Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1560. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Nice rate manipulation, a lot of buys at 1.4k and now all of them were cancelated. Also a lot of low rate sells offers.

Well, Mintpal is going nice, Poloniex has seen prices of 2500 in the past hours.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Muniti creator
Might be that only the traditional Chinese thread has been created. Has the Cantonese version been written as well?
I think you mean Mandarin, but Cantonese and Mandarin have the totally same writing.

Ah, I'm no expert in Chinese Smiley I taught Chinese students before, and they tried explaining Chinese to me - it's so complicated, I really admire them for using such an eloquent yet difficult language.

Back to BC - Mintpal showing a good upsurge in price. Spread the word people, you have a time limit of 2 days. We need the coin to hit 3k satoshi before POW ends, it's doable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nice rate manipulation, a lot of buys at 1.4k and now all of them were cancelated. Also a lot of low rate sells offers.
Activity: 322
Activity: 84
Getting my first interest as i speak!
Might be that only the traditional Chinese thread has been created. Has the Cantonese version been written as well?
I think you mean Mandarin, but Cantonese and Mandarin have the totally same writing.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Here we go. Still 984 on CryptoAltex. Truly, the inmates have been running the asylum when it comes to Blackcoin prices the past few days. I just hope the trolls here didn't clean up too much off of the noobs  Wink
And the price is rising, die dumpers and fools selling so low.
Activity: 308
lol bought at 960 ppl are so stupid to dump this coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
CLIMB MY PRITTY I WANNA SEE 3K SATOSHI RATE MEOW
Muniti creator
Grin Grin Grin Grin ;Dbtc38这个网站是不会上BC这个币的,他们思想太保守了.相反比特儿有可能 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Can you please push Blackcoin on Chinese forums? That would be great Smiley
   在中国已经有很多人关注它了,相信在未来2个月内,BC肯定有所突破, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good news my friend! Smiley
Activity: 158
pulling my sell orders Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
it is f**k crazy.

the price is bouncing back, and i didn't get my coin back.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

SOMETHING  GREATER BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Grin Grin Grin Grin ;Dbtc38这个网站是不会上BC这个币的,他们思想太保守了.相反比特儿有可能 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Can you please push Blackcoin on Chinese forums? That would be great Smiley
   在中国已经有很多人关注它了,相信在未来2个月内,BC肯定有所突破, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ski92 - take a look here:

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

Don't know if it's the correct place but looks like you can post something there
cheers cant see anywhere to post anything will keep looking.

Chinese translation has been done already Smiley!
ahh ok i was too slow!

Its in simplified most people should be able to read it, i can still do Cantonese though.

If you'd want to, currently have no bounty for it open, but will as soon as i get some donations!

Just got a donation, putting 400 BC on it Smiley!
ski92 - take a look here:

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

Don't know if it's the correct place but looks like you can post something there
cheers cant see anywhere to post anything will keep looking.

Chinese translation has been done already Smiley!
ahh ok i was too slow!

Its in simplified most people should be able to read it, i can still do Cantonese though.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
big buy wall at 1280 massive amounts of buyer's not sure what's happening prices are going up tho
92,5%!!

I keep telling this, but mining will end on March 3rd 4:40 UTC.
Blocknumbers are not leading. And if they are we would have much less coins in the system making this coin even more scarce.
Activity: 308
Jump to: