Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1572. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How to unlock wallet? Is it unloked by default, i.e. if I just downloaded software, withdrawn some coins, what should I do to start generating PoS?

Wallet is unlocked by default unless a password is used, then it needs unlocking

Thanks, about after a hour after I wrote here, got my first PoS mined coins. Today is my PoS start day, got some NXTs as well)))) The only thing I don't like here, is that after you've mined something, you can not use the coins for some time unlike NXTs... When the prices will be mad (for example right after serious exchange will list the coin), this can be a huge problem, that will not let you get +20-100%... So you have to leave some coins at exchange, unlike NXT where you can send to exchange only when you need to trade

What is the particular reason to "freeze" coins that were used for mining?

Hey Amigo, you actually have the power to set a reserve balance that remains unstaked and therefore does not have to mature again before use. Debug window, console tab, enter 'help' to see commands.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hiesensopt has 48 total posts.  12 of them in this thread bashing Blackcoin.  About 30 of them in the Trollcoin thread bashing it and telling people to dump them into his address.   So he is obviously an expert.  This is who I will listen to for advice on trading from now on.  

lol well yeah...duh.  Get a sense of humor.  It's all in good fun, my man.   Grin Grin Grin

Next shitcoin plz!  Wink
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
I want this coin to succeed, but I am losing hope. I am glad I sold everything the other day at almost 3000 satoshi and left myself only 10k left.

Patience, this coin is just few days old)))
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
How to unlock wallet? Is it unloked by default, i.e. if I just downloaded software, withdrawn some coins, what should I do to start generating PoS?

Wallet is unlocked by default unless a password is used, then it needs unlocking

Thanks, about after a hour after I wrote here, got my first PoS mined coins. Today is my PoS start day, got some NXTs as well)))) The only thing I don't like here, is that after you've mined something, you can not use the coins for some time unlike NXTs... When the prices will be mad (for example right after serious exchange will list the coin), this can be a huge problem, that will not let you get +20-100%... So you have to leave some coins at exchange, unlike NXT where you can send to exchange only when you need to trade

What is the particular reason to "freeze" coins that were used for mining?
Activity: 784
Merit: 512

Black is so going to the moon!
Activity: 451
Its funny to see the shear panic sells, I was at the bottom eating all your crap,and turned it into a pearl Cheesy

you guys see one dead cat bounce and assume the ship has been righted? Why not wait a bit longer to see whats really going on. Just bags switching hands is all. That is where we are at with  this coin. You seem to forget the value is down 55% from yesterday.

Can I ask what great coin it is that you're mining? I'd like to visit your ANN page.  Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 476
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
yes, hold onto that post count theory. Its almost as good as people waiting for a whale to come bail them out.

Just out of curiosity, what do you get out of that trolling?

He's just here offering all us poor "bagholders"  investment advice out of the goodness of his heart. He has lots of free time because he makes so much money and likes to spend it doing philanthropy.

Another troll going on my ignore list.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I like blackcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
yes, hold onto that post count theory. Its almost as good as people waiting for a whale to come bail them out.

Just out of curiosity, what do you get out of that trolling?
Activity: 185
I make more in one day then you do in a month

Yeah, right. So why are you wasting your time here then?
Activity: 127
Its funny to see the shear panic sells, I was at the bottom eating all your crap,and turned it into a pearl Cheesy

you guys see one dead cat bounce and assume the ship has been righted? Why not wait a bit longer to see whats really going on. Just bags switching hands is all. That is where we are at with  this coin. You seem to forget the value is down 55% from yesterday.

Another newbie with 43 total posts.  24 of them in this thread bashing.   Why would he waste all that time trying to bash this coin and do nothing else on this site?

Use your head peeps.  

yes, because post count cleary states any information or knowledge of trading. I make more in one day then you do in a month, hell, if anyone listed to me the whole time, you would have made damn good profit, and bought back in at a damn low price. I only said HEDGE in just about every post.

Any idiot could see the fall from 3000 to 1500, dont be upset because you didnt get out and buy back in...not that i would buy back in at this point but if you wanted to hold BC that bad, you could of sold @ even 2500, and bought back @ 1000.

Who says I didn't.  You don't know anything about me, or what I make.   All I know about you is your post history, which shows your intentions quite obviously.  wonder how you make so much money Wink

Activity: 118
The whales I know were caught off guard as well. They wanted cheaper coins well we all got them now. Its just a matter of time before one of them is full and decides he wants to cash in.

you guys see one dead cat bounce and assume the ship has been righted? Why not wait a bit longer to see whats really going on. Just bags switching hands is all. That is where we are at with  this coin. You seem to forget the value is down 55% from yesterday.

Another newbie with 43 total posts.  24 of them in this thread bashing.   Why would he waste all that time trying to bash this coin and do nothing else on this site?

Use your head peeps.  

yes, because post count cleary states any information or knowledge of trading. I make more in one day then you do in a month, hell, if anyone listed to me the whole time, you would have made damn good profit, and bought back in at a damn low price. I only said HEDGE in just about every post.

Any idiot could see the fall from 3000 to 1500, dont be upset because you didnt get out and buy back in...not that i would buy back in at this point but if you wanted to hold BC that bad, you could of sold @ even 2500, and bought back @ 1000.

Who says I didn't.  You don't know anything about me, or what I make.   All I know about you is your post history, which shows your intentions quite obviously.  wonder how you make so much money Wink
I see a strong link between FUD spreaders and whales manipulating the market.

Exactly.  Look at the accounts here spreading FUD.  Mostly all new accounts.  Look at their post histories.  It all becomes very clear if you look just a little.

Why would anyone waste their time trying to get you to sell a coin they don't like.  If they weren't interested in it they would just go away.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

More donations in, total now 27632.

Bounty update

here is 1111BC more for bounties. GO BLACKCOIN !
Activity: 98
hay
Polish translation ready:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5436078

and I already got my reward, Soepkip thx!   Wink
Activity: 127

Use your head peeps.  

Activity: 476
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Total Donations Now: 32632.

Bounty update

First three bounties have been payed!

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

Chinese translation - 400 BC
Spanish translation - 400 BC
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC
Polish translation - 400 BC - skarto
Russian translation - 400 BC

Community Services:

Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC
Professional grade YouTube video - 750 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post. Although i love the community suggestions I will not change the logo if the dev does not approve it first!

Games:

First Dice site - 6000 BC
First Gambling Site - 6000 BC

Merchants:

First Merchant - 5000 BC
Second Merchant - 2500 BC

Other:

Articles about BlackCoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day - 500 BC (Limit: 8 )
A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC
This will be used for the website!

Bounty's set: 31150 BC
Bounty's paid: 1200 BC
Left: 1481.99 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's keep this ball rolling people!

Use your head peeps.  
Jump to: