Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1565. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 35100.

Bounty update

All translations are done!!

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

Chinese translation - 400 BC - hdzw
Spanish translation - 400 BC - rest0r
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC - Troj
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC

Community Services:

Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC
Professional grade YouTube video - 750 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post. Although i love the community suggestions I will not change the logo if the dev does not approve it first!

Games:

First Dice site - 7500 BC
First Gambling Site - 7500 BC

Merchants:

First Merchant - 5000 BC
Second Merchant - 2500 BC

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC - Bobaf3tt
This will be used for the website![/s]

Bounty's set: 34150 BC
Bounty's paid: 2900 BC
Left: 950 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's keep this ball rolling people!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
my wallet is unlocked and staking, but it's doing it so slow that i'm falling further and further behind the block chain, by this rate i will never sync. Any way to speed up the stakeing?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
that address is stacked with a big fat 0
lol. And will still like this....
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
a little tip if you hav probs with stake. i had to restart my wallet and than unlocked it. When in bottom line is no text, everything is okay. i deleted the content in debug.log and if only one message with "stake" starting blabla is in the logfile, everything is okay. i think when there are stake error messages you have to restart the wallet, because my stake didnt work for me when this error messages appeared in log file and "this stake not working because of locked wallet" message in bottom line (it was unlocked)...
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I had been watching this coin for a while and didn't expect this explosion in hash power towards it from the community. I was hoping to get 10k coins for continuous PoS mining but only ended up with 3750. I don't have much hash power only about 350 khash any donations would be appreciated if you are feeling generous. Thanks

BN36K8pPuxddWsqxPbVK9Twjzisn37bfLg
Then buy it, don't be a beggar.
Don't be like this
Just sent you 20K...
If you want more just ask me  Wink

Wow, thank you. That met my original goal and then some.

really?
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?addr=BN36K8pPuxddWsqxPbVK9Twjzisn37bfLg

I'm not exactly sitting in front of my wallet staring into the abyss waiting for coins to show up. I took the moment to think of it as someone who is actually a generous person, and took it at face value.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
that address is stacked with a big fat 0
Activity: 125
I had been watching this coin for a while and didn't expect this explosion in hash power towards it from the community. I was hoping to get 10k coins for continuous PoS mining but only ended up with 3750. I don't have much hash power only about 350 khash any donations would be appreciated if you are feeling generous. Thanks

Don't be like this
Just sent you 20K...
If you want more just ask me  Wink

really?
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?addr=BN36K8pPuxddWsqxPbVK9Twjzisn37bfLg
Activity: 126
I highly doubt that he sent you 20k...
legendary
Activity: 1288

Don't be like this
Just sent you 20K...

Don't be like this
Just sent you 20K...

Activity: 196

Activity: 182
still waiting for my first stake :[ wallet is unlocked
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
wish we could skip ahead 24hours
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners Update

Pool is up. All the blocks processed hours ago.

If you need access to the private stratum, send me a message.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
If someone can send me a little BC for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: BC53sDtweXF9YFYKY1AkEbY2FBiNBrJpXX

That will be great! Like your exchange more then mintpal and will transfer my trades to poloniex with pleasure!
Activity: 910
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php
last processed block: 8619 (march 1, 2014, 06:24 utc)
total coin in the system: 67 600 872.10070761 bc

it appears to POS, my service began to work incorrectly.
Activity: 140
If someone can send me a little BC for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: BC53sDtweXF9YFYKY1AkEbY2FBiNBrJpXX

Sent you 250k.

I smell bullshit.
Activity: 140

1k sent.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
You want to work for black coin?
Jump to: