Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1580. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
SCryptoMiners Update

We are almost finished sorting out the database, thank you very much for all of your patience.

thank you.... does this mean our coins are safe?
Activity: 238
No wonder BC is falling like a rock !!. Still no proper to the bolded questions especially #6. You obviously dont understand what a stake does  Undecided though you pretend to do

Prices could go to 100 satoshi or 10000 sat

The answers from the Dev will make all the difference :

The mandatory questions to the developer are:

1) When do untouched balances stake [days] ?
2) Will all wallets with untouched balances stake ?
3) If the answer to quest#2 is NO then which qualifying wallets will stake?
4) Is the qualification by random selection ?
5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ?
6) When an amount is staked how long will this amount collect interest ?
7) Is the stake interest rate 1% per annum, per 8 hours, etc, etc ?

8. Will locked wallets stake ?
9) Will encrypted wallets stake ?
10) Will unopened wallets stake ?

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

No one owes you an explanation you ass clown.  You are the one who should do your own research, POS has been explained over and over, and you still want to be spoonfed.  

here you go. once again.

1. Untouched balances are eligible to stake after 8 hours.  When they will actually stake is a matter of random chance, just like finding a PoW block.  But the chance improves the more coins you have and the older the coins are.
2. Eventually it is most likely that they will stake, you will have to be very unlucky not to.
3. read # 1 & 2 again.
4. read # 1 & 2 again.
5. read # 1 & 2 again.
6. Your question makes no sense.  Once you coins generate stake, they are added to your balance and are the eligible to stake again after 8 hours old.
7. Per annum
8. No
9. Yes - if you unlock them, no if you keep them locked.
10. No

The please phrase the question in an intelligible manner.

When an amount is staked how long will this amount collect interest ?

What does that even mean?  As it has been answered many times, coins are eligible to be staked every 8 hours.  Once staked the time is reset and can then stake again 8 hours later.   How long will it collect interest?  It can collect interest forever, eligible every 8 hours.

I understand very well what stake does and how POS works.  I don't understand nonsensical questions.
Activity: 223
No wonder BC is falling like a rock !!. Still no proper to the bolded questions especially #6. You obviously dont understand what a stake does  Undecided though you pretend to do

5) If not all qualified wallets stake, what proportion of the 100,000,000 coins will stake ?

WARNING: The developer has a duty to clearly outline the POS parameters of his COIN

No one owes you an explanation you ass clown.  You are the one who should do your own research, POS has been explained over and over, and you still want to be spoonfed.  

here you go. once again.

1. Untouched balances are eligible to stake after 8 hours.  When they will actually stake is a matter of random chance, just like finding a PoW block.  But the chance improves the more coins you have and the older the coins are.
2. Eventually it is most likely that they will stake, you will have to be very unlucky not to.
3. read # 1 & 2 again.
4. read # 1 & 2 again.
5. read # 1 & 2 again.
6. Your question makes no sense.  Once you coins generate stake, they are added to your balance and are the eligible to stake again after 8 hours old.
7. Per annum
8. No
10. No

Stake Mining is only a percent of a percent in coins anyways.....Chill
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so all the thoughts and comment's about BC actually having a good chance in the markets was shit? starting to look like the crypto communities are just a bunch of fu*k tards that are full of thier own piss and wind, mine the coin make a small profit then run the coin into the ground. i hope your all wrong and you all miss out with any coin you decide to knock just because the coin takes a dive in value for awhile. BC is still new like many coins.

Iam hopeing the value tanks for alittle while, might get rid of the multipools and the prick dumpers.

Grin Grin Grin

nrg got turned into a bagholder again?

Grin Grin Grin

When will this kid ever learn to stop wasting his mom's money.
I just realized that I don't think there will actually be 100 million total coins by block 10000.   At block 10000 POW will no longer give rewards.
We are at 7418 right now, but a lot of those blocks are from POS which did not generate a 10000 BC reward.  As evidenced by the fact that the
the moneysupply is 61,660,685 instead of 74,180,000.   This coin will be a little rarer than expected.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
 Wink thanks for the 400 BC
Honestly, it was nice anyway
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
No wonder BC is falling like a rock !!. Still no proper to the bolded questions especially #6. You obviously dont understand what a stake does  Undecided though you pretend to do

here you go. once again.

3. read # 1 & 2 again.
4. read # 1 & 2 again.
5. read # 1 & 2 again.
7. Per annum
8. No
10. No

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

32632 BC HAS BEEN DONATED!

Check out all bounties:
http://www.blackcoin.co/bounties/

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's get this ball rolling people!

Nice show of support people. This is where the real launch begins. Here comes a donation.
Activity: 476

32632 BC HAS BEEN DONATED!

Check out all bounties:
http://www.blackcoin.co/bounties/

Donations can go here:

Any update on crypto-coinz.com ?

Payouts are still disabled since last night.

I had all my coins payed out a couple hours ago.   They had all confirmed since I moved my miners last night when they said payouts were on hold.
Activity: 266
I'm a big fan of this coin. Would someone tell me if the lottery system means you can potentially stake more often, or is the max I can earn per year %1? Thank you for answering. This is the 3rd time I've asked this.

Your coins will stake in various size chunks depending on when you got them and/or when they last staked. You will make more than 1% per year. I had a deposit of 50k stones from yesterday (12pm) which staked this morning at 8am. Payout was about 1.12BC. After 8 hours those coins are eligible for staking again.
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Any update on crypto-coinz.com ?

Payouts are still disabled since last night.
Activity: 322
I'm a big fan of this coin. Would someone tell me if the lottery system means you can potentially stake more often, or is the max I can earn per year %1? Thank you for answering. This is the 3rd time I've asked this.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
Please no doom and gloom about this coin failing, i invested what little i had with the hope to make something alittle better then what i had before....
I hear you dude.... Same here
Activity: 168

Donations can go here:

1000 from me !

I'm ready to be translated into Russian, even necessary?

Go ahead, just message me the link when done!

I should not have made ​​a translation?
I translate better ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492681.new#new
Activity: 140
Donations can go here:

Let's keep this ball rolling people!

5000 BC sent, and thank you Soepkip...  this is a good idea.
Activity: 112
SCryptoMiners Update

We are almost finished sorting out the database, thank you very much for all of your patience.
Activity: 476
Soepkip|MB:  rat4 just has to say 'hi' in the btctalk topic

hi mr. dev Cheesy
Activity: 68
Soepkip|MB:  rat4 just has to say 'hi' in the btctalk topic

LOL  Grin
Jump to: