Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1554. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stupid people Smiley It's not exchanges killing coins. You only need to go through thread a bit, spot those who shout "EXCHANGEEE" on day 1, and you can connect the rest.
So, yeah.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Obvious pump coming in the next few hours/days

Yeah, it's so obvious. Pump BC and let the 100 top rich list dump on you. Seriously?

There is no pump incoming. If there's one, there will also be a massive dump.

No shit there will be a dump, after the pump. All the signs of one and if you can't see it then you won't make a profit. The bagholders wouldn't sell at this price so they will force the price up and sell, this is the basics.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Yeah, it's so obvious. Pump BC and let the 100 top rich list dump on you. Seriously?

There is no pump incoming. If there's one, there will also be a massive dump.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Activity: 294
WTS 10k BC for 1 BTC  Kiss
Hahaha. Nice try. No one wants to buy your BC. Dump them while you can.

Nice try in trying to get everyone to dump on you for cheap prices, when you know it's about to skyrocket as we're getting close to 10K block
Activity: 210
WTS 10k BC for 1 BTC  Kiss

And the FUD Dumpers are back after the buywall testing the waters to get even more cheap coins for the final pump
Activity: 406
Activity: 238
P2PHash
Hi guys, I'me setting up a new p2pool
Address: bc.p2phash.com

Could some of you try to connect to it, I'd like to test what kind of load my server can handle. Since it's p2pool you won't loose any shares coming from another p2pool and local hashrate doesn't impact your earnings Smiley
Low fee: 0.5%

Nice initiative, but you're a bit late.  POW ends in less than 3 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Activity: 124
Activity: 140
P2PHash
Hi guys, I'me setting up a new p2pool
Address: bc.p2phash.com

Could some of you try to connect to it, I'd like to test what kind of load my server can handle. Since it's p2pool you won't loose any shares coming from another p2pool and local hashrate doesn't impact your earnings Smiley
Low fee: 0.5%
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Keep up the good work! Smiley Also, did you see my post earlier on? Please take a look at it - I'd be happy to help in any way I can

-- clip --

Yes, we need to organize a trusted escrow that will release the bounties after the jobs are done. Who would be such an escrow? I'd suggest we talk to one of the exchanges - they should be happy to hold the escrow and earn PoS of it while holding.
Activity: 196

Foot pedal alt coin miners are very popular in the developing world
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PoW is ending in a couple hours....

Not days.
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Might be that only the traditional Chinese thread has been created. Has the Cantonese version been written as well?
I think you mean Mandarin, but Cantonese and Mandarin have the totally same writing.

Ah, I'm no expert in Chinese Smiley I taught Chinese students before, and they tried explaining Chinese to me - it's so complicated, I really admire them for using such an eloquent yet difficult language.

Back to BC - Mintpal showing a good upsurge in price. Spread the word people, you have a time limit of 2 days. We need the coin to hit 3k satoshi before POW ends, it's doable.

It is not hard to understand.
Like numbers, 1, in English, it is one, in Spanish, it is uno/una, and French, un/une.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
upgraded to new wallet, says my time to reward is 6 days?  Da fuk?

lol i got 10 days...

Chill man, it's just an estimate based on some heuristical guesswork of your penis-size. Here's the source code:
get_penis_SIZE_millimeters:calcdays_est_to_PoSreward.

Epic Grin
Jump to: