Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1574. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lol people using double account's to control the bc market atm is confirmed................... on everyexchange..........

What does this mean ?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
lol people using double account's to control the bc market atm is confirmed................... on everyexchange..........
these prices are still fucking funny, these are lower then first day prices. :O
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
We could easily go up to 1500 satoshi now.
Activity: 78
If we successfully make it out of this black hole...I will always remember you guys...We are like brothers now
vex
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
well ive got 100k now and im gonna call my trading over for today ill come back after the PoW is over and see what has happenned

86k here, aiming for 100k
Activity: 22
well ive got 100k now and im gonna call my trading over for today ill come back after the PoW is over and see what has happenned

I'm right behind you lol.  Slightly more modest 30k though.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
legendary
wall at 965 just got eaten  2 bitcoins worth
If we bounce back from this it will only make us stronger
Activity: 98
Activity: 49
Multipools fucked us Embarrassed
vex
Activity: 14
can someone explain to me what the fuck's happening who's selling so low.

multipools only care about total mbtc / mhash*day, and with the hashrate jumps that's what we had. Price manipulation possibly too, because these levels are simply not profitable for actual mining or trading to anybody. IMHO price can't stay this low for long, rebounds are quite fast usually.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Whoa, what a difference a day makes. Still holding, but this is crappy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I was just playing in the mintpal exchange getting another 30k black.... there was a lot of numbers bouncing around without much support at any level, it was confusing and reeked of manipulation

90 percent of the activity (or more) on mintpal are all margin bots.  Put in a sell order at the top asking price, that sell wall is fullfilled and instantaneously all lower sell orders are pulled back and the price drops another 3 percent in the blink of an eye while the purchase orders pull back proportionally.

Anyone selling now to the whales will get killed.  Anyways, I purchased a few and will be holding for when the market stabilizes....obviously a whale fest going on right now with short margin calls.
legendary
What is interesting is that the net hashrate remains so high, when obviously at these prices and diff is not profitable anymore. That tells me that most people believe that the coin will go up in the future.
With the BC diff at 250 and the price at 800 sat, it takes 155 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC. With MINT at 28 sat and the diff 46.5 it takes 132 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC . So mining BC to trade and accumulate MINT no longer makes sense now that the price ratio is 28:1.

Who was doing that? I think most miners were renting rigs and selling the BC as soon as they got them to make a nice profit. That's no possible anymore. That's why the prices in Betarigs fell so much  Grin
Ever since the the average block reward for MINT dropped to 62,500 on Thursday it was much more profitable for anyone looking to accumulate MINT through mining to mine BC instead and then trade it for MINT. With the price ratio being at 45:1 to as high as 63:1 yesterday evening, you would have accumulated at least 8-10x more MINT by trading BC vs mining MINT.

makes sense the volumes support your hypothesis, though if Mint prices keep dropping and even a small part of that community joins Black well see a good rise in price
obs you don't understand then, cause you have a chance to get stacked coins every 8 hours.... THIS DOES NOT MEAN ALL YOUR COINS WILL BE STAKED
Activity: 61
Most altcoins are down today

Keep that in mind.

Exactly, these words were right on my typing-fingertips.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
What is interesting is that the net hashrate remains so high, when obviously at these prices and diff is not profitable anymore. That tells me that most people believe that the coin will go up in the future.
With the BC diff at 250 and the price at 800 sat, it takes 155 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC. With MINT at 28 sat and the diff 46.5 it takes 132 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC . So mining BC to trade and accumulate MINT no longer makes sense now that the price ratio is 28:1.

Who was doing that? I think most miners were renting rigs and selling the BC as soon as they got them to make a nice profit. That's no possible anymore. That's why the prices in Betarigs fell so much  Grin
Ever since the the average block reward for MINT dropped to 62,500 on Thursday it was much more profitable for anyone looking to accumulate MINT through mining to mine BC instead and then trade it for MINT. With the price ratio being at 45:1 to as high as 63:1 yesterday evening, you would have accumulated at least 8-10x more MINT by trading BC vs mining MINT.
Jump to: