Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1618. (Read 2509925 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Does anybody know how many coins Wesley Snipes is dumping today?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Here's my logo suggestion.

We all know that the theme of the coin is rather dark/black. I think it has to be something simple, but unique to please the masses.
Hence I would suggest a total solar eclipse with a corona surrounding the sun. As you might know a solar eclipse occurs, when the moon passes between the sun and earth. As the community is always shouting the famous "to da moooon", this might also fit.
It looks powerful and shows strength. I hope you like it.

PS: Unfortunately my image editing skills are very limited, so somebody has to reform my application. Different shades, fonts, colours. Thx.

Unfortunately when I look at this, by instinct I squint and fear retinal damage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
One thing to consider is that over half of these coins are going to be mined at 400+ difficulty. That alone puts that half at a minimum value of 2500 satoshi if you consider 0.01 BTC/MH/day as the multipool profit benchmark (anything higher is considered a mine and dump). This could coin go well beyond 5000 satoshi and even go up to 10000 sat, considering it seems to be forming a nice base around ~2700 right now and difficulty continues to rise making each new coin worth more and more based off difficulty to mine alone.
Don't forget about there just not being any more mine-able coins in less than a week.

If all coins are mined this coin will be very rare
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Here's my logo suggestion.

We all know that the theme of the coin is rather dark/black. I think it has to be something simple, but unique to please the masses.
Hence I would suggest a total solar eclipse with a corona surrounding the sun. As you might know a solar eclipse occurs, when the moon passes between the sun and earth. As the community is always shouting the famous "to da moooon", this might also fit.
It looks powerful and shows strength. I hope you like it.

PS: Unfortunately my image editing skills are very limited, so somebody has to reform my application. Different shades, fonts, colours. Thx.

One thing to consider is that over half of these coins are going to be mined at 400+ difficulty. That alone puts that half at a minimum value of 2500 satoshi if you consider 0.01 BTC/MH/day as the multipool profit benchmark (anything higher is considered a mine and dump). This could coin go well beyond 5000 satoshi and even go up to 10000 sat, considering it seems to be forming a nice base around ~2700 right now and difficulty continues to rise making each new coin worth more and more based off difficulty to mine alone.

Not sure I follow your logic as far as price-discovery. The mere fact that a coin is increasingly hard to mine does not make it more valuable. Market demand does. Now if you say difficulty reduces supply, you'd have a partial basis. But again, scarcity alone does not create value if it is not met with demand.
Activity: 476
what happens after block 5000 ? diff decrease ? or what? pos and something else ?

PoS should start working.
Activity: 160
Don't forget about there just not being any more mine-able coins in less than a week.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what happens after block 5000 ? diff decrease ? or what? pos and something else ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Thanks for the reply.  How do I unlock it?  I searched google and the answers I found are confusing because it just talked about the Bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
45 gigs :OOOOOOO
Am I missing something?  Encrypting locks the wallet correct?  So I need an unencrypted wallet to mint POS?

No. Locked is one thing, encrypting is another. You can unlock an ecrypted walled, it doesn't undo the encrypt.
Activity: 644
Activity: 602
Am I missing something?  Encrypting locks the wallet correct?  So I need an unencrypted wallet to mint POS?
Activity: 68
Block 4945, we're almost at the 5000 milestone!

glad I mined 35k when I did

now to hold and watch the price rise :3
Activity: 192
I kind of like the gold/black one.

The original logo I still overall like the best though I think.
Activity: 644
Block 4955, we're almost at the 5000 milestone!
Activity: 1274
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Woah! 38.31 GH/s Net Hashrate Cheesy
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
like this design, how come its not getting any love?

I like it, the gold B in the font is kinda hard to read tho.
do I need to unlock wallet to get stake ?
Client says "Stake miner suspended due to locked wallet". I cannot leave wallet unlocked all the time..

Great question. My understanding is that it unlocks 'for minting only'. But I'd like some clarity on this issue myself.
Activity: 96

like this design, how come its not getting any love?
Jump to: