Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1573. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Anyone having trouble with greekpool?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I bought 30k at 1175.. Have mined close to 10k now, and will buy another 20-25 if i can for 1175 or less

5-10k even in a couple of months makes that GOOD profit Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
were not dropping below 800 again i doubt even dropping below 1000
I have been talking many times that floor price for this coin is 1000 if you scroll 1st posts price was starting from 1000-1500...
People who are panic selling that coin right now they just loss.Party will start when true POS will start this is very rare coin.
Inflation is about 1%. About pricing 2 BTC will drive cryptorush at 2000 and mintpal at 2000.
Weak hands are gone this coin is relay rare and hard to mine on POS it has even lower inflation than Bitcoin will have in 16 years spawn or more...

and some optimistic accent again form some post elier i just like it Wink:
"man reading all this complaining , crying, bitching and moaning makes me laugh my ass off
the same motherfuckers did this when vertcoin was out
sold early like absolute morons , vertcoin went to .01 on cryptsy   and they sold 6000 @ .000046"
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I see a strong link between FUD spreaders and whales manipulating the market.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Its funny to see the shear panic sells, I was at the bottom eating all your crap,and turned it into a pearl Cheesy

you guys see one dead cat bounce and assume the ship has been righted? Why not wait a bit longer to see whats really going on. Just bags switching hands is all. That is where we are at with  this coin. You seem to forget the value is down 55% from yesterday.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
The POW will end soon; the multipools will be harmless  in the close future.And, we will see where this coin is going.
Activity: 118
Its funny to see the shear panic sells, I was at the bottom eating all your crap,and turned it into a pearl Cheesy
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
I want this coin to succeed, but I am losing hope. I am glad I sold everything the other day at almost 3000 satoshi and left myself only 10k left.
 were not dropping below 800 again i doubt even dropping below 1000
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
and now we shall see upwards of 2500 sat all cheap orders are gone. black is back baby

Get ready for 500 Grin
it's a game of chance to get staked coins. the more coins you have = a better chance it acts like a lottery everycoin is a ticket
Activity: 70
I think whales/multipools have pushed the price down to this range. It's just about 0.01BTC per mhash/day now.. which is right where most coins want to be.
r3s
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How long do my coins have to be in my wallet to stake and do you have to do anything other then unlock it?

I've had some in there for over 3 days and still nothing, not sure if i am missing something?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
this have been fun to play today
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
way i see it come tomorrow there will only be 3k made a day.... if there is even  1/10th the amount of action as there was in the last 24 hours the price is gonna go up.
of course well have to see the top 50 wallets distibute among users of a real community for the price to go to the moon.
and now we shall see upwards of 2500 sat all cheap orders are gone. black is back baby
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
they have one account to have a open low buy order while they use another account to sell to there other account making it look as if ppl are selling it for extremely cheap causing others to do the same. a common whale move very sneaky
Jump to: