Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1621. (Read 2509925 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Revised my logo design, does the capital B help strengthen the look?

I don't want to be annoying but I would love some more thoughts on the logo!   Smiley
B must be exposed somehow try blur some shining mask.
Damm i wil try make some with photoshop but i am noob Tongue
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Cryptsy must add BlackCoin now!

I kinda hope it doesn't go on Cryptsy, seems to kill growth for coins when added :|

Yep, it's not the same pump after coming as that in the past, because before they haven't any real competitor.

It's getting enough volume on Mintpal alone and I'm starting to use Mintpal and other exchanges more than Cryptsy.

Totally agreed. Cryptsy is just a shit site. It will just add shitcoin to make himself rich.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Copied from USDe thread credits to "TheIrishman"
For those of you mining on P2Pools, you can control the difficulty of the shares you receive by appending +0.00XXXX to the wallet address you use as a username, where XXXX is the value that will determine the (approximate) share difficulty. For example, for a share difficulty of 8, your username would be YOURWALLETADDRESS+0.000123.

It's advisable that you mine at the highest share difficulty you can, in order to reduce the load on the pool and on your internet connection.

Here's a table with values you can use to set the share difficulty:

Share difficulty (approximate) / String to append to your wallet address in your username

1 = +0.000016
2 = +0.000031
4 = +0.000062
8 = +0.000123
16 = +0.000245
32 = +0.000489
64 = +0.000974
96 = +0.001465
128 = +0.001950
192 = +0.002930
256 = +0.003907
384 = +0.005860
512 = +0.007812
-----------------------------------

there is some calculation like:
X(your khs)* 0.00000116 = +difficulty
eg. my 3900khs ring 3900*0.00000116=0.004524 - suggested diff.
you should play with that number to get better results better payouts.

It is not to late to mine guys... come on.
Doge have 130GHs in peak, litecoin as well...

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
this coin will hit 5000 sat at least BTC
I think the same....
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Who are these dummies selling for less than 5,000? This can be another #Mintcoin for all of us if these miners had some balls and let this coin breathe. So let's let it breathe dudes (and dudettes) ! Though realistically I know one post in a forum will not de-fang the emergent properties of the hive-mind. Proceed and leave the profits to us.

I only wish I had more BTC to scoop up cheap BC.  Embarrassed
Activity: 26
Who are these dummies selling for less than 5,000? This can be another #Mintcoin for all of us if these miners had some balls and let this coin breathe. So let's let it breathe dudes (and dudettes) ! Though realistically I know one post in a forum will not de-fang the emergent properties of the hive-mind. Proceed and leave the profits to us.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We have a long ways to go all...hold your coins. 5,000 satoshis will be a short pit stop before this flys beyond 10,000 satoshis imo.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250

Than just use p2pool - p2pool can't be down and it's always paying - p2pool is DDOS resistant as it's distributed through nodes:)

Just choose the best node, with the lowest ping to your location ! We're currently at 900MHs total hashpower ! Smiley Remember that p2pool is best suited for bigger miners (bigger than one or two radeons).
Don't get pushed away if you won't get your payout with the first block - p2pool needs to get momentum Smiley  

Mined on Liberty for almost 2 hours at 300+ kh/s and NOTHING!  Waste of time I guess.

At 300 k/hs with the current difficulty your machine isn't powerful enough to produce much from a pool, let alone mining on P2Pools. Add some more graphics cards!!! Smiley
Revised my logo design, does the capital B help strengthen the look?

http://i.imgur.com/iazpc2F.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BSglXQ1.jpg

I don't want to be annoying but I would love some more thoughts on the logo!   Smiley
Activity: 50

Than just use p2pool - p2pool can't be down and it's always paying - p2pool is DDOS resistant as it's distributed through nodes:)

Just choose the best node, with the lowest ping to your location ! We're currently at 900MHs total hashpower ! Smiley Remember that p2pool is best suited for bigger miners (bigger than one or two radeons).
Don't get pushed away if you won't get your payout with the first block - p2pool needs to get momentum Smiley  

Mined on Liberty for almost 2 hours at 300+ kh/s and NOTHING!  Waste of time I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

I kinda hope it doesn't go on Cryptsy, seems to kill growth for coins when added :|

Yep, it's not the same pump after coming as that in the past, because before they haven't any real competitor.

It's getting enough volume on Mintpal alone and I'm starting to use Mintpal and other exchanges more than Cryptsy.

me2 because cryptsy have higher buy/sell and withdraw fees.

I just got tired of some the bugs happening on Cryptsy, kept getting logged out, bad gateways and deposits took years sometimes, just had enough.

Agreed, a few more major coins like VTC and I can seen Mintpal being my exchanges for 90% of my trading.

Completely agree, also that new exchange AllCrypt is up tomorrow I think, I'm gunna check that out.

Agreed, a few more major coins like VTC and I can seen Mintpal being my exchanges for 90% of my trading.
Activity: 10
Mintpal have just tweeted "The BC client had crashed & has now been restarted. All deposits & withdrawals have been processed. Can generate a BC deposit address again."

And my coins have arrived and everything seems to be good again. Jeez that was a quick fix!

me2 because cryptsy have higher buy/sell and withdraw fees.
legendary

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Fuck Cryptsy Wink
Activity: 98
w00t!coin
We don't need cryptsy anymore Smiley

What do you use instead?

There are a lot of smaller exchanges, faster with lower fees for example: mintpal, mcxnow (for me the best)

Cool.

I am new ish to the Alt game and learning all these exchanges.

When I started mining it was only TradeHill and MtGox before they sucked ass.
legendary

We don't need cryptsy anymore Smiley

What do you use instead?

There are a lot of smaller exchanges, faster with lower fees for example: mintpal, mcxnow (for me the best)
Jump to: