Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1564. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 35100.

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )

THE FIRST ARTICLE WILL RECEIVE 1250 BC instead of 500 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's keep this ball rolling people!

AltcoinAuthority has already done this.. they posted an article on the 26th. http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
need gambling sites!~
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
A Strange bug - A transaction originated from mintpal was no more accounted for on my wallet this morning. I had to delete the database and synchronize it again to get the right balance...
Activity: 27
Just a FYI to everyone.     Since yesterday my wallet has been staking,  I seem to be getting between  0 to 5.9 BC per hour deposited into my wallet as "mining" income.

While this isn't a huge amount of staked coins,  Its nice!

Looks like you holding good amount of coins) is it about 1% annual in your case too, or the higher your balance is, the bigger rate you can get?

I'm not so sure I have a 'good amount'  I'm likely not even in the top 100.   But I've had stakes as low as .0021  and as high as 7.1 BC so far.   I think I was wrong,  its hard to tell but I would estimate I am staking a bit less than I had though.  I had two fairly large stakes near each other making me think it was more over time.   My daily average looks to maybe 4-8BC?  Its so variable!

BUT I like it!

i got one stake 6 hourse ago! it should be one stake in a hour? And how can i manage to get all my coins to stake? i had 40000 in my wallet and 10000 of them where "staking". while i write this bad english the 10000 went back in my balance i think because of 520 confirmations were finished. now i have to wait another 8 hours so get them back to stake? again 25% of my balance or maybe more? so many bad english questions....
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Now is your last chance to buy in, people  Grin

Believe me, all the trolls who have been commenting are buying right now!
Activity: 476
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 35100.

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )

THE FIRST ARTICLE WILL RECEIVE 1250 BC instead of 500 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's keep this ball rolling people!

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Reliable Pool

I've been mining here since launch, only 1% fee, great pool with reliable payouts.  

END WITH A BANG AT CRYPTOQUEST
1100 blocks to go!!!!! i would buy as much as possible now. i spent all my btc at 2500sat so the prices now are extremely good for new people
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Is it reasonable to buy it now? The price is so low. Will be a demand for this coin?
greekpool's working fine
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Trying to get a few extra coins before block 10k, out of crypto holdings to invest into BC, consider sparing a few?

B9mQfcrz91uD7XhqAaThPeYC88WA4Jygf1

It would be much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Just a FYI to everyone.     Since yesterday my wallet has been staking,  I seem to be getting between  0 to 5.9 BC per hour deposited into my wallet as "mining" income.

While this isn't a huge amount of staked coins,  Its nice!

Looks like you holding good amount of coins) is it about 1% annual in your case too, or the higher your balance is, the bigger rate you can get?

I'm not so sure I have a 'good amount'  I'm likely not even in the top 100.   But I've had stakes as low as .0021  and as high as 7.1 BC so far.   I think I was wrong,  its hard to tell but I would estimate I am staking a bit less than I had though.  I had two fairly large stakes near each other making me think it was more over time.   My daily average looks to maybe 4-8BC?  Its so variable!

BUT I like it!
Activity: 23

RELIABLE, HONEST POOL

1% Fees

Top notch support

Free Hugs

Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
SCryptoMiners Update

Pool is up. All the blocks processed hours ago.

If you need access to the private stratum, send me a message.

Guessing you lost a large number of blocks then. Ended up getting paid 2.4k BC, should have been in the neighbourhood of 10k. I even found a block for the pool in that period. Kind of ridiculous to charge 2% fee for such a shit pool.

Sad Very sorry for the inconvenience

So you're just going to keep the coins then? Should be somewhere between half a million and a million missing coins sitting in your wallet.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Just a FYI to everyone.     Since yesterday my wallet has been staking,  I seem to be getting between  0 to 5.9 BC per hour deposited into my wallet as "mining" income.

While this isn't a huge amount of staked coins,  Its nice!

legendary
Activity: 1288
What are expectations about price? Will it grow? What I see, is soo overwhelming...
Activity: 476
PoW mining should work for 10.000 minutes since 24th of februari 6:00 UTC
That is 6 days, 22 hours and 40 minutes to be exact.

PoW mining will thus end on the 3rd of March 4:40 UTC.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners Update

Guessing you lost a large number of blocks then. Ended up getting paid 2.4k BC, should have been in the neighbourhood of 10k. I even found a block for the pool in that period. Kind of ridiculous to charge 2% fee for such a shit pool.

Sad Very sorry for the inconvenience
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
SCryptoMiners Update

legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Just a FYI to everyone.     Since yesterday my wallet has been staking,  I seem to be getting between  0 to 5.9 BC per hour deposited into my wallet as "mining" income.

While this isn't a huge amount of staked coins,  Its nice!
Jump to: