Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1566. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
if anyone wants to donate it would be awesome, my 300khash isnt getting me anything

BRXq4KNJqLr1Pff1boWShEhpQ1yccFuNdi
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If someone can send me a little BC for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: BC53sDtweXF9YFYKY1AkEbY2FBiNBrJpXX

Sent you 250k.
Activity: 238
I cannot get my wallet to mine anything PoS.

Wallet is unlocked, and have had the coins for more than 8 hours.

Nothing is happening.

It may take some time.  It doesn't always happen after just 8 hours, but the longer you wait the more likely to stake. 
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
If someone can send me a little BC for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: BC53sDtweXF9YFYKY1AkEbY2FBiNBrJpXX
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Edit, wrong thread.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Nothing is happening.
1st main thing is that chance that you will find block are propotional to your pool if you have eg 20000+ it is easy to find everyday block when you have just 1000 it can take week. Your wallet have "power of ming" more coins more offen you will stake like with gear minig better gear more coins same here.
Note that stake holders wont dump own coin Cheesy maybe  then when they are retarted but we will buy their coins the end of the day and dump stakeholder will lose their coin for free.
Activity: 406
After mining ends what is the point of holding BC?

Take a quick look at Mintcoin. There's your answer.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Nothing is happening.
legendary
Then party is starting you are mining rare coins.
POS mine coins fees will belongs to block finder.
With POS you invest in having more coin instead of buying better miner.
Stakeholdes are not dump as early miner and wont dump their own coins this is simple.
They will sell on high and keep on low price easy.
Traditional minig force you to fight with multipols and whales.
Here you fight more for that to up value of your coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
is that a real question. herp derp
Activity: 177
legendary
what happened then? Why the price is droped down so heavily?

whales have dumped the price down, people spreading FUD bigtime and are jumping ship..... can only hope that this coin will have a return after block 10k....
Seriously tu buy all and get to 2000 is just few Btc deep in market right now.
Btw whales dump for reason Wink. I will buyback BC even it will cost me dump other mined coins taking up price at this lvl is no problem.
1BTC and you are in top 100 stake holders.In same time we have 15ghs all time WTF. I think many people belive in that coin for sure.

If my understanding is correct, the interest of POS is poorly 1% yearly. Will the POS mine new block? And the reward again is 10000 for POS?
You get PoS from transactions also!
let say return is about 1-1.5% year.
But u allso mine POS blocks if u find block fees are yours !
But you need to know that higher inter will couse our BC to love value over time more than others now those who will stick with coin will rice their price.
When POW ends and we will eat remanig cheap coins.
Do realy that difrence between that coin and eg mint have matter when both coins can loose 50% in one day ??
And when you produce more coins you need more demand to keep price go up. here let say those who will stay they rather wont dump their coin below eg 3000...
i dont see point of that. But it will take time of course.
The best part between us stakeholders is that we will fight to buy cheapest coins to get better stake more coins more chance that you will find block.
Activity: 112

whales have dumped the price down, people spreading FUD bigtime and are jumping ship..... can only hope that this coin will have a return after block 10k....
Btw whales dump for reason Wink. I will buyback BC even it will cost me dump other mined coins taking up price at this lvl is no problem.
1BTC and you are in top 100 stake holders.In same time we have 15ghs all time WTF. I think many people belive in that coin for sure.

If my understanding is correct, the interest of POS is poorly 1% yearly. Will the POS mine new block? And the reward again is 10000 for POS?
You get PoS from transactions also!
legendary

prices BC down huhu  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
my story is that i have sold my 450k Doge @30 in despair and no hope i was thinking i will buy them back more, but then whale comesand pump 2x price i was shocked WTF that was a lesson for me. Doge then went from 150 to 28 i wanted buy back at 25 ;/ damm...
Activity: 80

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

prices BC down huhu  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 80
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The FUD spreaders are back.  Price isn't low enough for them any more... back to try to keep pushing it down.  The party's over folks...   before POW even finished.  OK.

Stick around Wink You can tidy up this mess once everyone else has left

I plan to tidy up very nicely.  

getmining.info go die in a hole please

just another troll for my ignore list

Yes, agreed. I must say, slugging through this thread all day yesterday, mostly trying to help out new people with wallet issues and deflecting garbage from all these idiots - I began to wonder: what actually is the satisfaction being here just to blather on in that arrogant yet totally imbecilic, trollish way these useless monkeys do? I don't really think, in most cases, it is nefarious FUD-spreading to promote their monetary ambitions. No, even that would contain some shred of rudimentary intelligence and purpose (albeit a very tiny shred). In the end I realized that this verbal conduct is, simply, a substitute for masturbation - which they are temporarily unable to perform for one reason or another, probably prior manual over-use of their afflicted members.

Get a load of this guy.

"I'll try to look smart by using superfluous commas and run-on sentences."

Why aren't you mining FedoraCoin? It seems like a perfect match for you.

"In this moment, I am euphoric, not because of some phony god's blessing, but because, I am enlightened, by my own intelligence."

Case in point. Thank you for providing yourself as an example.

"I'm projecting my own insecurities on others who are smarter than me and didn't get fooled into becoming bagholders for a pump-n-dump coin."

Good day sir.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/682/891/f7b.gif
Jump to: