Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1619. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
do I need to unlock wallet to get stake ?
Client says "Stake miner suspended due to locked wallet". I cannot leave wallet unlocked all the time..
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just a reminder for everyone Smiley

UPGRADE TO v1.0.1 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
HARD FORK AT BLOCK 5000

( and that is like ... very soon )
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I have a problem on hashfever. I'm mining but haven't got a transaction for 3 hours now..

Pretty sure I'm having the same issues, didn't realize as I was busy playing with the logo design. Anyone else on hashfever?

Than come to a p2pool - mines straight to your wallet Smiley

http://freebtc.eu:8336/
1% fee
USAGE:

Code:
cgminer.exe -o freebtc.eu:8336 - u your_wallet_address -p x

Bigger rigs are preferable, as the small ones might not be piad ! (by bigger we undestandmore than 2-3 MHs Smiley )

I'm going to sleep - no more spamming today - I promise ! Wink

And did I mentioned it's DDOS resistant ? Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i just imagined a black guys face in the coin xD

Like this ?

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have a problem on hashfever. I'm mining but haven't got a transaction for 3 hours now..

Pretty sure I'm having the same issues, didn't realize as I was busy playing with the logo design. Anyone else on hashfever?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just wanted to share some design ideas I had for the site and brand. I know for myself the "sex appeal" of a coin always helps me feel more confident in its future. I include a few coind designs but used the one I liked the most in the web mockup. Would be quick and easy to build if people like it. Speaking of which, would love to hear what you guys think.

B8pGpEFgBmo9Lr3VvvU8SZhsV7eMmhVq2T

Nothing? No one likes this...?  Sad

This is awesome work, very professional!
Activity: 247
Is there a BC calc yet? Dont see it on Coinwarz or on the first post

http://sancrypto.info/?alt=blackcoin

You're welcome. Also, the link might be a nice addition to the OP.
almost 2h on hashfever and still 0 BC... not even unconfirmed :/

I you have a rigstronger than2-3MHs cometo a p2pool Smiley

3 posts above yours Smiley
Activity: 140
Lol i dont understand ppl who are selling this coin below to 5000 satoshi

Why? They are making money.

Exactly! At current prices, if I sold all my BC, I would be guaranteed to more than double my money (plus the ones that I mined that cost me nothing). If I hold for a higher price, I might make more, or it could tank and end up losing money. In any investment, there will always be those willing to sell low and make an easy bit of profit, there'll always be those who hold out for what they consider to be a fair price (and they may or may not get their price), and there will always be those who hold every coin they've got (or the vast majority) in the hope/belief that it will make them rich one day. It's all about deciding for yourself what your goals are and what your tolerance for risk is, and it is pointless to question or criticize other people's investment strategies. Just do what's right for yourself, what you're comfortable with, and to hell with what anybody else has to say about it.

Oops, I missed one... there'll also always be those who follow the 'advice' and FUD that other people spew forth and panic sell, often losing money and then getting pissed off at the world because they didn't take two minutes to use their head as more than a hat rack.

I'm personally holding, for now. I'll likely sell off a portion in the next few days, just to get my original investment back out and available for something else, wait a week or two to see what happens and then sell some more, if it'll get me enough to build another rig, and I plan on keeping at least 1/3 of my existing coins long term to be able to see personally and firsthand how the PoS system works and how it affects the longevity and value of a coin once PoW is done.

Mined coins are not free, they still have a cost. Unless you have had complete ROI on mining hardware and do not pay for electricity in any form the coins still cost something when mined.

Compared to the 1.75BTC that I invested in the market, the electricity cost to run my 3Mh/s worth of rigs for the last few days of mining is not even worth considering. And my rig is free and clear... it's paid for itself and then some, and I've only been mining since Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Yes last block found was 3 hours and 45 minutes now..
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
90 blocks until PoS starts. If it works.
Activity: 11
Activity: 23
Personal opinion: I don't think the tweak to the 'B' adds anything. Looks arbitrary to me, and less clean. Just my take.

I tend to agree, it takes away from the clarity.
Activity: 266
better not make it to get bad pr of "black" trolls.
Generaly if you want make such thing make "niggacoin" NGC Wink i feel that will be HOT

"Africoin" might be more discreet.

blackcoin p2pool node
COME ON GUYS - WE NEED YOUR MHS ! Wink DIFF is GROWING!
LOWER DOA - COMPARED TO AN AVARAGE 20%!
KEEP YOUR HASHRATE more or less ABOVE 5MHs

BIGGER PAYOUTS THAN IN A STRATUM MINE !!

http://freebtc.eu:8336/
1% fee
USAGE:

Code:
cgminer.exe -o freebtc.eu:8336 - u your_wallet_address -p x
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
better not make it to get bad pr of "black" trolls.
Generaly if you want make such thing make "niggacoin" NGC Wink i feel that will be HOT
Activity: 210
Wow lets talk about the following

Black Paint?

Black Pen?

Black Cat?

if the above are not how come Black coin will be

Please stop the racism towards paint, pens and cats which happen to be a darker shade of white
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 266

Um...wouldn't that be hitting it over the head a bit? It's already borderline cliche - as much as I love the graphics and font, I'd consider doing away with the tag-line. Definitely not adding to it.

Slogan is only there for "visualization" I wouldn't expect it to stay.

Removed it and played with the B shape a bit

YES

Personal opinion: I don't think the tweak to the 'B' adds anything. Looks arbitrary to me, and less clean. Just my take.
Jump to: