Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1536. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Well well well goobers, would you look at that? I was right all along. The coin is dead. What happened to "muh 5000 satoshi next week."

210btc volume in Mintpal alone, yeah the coin is much dead lol.  Its even 75% up from its lowest price, so harr harr

Just delusional bagholders shuffling bags around.

24 Hour Low:

Last Price:

Failed coin from the start.

wow we still have a troll spreading FUD. first one today lol. give this kid a medal lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well well well goobers, would you look at that? I was right all along. The coin is dead. What happened to "muh 5000 satoshi next week."

210btc volume in Mintpal alone, yeah the coin is much dead lol.  Its even 75% up from its lowest price, so harr harr

Just delusional bagholders shuffling bags around.

24 Hour Low:

Last Price:

Failed coin from the start.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Price manipulation going on right now! You can't blame that on the community. We have done a lot in order to raise awareness and you can't pick on those that were overly enthousiastic.
Activity: 56

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
nobodies dumping only idiots lowering there prices.

New Blackcoiners - 80k bc available on cryptorush now at 1485. Scoop 'em up while you can. You may have missed the PoW phase, but this is cheap enough to equate to mining. I have determined this through a proprietary algo I am beta-testing. Ingenious, if I say so myself. It takes into consideration price history, mining Mh/time/kwatt hours over the PoW period.
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
wow sounds good, now we just need someone to get it on www.btc38.com that would be huge. we need people with good communicating skill's so i know im out Smiley but id be happy to donate a little for who ever does

This. I've already mentioned a lot of times that btc38 is our way to greatness. Chinese users reading this post - please get our message across to btc38! If a user manages to do this, I will send you a bounty of BC from my own personal wallet
nobodies dumping only idiots lowering there prices.
Activity: 210
I dont understand why people are dumping this coin right now , this coin could be worth 5000 sat each

Because the coin has no use yet, they'd rather get whatever BTC they can get now than wait long term, which is perfectly fine even if I do hate it. Some people just need money quicker than others
Activity: 308
I dont understand why people are dumping this coin right now , this coin could be worth 5000 sat each
wow sounds good, now we just need someone to get it on www.btc38.com that would be huge. we need people with good communicating skill's so i know im out Smiley but id be happy to donate a little for who ever does
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
ya i bought in at double the current price. still holding it tho! im never giving up! black power!~

Looks like the whales are keeping the price down with big sell orders

Just the last of the proof of work miners trying to secure their profit.

This coin isn't even that widely known yet. Not on cryptsy for example or the chinese exchanges. This is great for us because any spikes in demand won't be met by multipools dumping their mined coins in the future.

I recommend that we suggest blackcoin to Mintcoin users. I just posted in the Mintcoin topic (disclaimer - I own both). Both the coins are really pretty similar, with a proof of work phase followed by switching to 100% proof of stake. The only difference is Blackcoin pays less interest (more sustainable?) and doesn't have a premine!
Activity: 42
ya i bought in at double the current price. still holding it tho! im never giving up! black power!~

Looks like the whales are keeping the price down with big sell orders
Activity: 210
Unfortunately the coins value is currently under performing.

I was holding out for the coin to hit around 5k sat mark after yesterdays mining ended as I was considering accepting it for a new online store for computer parts I'm making solely for crypto's but with such a low supply of coins in comparison to its current value, it doesn't make economical sense to use this coin for that purpose and as such I'm on the look out for a decent coin still. It's a shame really as this coin had so much potential from a fair launch. Maybe if the price see's an increase I could utilize it and I know it's catch22 I could risk using the coin and the coins value increase because of there being a use but that's a risk myself and my investors wouldn't be willing to take at such an early stage in our development for the store but without a use the coin is not likely to see an increase towards the value it truly deserves
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So it looks like mining has finished and everything is settling down. Can I ask what I can use my Blackcoin for besides either leaving in my wallet to gather interest or selling/trading on an exchange? Is there something else that I can buy directly with them? Can I use the coins for something? Maybe I just need to wait. What is everyone else doing with their coins which somehow are worth around .000015 BTC atm even though I can't seem to find a single use for them besides hanging out in my wallet making other Blackcoins. I just want to make sure I haven't missed out on the great thing these coins are for.

Trade them for bitcoin and buy yourself a car from any of several reputable dealers. Alternatively, you will be able to gamble them away on our blackjack site once it's finished. Beyond that, I think it's just a matter of time before snoop-dog only accepts blackcoin for his new albums/tracks.

I didn't know that I can buy a car with only 28796 Blackcoins. I guess I should have mined more in retrospect. So i have to exchange them for something else (BTC, etc..) in order to buy something is that correct? And by the way I am sure that Snoop-lion will likely take Potcoin instead of Blackcoin. Accepting Blackcoin and not Whitecoin would be borderline racist.

Yes, unfortunately the world of crypto is still pretty un-evolved. Think of bitcoin as a rich, white landowner in the deep south, circa 1954. Altcoins, and certainly Blackcoin, are second-class citizens at best - often more like illegal immigrants, or day-laboreres who cross the border for a few hours to make some pocket change. They don't even have 'seperate-but-equal' status yet. Not really. Someday all cryptos will be recognized as equal and accepted every where, and these days of humiliating and exclusionary treatment (like signs saying 'No Blackcoin allowed here') will be only a distant memory. For now we must endure.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
For me will be funny observing BC charts right now when all coins are POS and many people are here for long run game...
They way of mining my BC is now mine others alts then buy more BC someday i will be in TOP 100 i hope.
Jump to: