Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 237. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Something is wrong with blackcoinpool.com.

Scrypt Hash Rate
6.51 MH/s

Scrypt-N Hash Rate
261 KH/s

SHA-256 Hash Rate
87.9 GH/s

X11 Hash Rate
41.4 MH/s

They had an unexpected downtime. Shares are accepted but it shows my workers are offline! I will try to restart my workers.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
grand working this morning would have a go but dont have a clue with computers
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
whats up with the blkfeed website hasnt been working at all lately sorry about the negativity but it is frustrating

It is because of the extensive use of jQuery / Ajax and many clients. Apache has to be reset every few days. I have yet to fix it:

https://github.com/blkmaarx/nodebb-plugin-blkfeed/blob/master/assets/js/main.js

(to start using nodejs/ commented code in the top, rather than Ajax)

If you want to have a go at it, please do. For now, I will just be resetting Apache every now and then. My excuses for the inconvenience.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
whats up with the blkfeed website hasnt been working at all lately sorry about the negativity but it is frustrating

i see no problem with http://blkfeed.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
^what do u mean ?

I cant w8 until NT and that ppl realize POS is better than POW coz BTC got inflation problem. It costs too much  Undecided I hope in future they will hard fork to POS with 0,1% - 0,2% inflation per year (or reward changing depending on network weight )
Activity: 142
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
maybe we should start "miners group" "lets mine 1 mil BC"

U can add ur adress where BC are send and update how much u got update every 3 days and u cant sell them/move from wallet before we reach 1kk.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Yes, i like the blackcoinpool too Smiley.

2014-10-28    X11    280.58    33472.71    13.95 MH/s    4.3398 BC per MH/s    60.53009149    Sent
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I've bought at ipominer.com some mh/s at 7.99$. They pay each saturday in BTC, with those BTC I buy Blackcoin. It could be really interesting for us.
Activity: 238
I gave up the pool about a month ago to mine a more profitable coin, but now I started mining again two days ago and the payments are very, very good!   Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
coins recived now
Activity: 21
Just wait 24 more hours.
There is no problem with the pool. It seems you're doing something wrong. Your .conf file has nothing to do with mining in a pool. It is relevant only for solo mining (not applicable to BC). Go to account settings in the pool and there you type the wallet address(yours) that payouts will go. I suggest you find a good tutorial and try again.

that was on old blackcoin pool when I mine to my adress just like others...now I have acount with my worker and I teling you about my second problem
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3k/Da/2b0Yk8Kd/untitled.jpg
Activity: 21
There is no problem with the pool. It seems you're doing something wrong. Your .conf file has nothing to do with mining in a pool. It is relevant only for solo mining (not applicable to BC). Go to account settings in the pool and there you type the wallet address(yours) that payouts will go. I suggest you find a good tutorial and try again.
I have problem with blackcoinpool for a second time ...first time I was lost my coins .....in my conf.file i have my adrress ...but they tell me that I was mining for another adrress ... Huh...that was before 2 mounths ago ....Yesterday a was mining on their pool again and I get Some coins but when I turn off my rig from bc pool rest of my coins was stuck in pending and  nobody respond  to my ticket now (Profitability/Unknown,BC Sent/N/A ) ...I dont know how many coins have there but I'm definitly done with this pool...sorry for bad english
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Good to see BlackCoin's biggest trading pair now is CNY and not BTC

legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
That's a new one. Last time I believe you were pretending I was IE...

Who are you?! Really.

As incorrect and unimportant as he was first time round...
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Who are you?! Really.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Jump to: