Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1562. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I suggest to think about Mac OSX wallet, which works on Mavericks. I am ready to donate for it

The wallet works for me on OS X 10.9.2 Maverick. First time it didn't and I got a broken file error or something while downloading with Safari so I removed the software. Rebooted and tried downloading with Chrome and unzipped the file, moved the app to applications and then it worked. Even staking with an encrypted wallet seems to be working although I haven't staked anything yet.

Thank you for info. I downloaded it with Safari, will try Chrome and other moves as you described.

MacOSX wallet works perfectly.Has absolutely nothing to do with Safari/Chrome guys...  Grin ::

KNOWN BUG: if wallet does not start from first time, ignore error and try again

Maybe it's related to moving application to applications folder. Now it works for me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I suggest to think about Mac OSX wallet, which works on Mavericks. I am ready to donate for it

The wallet works for me on OS X 10.9.2 Maverick. First time it didn't and I got a broken file error or something while downloading with Safari so I removed the software. Rebooted and tried downloading with Chrome and unzipped the file, moved the app to applications and then it worked. Even staking with an encrypted wallet seems to be working although I haven't staked anything yet.

Thank you for info. I downloaded it with Safari, will try Chrome and other moves as you described.

MacOSX wallet works perfectly.Has absolutely nothing to do with Safari/Chrome guys...  Grin ::

KNOWN BUG: if wallet does not start from first time, ignore error and try again
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
why are the blocks going so fast at this rate we will be done mining in like 6 hours
legendary

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Block 9085 Now. NOT FAR FROM completion  Grin
25-30 hours maybe
What are folks predictions for the moments after?

Well prices are already starting to creep up very slowly

I predict by block 9500 things will begin to get interesting

After block 10,000 I really have no idea

WARNING:

There will be more blocks before PoW ends! Since block 5000 lot's of blocks have been PoS!

Can you give us an idea how much longer PoW will continue if it were to continue after block 10000?  
Activity: 210
Finally, some 'support' around 850 and small uptrend.....

Some dickhead dumping at 933 now on mint

It's strange as well

Poloniex - 1300
CryptoALTEx - 980
Mint - 933
Atomic - 1999
CryptoRush - 13000

That's all the lowest sells for each exchange, quite a large difference between them all

Personally I'd buy all from AltEx if I had the money to sell on Atomic
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
Finally, some 'support' around 850 and small uptrend.....
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Current Block   9119

Exited to see what's going to happen once PoW is finished  Huh
legendary
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Block 9085 Now. NOT FAR FROM completion  Grin
25-30 hours maybe

WARNING:

There will be more blocks before PoW ends! Since block 5000 lot's of blocks have been PoS!
Activity: 826
see my profile
Hey!
Just looked at http://www.blackcoin.co/bounties/

What about offering a bounty to someone who is able to compile a fully working windows wallet?

When exporting transactions:

Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: blackcoin-qt.exe
  Application Version: 0.7.5.5
  Application Timestamp: 0c5726a8
  Fault Module Name: blackcoin-qt.exe
  Fault Module Version: 0.7.5.5
  Fault Module Timestamp: 0c5726a8
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00ab41a0
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID: 1031
  Additional Information 1: 0a9e
  Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3: 0a9e
  Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Back then, when the doge wallet was crashin on some Windows 7 systems, whenever using the console, these heros were finally able to solve the problem: https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/issues/9  perhaps they can help now?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
guys, what do you think of blackcointalk.com ?

ok for a dedicated forum?

Activity: 210
25-30 hours maybe

legendary
Activity: 1764
25-30 hours maybe

Panic BUY!!!
legendary
25-30 hours maybe

Activity: 223
25-30 hours maybe
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
what's wrong with the windows wallet? im using it with no problems
Activity: 140
Activity: 826
see my profile
Hey!
Just looked at http://www.blackcoin.co/bounties/

What about offering a bounty to someone who is able to compile a fully working windows wallet?

Jump to: