Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1534. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Damn it! MintPal added a BC/LTC market!!! That's not good

why not?

Probably because it feels expensive when you pay more litecoins than you get Blackcoins for in a week time!
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared

That's good  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

why not?
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Mintpal is back up!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
#1 - http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/ - 500 BC - SENT

Well I did this article a few days ago :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/26/blackcoin-powpos-hybrid-with-bright-future

Does it still qualify for this bounty?

CryptoArticles averages over 20k uniques per month, so roughly 650ish/day Smiley

If so, it can be sent to BRWkb1mS7aZ4HrkjVfBdTBq7MtjNtbHyK3
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why BC is so cheap now? Will it rise again?
Muniti creator
Can someone contact coinmarketcap and make them do an asterisk (*) next to Blackcoin? It can't be mined anymore except by PoS
Ugh it only takes like 8 bitcoin worth of buy orders to push us sky high! We need more people interested in this coin. Sadly, since it's not being mined anymore, it doesn't get any more exposure...

We are working on that but everyone's help is appreciated. BlackCoin is one of the first PoS-only coins in existence. Work that angle.
As far as I know people are working on Gambling sites and of course a Reddit Tip Bot.

also to point out, if you look on coinmarketcap at coins like mastercoin, nxt, etc, these coins are not available to be mined too, and guess what, they maintain a solid value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ugh it only takes like 8 bitcoin worth of buy orders to push us sky high! We need more people interested in this coin. Sadly, since it's not being mined anymore, it doesn't get any more exposure...

We are working on that but everyone's help is appreciated. BlackCoin is one of the first PoS-only coins in existence. Work that angle.
As far as I know people are working on Gambling sites and of course a Reddit Tip Bot.
Activity: 210

It takes the piss really when shitcoins like Ruby are somehow worth more on the exchanges https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=RUBY&b=BTC
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Notice that above 16 on mintpal there is only one sell order at the moment. The proof of work miners have almost finished dumping the last of their coins.

I love the idea that no more are being mined. When these dumps are done the only way is UP!
+1 sadly true i try buy as many cheap now i can affor froming other alts:D
price for is going up all time :/ this is mix wonderful news and bad news.

i can't get my wallet to stake.

i have ~4000bc, the biggest share received 16 hours ago. wallet has been unlocked for ~4 hours now but still nothing happening.

am i doing something wrong? when should i expect to get some staked coins?

You are just unlucky but don't worry your weight is increasing all time and you will receive your stake
But note that this is not 1% of whole amount but part of 1%annual income proportional to days you are waiting.
so in 1day when you will hit stake you will get 0.01*4000*(1/365) = 0,1 Blake day + transaction fees if you will find block eg 40BC but to find block with only 4000 you will need to be very lucky.
i have 49k and i am getting stake once 2-6-12-8h so this random period this is normal.
Activity: 364
Notice that above 16 on mintpal there is only one sell order at the moment. The proof of work miners have almost finished dumping the last of their coins.

I love the idea that no more are being mined. When these dumps are done the only way is UP!
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
mintpal closed  MintPal is over capacity. Please try again later.

panic selling, server overload, when he scored quite Marketplace as coimarket.io and gox

It's down for maintanence...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MintPal Maintenance

MintPal is currently undergoing maintenance. We'll be back as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
Activity: 476
Well, i'm back Smiley. After my hack yesterday I was pretty down about everything but I bought myself back in and i'll update stuff again Smiley!

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 36214.

Bounty update

Okay, stuff has been updated again.

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

German Translation - 400 BC

Community Services:

Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

Professional grade YouTube video - 750 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post.

Games:

First Dice site - 7500 BC
First Gambling Site - 7800 BC

Merchants:

First Merchant - 5000 BC
Second Merchant - 2500 BC

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
#1 - http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/ - 500 BC - SENT

Bounties Claimed:
Chinese translation - 400 BC - hdzw
Spanish translation - 400 BC - rest0r
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC - Troj
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC - Bobaf3tt
Game (ARCADE) site - 1000 BC - jayguar
BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC - rocketcoins
Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC - theneos
Finnish Translation - 400 BC - Chofoe

Bounty's set: 35450 BC
Bounty's paid: 7300 BC
Left: 764 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

WE COULD USE MORE DONATIONS FOR MORE INCENTIVE!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
yes exactly what i ment about keeping fake walls autosell and buying up still quite cheap coins even the time when it stays on some range is adequate to time needed for panic sellers to react, but im newbie
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i can't get my wallet to stake.

i have ~4000bc, the biggest share received 16 hours ago. wallet has been unlocked for ~4 hours now but still nothing happening.

am i doing something wrong? when should i expect to get some staked coins?
legendary
Activity: 882
do ya think BC could ever get close to AUR's value?
Jump to: