Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1575. (Read 2509925 times)

vex
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Going all in on blackcoin right now!

I doubled my position at these levels. The way I see it is that most of 400 BTC worth of BC was traded at levels 1500-3000, and price drops were usually with low volume. Calculated risk is not a gamble, and with price*volume taken in consideration there is much more room for this to rise, than to drop. Owners will just not sell a significant volume at these levels. That said I'm all in and ain't getting out at anywhere near these low levels, and not anytime soon. This is one of my long term investments.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
can someone explain to me what the fuck's happening who's selling so low. i mean whoever is buying auracoin doesn't realize it's 50% premined at 21million coins. 10.5mil preminned.....
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
one important question: with PoS, the wallet must be open to have interests?

Correct.  However, the coins in an unopened wallet do continue to accrue coin age.  Theoretically, you should earn the same interest whether you leave the wallet open for a year or leave it closed for a year and then open it, but with compound interest it is in your best interest to leave the wallet open as much as possible so your interest can also gain interest.

thx!

anyways, compound interest is almost nothing...so...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
cosiderring selling another 10 mill microcoins at a loss to buy more black

I broke down and sold some DOPE to buy at 801.  At least with DOPE I can mine more next week  Cheesy
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

The upside of BlackCoin is way bigger than microcoin. Its still high risk though.
Activity: 238
my wallet in unlocked and online...no stake

worst FAQ evar

You just have to wait.  The FAQ is very clear.  Stake doesn't happen automatically it takes time.  The older your coins are and the more coins you have the more likely they will be to stake.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
What is interesting is that the net hashrate remains so high, when obviously at these prices and diff is not profitable anymore. That tells me that most people believe that the coin will go up in the future.
With the BC diff at 250 and the price at 800 sat, it takes 155 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC. With MINT at 28 sat and the diff 46.5 it takes 132 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC . So mining BC to trade and accumulate MINT no longer makes sense now that the price ratio is 28:1.

Who was doing that? I think most miners were renting rigs and selling the BC as soon as they got them to make a nice profit. That's no possible anymore. That's why the prices in Betarigs fell so much  Grin
Going all in on blackcoin right now!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

worst FAQ evar

think you have to wait 8 hours... I should say I hope, because I dont have PoS either after 5 hours
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
These prices are a fucking joke.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ty... nunya_coin
since i don't have much i won't be holding my breath for it ahahaha

too bad users have to explain basic info like that....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
What is interesting is that the net hashrate remains so high, when obviously at these prices and diff is not profitable anymore. That tells me that most people believe that the coin will go up in the future.
With the BC diff at 250 and the price at 800 sat, it takes 155 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC. With MINT at 28 sat and the diff 46.5 it takes 132 days per 1000 KH/s to generate 1 BTC . So mining BC to trade and accumulate MINT no longer makes sense now that the price ratio is 28:1.

worst FAQ evar

It's random, like a lottery.  The more coins you have that are 8hrs old the higher your chances.  When you do get a PoS block it'll calculate all the way back so you're fine.  I've only had 2 in the last 24hrs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hiesensopt has 48 total posts.  12 of them in this thread bashing Blackcoin.  About 30 of them in the Trollcoin thread bashing it and telling people to dump them into his address.   So he is obviously an expert.  This is who I will listen to for advice on trading from now on.  
hahahaha  Cheesy

I will try and sort a canto OP translation in the morning, im doing a very dull report that's due tonight at the moment Smiley.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
He is an expert! Newbie caught post doge wave, now he thinks he knows all.
Activity: 125
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is probably the best market action I have seen in a while! I dont think its being manipulated or anything. Just look at the graph. It shows almost a straight line downwards, which suggests that multipools/gpu farms are raping this cryptocurrency! Luckily the cant touch this coin anymore very very soon.

I think we will already see a rebound to normal levels near block 9000.

Yeah, hashrate is still at 22-26 GH/s. Miners have trust.

That or people just like to gamble.

Of course, all this is a gamble. Mining is a gamble, buying is a gamble, selling is a gamble...
This is probably the best market action I have seen in a while! I dont think its being manipulated or anything. Just look at the graph. It shows almost a straight line downwards, which suggests that multipools/gpu farms are raping this cryptocurrency! Luckily the cant touch this coin anymore very very soon.

I think we will already see a rebound to normal levels near block 9000.
Jump to: