Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1570. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
well I just bought 1btc worth of this coin. Lets see where this goes.
Man you did pump Cheesy

Well, in roughly 33 hours, this coin is going to essentially going to cease to be generated. It's either going to go up by a step or two or it's going to crash due to loss of interest. It's a flip of the coin really. We'll see which way it goes Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
well 10mins of no multipools were nice back to 13gigs+ even tho greekpool found 0 blocks in that 10mins xD
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I will sacrifice my btc investment in order to increase value:

Firstly I sell off all my blackcoins below marketprice. With the BTC I made I buy back in on a price above market price. I will do this as many times as my coins allow me too.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
multi pools are finaly off bc Smiley watch tmrw when they rape us again for the last time
sweet a solid hour where my r9 290s can burn me some black
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
In fact the majority of the coins that have been dumped today were discreetly purchased by me, sequentially, as the price fell. Granted, I missed few orders due to poor typing skills, but a disproportionate number of those blackcoin are mine now. My plan is to own at least two-thirds of the total coins in circulation, and then attempt a 51% stake-attack. To what purpose I cannot say. I just kinda want to see where it leads.

I think you are experiencing delusions and might want to call a relative to check you in to the psych ward. This can be serious man, I'm not kidding, especially if you are having hallucinations as well.
multi pools are finaly off bc Smiley watch tmrw when they rape us again for the last time
legendary
Man you did pump Cheesy
welcome to the top 100 club
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In fact the majority of the coins that have been dumped today were discreetly purchased by me, sequentially, as the price fell. Granted, I missed few orders due to poor typing skills, but a disproportionate number of those blackcoin are mine now. My plan is to own at least two-thirds of the total coins in circulation, and then attempt a 51% stake-attack. To what purpose I cannot say. I just kinda want to see where it leads.

Not that I doubt you, but you must have it stored in a lot of wallets.  The top 50 wallets combined hold 26.5 million which is less than half the coins currently in circulation.

But that may be a third of the total supply.  We will not hit the stated 100 million.  1500 of the last 3000 blocks have been POS, removing a possible 15 million from the initial money supply,  This trend should continue and we will end with a total supply around 70-75 million, I think, before pure POS starts.  
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Man you did pump Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 542
not even. 1/3 maybe 1/5

I have 933 BC since Feb 26.
I already read the previous post to unlock my wallet

But after 1 day. Still No any Stake.

Why? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Simply put, you just have to be patient. Ive mined since day one and I didn't receive my first stake until earlier today. If you have encrypted your wallet then follow the directions in this thread to "unlock" your wallet. If you HAVEN'T encrypted your wallet then just make sure you're running the latest version and wait. The chances of you obtaining a stake increases with the amount of coins in your wallet if I understand correctly. Just make sure to keep your wallet open and you should get a stake eventually!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
and how to POS mine this coin? I dont encrypt my BC wallet, and now i simple must open my wallet and wait?
cause you only have 933 coins. your chance of getting stake is extremely low. maybe once every 5 day's i think
it's like a lottery each coin is a ticket. simple as that don't worry you will see staked coins soon enoufe. they show as type  mined in the transactions
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
not even. 1/3 maybe 1/5

I have 933 BC since Feb 26.
I already read the previous post to unlock my wallet

But after 1 day. Still No any Stake.

Why? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
well if you look at the addresses there are probably only 5 -10 million on exchanges total and 10 million to be mined your gonna have to buy them all
and I dont think anyone would spend 500 btc on such a venture =P

if you are telling truth you are gonna be the biggest bag holder in history.... also if you were really doing this you could just show your address, then everyone would sell and you could do that way cheaper lol

stop trolling and find another vocation
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Its funny to see the shear panic sells, I was at the bottom eating all your crap,and turned it into a pearl Cheesy

you guys see one dead cat bounce and assume the ship has been righted? Why not wait a bit longer to see whats really going on. Just bags switching hands is all. That is where we are at with  this coin. You seem to forget the value is down 55% from yesterday.

Can I ask what great coin it is that you're mining? I'd like to visit your ANN page.  Grin Cheesy Wink
For me that coin is great becouse:
- POS with 0 premine i wanted start with some this kind of coin but without premine.
- premine secure price some how every coins have their initial value about (1000-1500 satoshi at beginig)
- 1% inflation means simply that can be valuable and rare hard to mine with POS system.
- This coin dealed with pool mining and centralization of mining: all coins/blocks mined after 10000 Block will be mined by POS miners only!
- you will earn probably more when coin is popular transaction fees are going to POS block finder. - this promote using this coins
- low prices today give all equal chances for all to get them at cheap prices.
- at bigning we have +5Ghs hash-rate so POW mining wasn't easy
- mining peak was about 50Ghs (50% power of actual scrypt kings Litecoin and Doge) noone can tell that we have our coins for free
- almost all new coins was obtained at 1000+ satoshi from early stage
- active community (people aren't greedy see donation for community staff)
- i am tired of mining gear war and you never cached up in time with ASICs you are almost late
- will give that coin try this is long therm investment while 20% of 1st year
- many other coins have large interest rate but this coin have so low inflation equal Bitcoin in 20 years... Cheesy
- if you look on this coin in long therm investment this is good sable coins i don't thing BC owners will dump their coin
- weak hands and fast buck buyers will be out fast

I like FAQ updated from rate then i understood that POS miners will get block rewards !
http://imageshack.com/a/img203/792/nzvv.gif
i like updated FAQ Cheesy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is happening when my coins are offline? Am I loosing reward?
You are loosing transaction fees and compound interest. Nominal interest will be paid when you find a block
Why stake reward is so low?
What are you doing here? Give a try to HoboNikels or whatever else
Activity: 266

even if you purchased every bc sold in the last 24 hours on MINT you would only have 1/3

Of course this is a process and will take time. To avoid detection I work discreetly, on several exchanges, and am careful not to outpace the volume.
not even. 1/3 maybe 1/5
legendary

even if you purchased every bc sold in the last 24 hours on MINT you would only have 1/3
legendary
Expect a huge difficulty crash in exactly 4hrs 9mins

lol yah to 0
Jump to: