activity: 840
WTF dumped to lowest 250. In China, we call a stupid ppl as "250", this panic sells were fucking so stupid.
Activity: 196
Activity: 158
bought more at 252 lol
legendary
Activity: 1988
well I have just buy 3k of BC,price are very attractive now ! Smiley
So could it be people wanting to cash out to try their luck with Aurora/Maza?

It's exactly that, they'll all come running back to BC

Also the stupidly low sells to induce panic, just look at the volume

6 BC, 5 BC, 10 BC

People rarely look at the volume of a trade as they're fixated on the value of the coin

And the person keeps offloading big numbers and then pushes it back up with small
amount of coins.

People are failing for it and adding higher bids!

Just wait everyone and we can all get a piece, lets stop out bidding each over. Keep
your bids low  Grin
So could it be people wanting to cash out to try their luck with Aurora/Maza?

It's exactly that, they'll all come running back to BC

Also the stupidly low sells to induce panic, just look at the volume

6 BC, 5 BC, 10 BC

People rarely look at the volume of a trade as they're fixated on the value of the coin
legendary
I found ppl here are positive to the price of BC.
Keep watching.

We are survivors! Cheesy
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
I found ppl here are positive to the price of BC.
Keep watching.
Activity: 266
Whale storm did not catch the BC this time likely. Now the attention is to MZC - AUR like coin

I love all these predictions of the whale-savior about to arrive. Nigga please. All these micromovements in BC don't mean shit, and it would be only a very stupid whale would bother right now as he'd just get harpooned. If that changes, you'll know because BC will be over 1250 on serious volume. Until then, don't let idiots waste your and other people's time on this thread, if anything they just make the coin look bad, making the thread seem like an asylum for devoutly delusional bagholders. "The whale is coming, the whale is coming!!"

Who force you to read this thread ?...
If you don't like it just keep away.

99% othere threads is the same price up price down.... sometimes dev make scam Cheesy... or new feature is comming.
Eg. GPU coins is different they failed 4th time in row start their coin lol...
But there again scam scam.... blabla

Dude, I read and support this thread because I'm in the coin and want it to succeed. An unlike idle dreamers, hopers and prognosticators, I am taking personal initiatives to promote this coin out there in the real world. Doing a rain-dance here in the thread and hoping the whale-gods will pump the coin is not action. If a whale pump is people's only hope and vision for this coin it will go nowhere. In fact, it bespeaks a low opinion of the coin and what it could become. Bad crypto-self-esteem. That's not what we need.

This is the real question for me too. My wallet ISN'T encrypted and I have had NO passwords / pass-phrases entered into my Blackcoin wallet since installation, im running 1.01.

The stake mining portion sounds awesome, but at the same time I don't want to start using a feature that isn't fully implemented / tested and put my coins at risk. Is there ANYONE who can clarify this?

Same thing here, I've never encrypted or locked or set a password on my wallet, only mined and stored coins in it.
 I've tried to get it to mine but there are no clear instructions anywhere I can find and I have searched for hours , this can't be helping the coin any since this was a unique feature of this coin and it should be a lot simpler to use.
 All the instructions assume you have a password and I have never used one, this should be idiot proof for people like me and on the 1st page with clear instructions on how easy it is to do, might help the coin if it was easier.
 I can't see where to set up a password only encrypt wallet

The latest wallet...

http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/update-version-1-0-2-1-is-out/

EDIT - encrypt wallet is referring to password.
Looks like someone cashing out to go into MazaCoin.
Activity: 112
Someone just got 47k Bc for 0.11btc  Shocked
It bounced back quickly though.
Activity: 364
i see how these people who are selling at 200-400 sat are crying tomorrow or after tomorrow when price will bounce to 1500 sat Cheesy
Jump to: