Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1533. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My wallet has been unlocked for about 48 hours and still 0 coins in my stake (6000 in the wallet so far). How to fix this, any ideas?
looks like POS do not works
Activity: 115
Few days for Cryptsy.
Activity: 308
1 week to 10k satoshi
Activity: 126
My wallet has been unlocked for about 48 hours and still 0 coins in my stake (6000 in the wallet so far). How to fix this, any ideas?
same
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I see all these noobs trading on Mintpal with 1 to 5 BC. Lol. Please kids go play outside.

whens the pump you were talking about in #fry chan

I only talk about that more privately.
Activity: 224
I would suggest a small redesign of visual identity to make it more professional.

What do you think?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I see all these noobs trading on Mintpal with 1 to 5 BC. Lol. Please kids go play outside.

whens the pump you were talking about in #fry chan
Activity: 67
I do not understand why so many idiots buy this coin.
Activity: 210

It's not noobs it's some moby dickhead trying to cause another panic so he can gobble them all up like the bottom feeder he is

we need some captain ahabs to hunt this fuck
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Dudes, this shit doesn't matter. The micro-sell and buys are often bots anyway. And no need to bemoan the 'whale dumpers', who seem to be somehow the great-evil to be despised and blamed for all misfortune. They are a part of the free market, in any market, which will self-correct over time. The fate of the coin is ultimately determined by other things.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Buy guys slowly their coins Smiley it wont took long. POW has ended cheap coins will be out soon.
Look at mint or HBN what is goin on. HBN is best example of being patient look at those pump:

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/80

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Activity: 210
Seriously, fuck this guy manipulating the price right now   Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Damn it! MintPal added a BC/LTC market!!! That's not good

I think it is good, you can see mint also has it, it means that mintpal are focus on bigger trade volume market like mint and bc, just ignore cage, cage is too cheap so that open an ltc market.

Guys hovering at 1000 sat price is good but someone who farm LTC eg with ASICs for him is 0,2% lost because he need to convert LTC to BTC and then buy BC.
More demant on BC means higher price of BC becouse our POW is over now. There will me much more LTC and BTC on market just becouse we haave 1% inflation and LTC now have 30%... BTC 10%. BC will rise we just have to continiue what we have started and all should be ok i hope.
This is 1st coin who went to 100% POS after POW part we are testing market behavior Cheesy !

Generally i am buying more coins they are so cheap right now.

Is better to store value in BC than LTC,Doge because it has so low inflation rate over other coins.
I wonder if i am right but Doge have 20%inflation now, LTC have 30% in this year whe sould obsevrve only rising long therm trend.
While keep improoving our coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I think it is good, you can see mint also has it, it means that mintpal are focus on bigger trade volume market like mint and bc, just ignore cage, cage is too cheap so that open an ltc market.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow

why not?

Probably because it feels expensive when you pay more litecoins than you get Blackcoins for in a week time!

well.. it feels more like a devaluation. Lots of coins traded against LTC aren't valuable enough to be traded against BTC (with the 8 digit limitation)... so LTC the market opens the door to a deeper abyss
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 37214.

Bounty update

Okay, stuff has been updated again.

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

German Translation - 400 BC

Community Services:

Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

Professional grade YouTube video - 750 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post.

Games:

First Dice site - 7500 BC
First Gambling Site - 7800 BC

Merchants:

First Merchant - 5000 BC
Second Merchant - 2500 BC

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
#1 - http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/ - 500 BC - SENT
#2 - http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/26/blackcoin-powpos-hybrid-with-bright-future - 500 BC - SENT

Bounties Claimed:
Chinese translation - 400 BC - hdzw
Spanish translation - 400 BC - rest0r
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC - Troj
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC - Bobaf3tt
Game (ARCADE) site - 1000 BC - jayguar
BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC - rocketcoins
Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC - theneos
Finnish Translation - 400 BC - Chofoe

Bounty's set: 35450 BC
Bounty's paid: 7800 BC
Left: 1764 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

WE COULD USE MORE DONATIONS FOR MORE INCENTIVE!
Jump to: