Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1620. (Read 2509925 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Give this place a try ATOMIC-TRADE they even have shares that pay out every 6 hours, free money is always nice

needs more volume over all pretty new exchange has altcoins & BTC/USD & BLACKCOIN
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Blackcoin: The First Racist Coin

Yes because the word black is inherently racist  Roll Eyes

Wow lets talk about the following

Black Paint?

Black Pen?

Black Cat?

if the above are not how come Black coin will be
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What happends at block 10,000? Then people can only get the transactions verifyed with transaction fees?
Activity: 154

Um...wouldn't that be hitting it over the head a bit? It's already borderline cliche - as much as I love the graphics and font, I'd consider doing away with the tag-line. Definitely not adding to it.

Slogan is only there for "visualization" I wouldn't expect it to stay.

Removed it and played with the B shape a bit

YES
Activity: 168
Is there a BC calc yet? Dont see it on Coinwarz or on the first post
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I have a problem on hashfever. I'm mining but haven't got a transaction for 3 hours now..
Activity: 23

Um...wouldn't that be hitting it over the head a bit? It's already borderline cliche - as much as I love the graphics and font, I'd consider doing away with the tag-line. Definitely not adding to it.

Slogan is only there for "visualization" I wouldn't expect it to stay.

Removed it and played with the B shape a bit

http://i.imgur.com/7UnjsEZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NyIphAA.jpg
Activity: 210

Yes because the word black is inherently racist  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56

Activity: 126
Want to Buy 1BTC worth - PM your best offer.  Will not send BTC first, no scammers - Want to boost my wallet to over 100k as mining isn't going to get me there anymore.

Go to the exchange, unless you want to scam or get scammed.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Want to Buy 1BTC worth - PM your best offer.  Will not send BTC first, no scammers - Want to boost my wallet to over 100k as mining isn't going to get me there anymore.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC
Activity: 57
Activity: 644
I suggest to add a second line "you'll never go back". Tongue

Yeah definitely. I'd also actually rather do away with it completely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

please donate, need a new wall  Grin  
B4Vb69Ug8abgwLavRBKGqrw62UMqTjrTD2

I'm not sure how well it work with branding though.
Revised my logo design, does the capital B help strengthen the look?

I don't want to be annoying but I would love some more thoughts on the logo!   Smiley

Classy. I sincerely hope this becomes 'the one' going forward. (Dev's take note!!) If I need this kind of work or anything related I may hit you up. Feel free to pm your business contact info. Seriously dude. Well done.

Don't want to be rude but I personally don't like this, sorry.  Not really brandable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Revised my logo design, does the capital B help strengthen the look?

I don't want to be annoying but I would love some more thoughts on the logo!   Smiley

Classy. I sincerely hope this becomes 'the one' going forward. (Dev's take note!!) If I need this kind of work or anything related I may hit you up. Feel free to pm your business contact info. Seriously dude. Well done.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
Current logo looks just like DarkCoin IMO, lastone is more unique
There is probably going to be a lot of ddosing over the next few days to try and artificially lower net hash for lower difficulty blocks. Make sure you all have failovers set. I personally have had 3 failovers set on this coin alone. Wink
Jump to: