Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1583. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

You bought 0.03BTC? Lmao. That's nothing.

lol, now comes the dead cat bounce, if you want to hand that bag off, now would be the time.

How much are planning on buying once BC hits your target low?  I mean that's the only reason why anyone would still be on here pissing on this coin rather than moving onto the next one. 

i find this fun! There are always two sides to every coin right? Had you listened to me or countless others @ 2500....and 2000...and 1500...you would have made a good profit PLUS be able to buy back in @ 25%-50% cheaper price, thus preserving your profit.

So you tell me who actually would have benefited here, you or the "trolls" that would have made you money.
Activity: 158
damn i was having dinner for 30 min and missed all the action
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's probably been mostly multipoolers dumping.

Only a couple thousand more blocks until mining is over... lot's of room for price to go up.
Activity: 185
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

Lol, it's like kids playing with their pocket money.

Anyone here over 20? or even 18?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

lol, now comes the dead cat bounce, if you want to hand that bag off, now would be the time.

How much are planning on buying once BC hits your target low?  I mean that's the only reason why anyone would still be on here pissing on this coin rather than moving onto the next one. 
Activity: 126
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

Nice, I was aiming a little lower and missed out.  It bounced hard!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Dont sell now or you'll regret it!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

Exactly which is why all these posts talking about a BC dump are hilarious. The TOTAL volume exchanged is not even a few BTC worth Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This makes my 1370 and 1510 buys look almost look good as well.
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
And here comes the great uptrend!

I did almost poop myself for a few minutes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

Activity: 644
Well, got some at 1075. Helps my cost average a little bit. Will continue cost averaging if it goes lower.  Tongue

(I tired to remove and go to 1010 as the next one below me was 1000 but by the time I tried to cancel it was too late)
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!
Activity: 518
Activity: 406
dump is on kiddos, 1100 and falling. Dont catch a falling knife, told you within the hour, mintpal would be dumped on. Just had to wait for everyone to move over from CR....

wow 900 and falling faster, that took all of 30 seconds.

It went as slow as 888.....
dump is on kiddos, 1100 and falling. Dont catch a falling knife, told you within the hour, mintpal would be dumped on. Just had to wait for everyone to move over from CR....

wow 900 and falling faster, that took all of 30 seconds.
Activity: 196
fyi we are already on coinmarketcap
Activity: 476
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

More donations in, total now 12566.

Bounty update

The first Gambling site to open for BlackCoin - 4000 BC
The first store to accept BlackCoin - 2500 BC
Changed the graphic department bounty's!

First Bounty has been payed!

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

Chinese translation - 200 BC
Russian translation - 200 BC
Spanish translation - 200 BC
French translation - 200 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 200 BC
Polish translation - 200 BC

Community Services:

Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 1000 BC
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC
Professional grade YouTube video - 750 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post. Allthough i love the community suggestions I will not change the logo if the dev does not approve it first!

Games:

First Dice site - XXXX BC
First Gambling Site - 4000 BC

Merchants:

First Merchant - 2500 BC
Second Merchant - XXXX BC

Other:

A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC
This will be used for the website!

Concluding:

The XXXX will be filled in when more donations arrive to our Bounty drive.

Bounty's set: 11950 BC
Bounty's paid: 200 BC
Left: 415.99 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's get this ball rolling people!

Activity: 451
It's staking for me, dev is updating the website, he doesn't want to fight the trolls here. Crappy website, in what way, you don't like the looks? What does having a beautiful website got to do with coin specifically? The site looks fine to me, has all the info and is updated with the latest developments.

Looks dudes, if you wanna sell - please fuck off and do that, don't come here crying about it, you're not getting mental support in this thread.

Better yet, just send your unwanted BC to me, I will insure that they are disposed of properly: BCCFiPoKGpPFYzMAHtJibfrWhsX4M6Kukk

Always willing to help out a friend like that.  Wink
Jump to: