Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 239. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
We need something like this.

Taken from XMR thread discussion:

"Hey what if we make a Monero movie like "The rise and rise of Bitcoin" ?

Something simple like the devs working and explaining what they are doing with human understandable sentences and Monero supporters explaining their vision and ideas and also some miners building crazy big rigs." ..."Sounds cool, ambitious. I like it. It'll give Monero a wider market, not just techies...."..That's a great idea.".."We would not need to travel around the world. Every participant could shoot with his own webcam (or better if he has) and upload it on a common server where every participant could look, comment and vote for the videos to keep or give advices to re-shoot" ..."Yes it reminds me a bit of the Monero fireside chats and developer video chats, which were all done remotely and have included fluffypony and David and some of the contract developers. Would be cool to take that kind of material and edit it nicely into a short documentary."

This is exactly the kind of marketing we need for BC to gain a wider market. David could explain about his projects, blackwave labs, bc foundation, scenes from meet ups, the bc airplane company etc.. budget could be minimal if we make it ourselves. 2cents
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Good!  Just in time, v1.1.1 was crashing and would not start for the last three days.

Anyone else having issues with v1.1.2 ?

Copied old wallet.dat into normal location, 1st time wallet launches error dialogue states 'error loading blkindex.dat'. Turn off turn on again ( of course ), no error dialogue, but wallet now wants to resynch whole bloackchain, 37 weeks behind.

I didnt have this problem (win8)
This thread should have never been shutdown in the first place.  I was the strongest opposition to it closing in the first place.  Thanks for opening back up.  To bad BC has taken such a hit since that time though.

yap. i havnt understand they close it... great to see it back again. we have to post a lot here... LOVE BC

That would require for BC'ers to keep a conversation going here aswell and discuss some topics here not just on irc, private chats etc.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Good!  Just in time, v1.1.1 was crashing and would not start for the last three days.

Anyone else having issues with v1.1.2 ?

Copied old wallet.dat into normal location, 1st time wallet launches error dialogue states 'error loading blkindex.dat'. Turn off turn on again ( of course ), no error dialogue, but wallet now wants to resynch whole bloackchain, 37 weeks behind.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

We've made it really easy to stay up-to-date with Blackcoin at CryptScout! Get the latest news, prices & tweets here Smiley - http://cryptscout.com/coins/blackcoin/
Activity: 602
This thread should have never been shutdown in the first place.  I was the strongest opposition to it closing in the first place.  Thanks for opening back up.  To bad BC has taken such a hit since that time though.

yap. i havnt understand they close it... great to see it back again. we have to post a lot here... LOVE BC
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 301
Why hello thar
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

security:
limited number of orphan blocks stored in memory
fixed limit of send buffer on getdata requests
fixed potential network-wide dos by malleability of block signatures

gui:
made the toolbar unhidable
fixed shortcuts ALT+2 and ALT+3
added network traffic graph
changed syncronization progress bar from block-based to time-based
disabled App Nap on OSX 10.9+

rpc:
fixed output of getstakinginfo in a rare case
added addnode/getaddednodeinfo commands
added rescan argument to importprivkey
added addrlocal field to getpeerinfo

protocol:
permitted one data txout per non-data txout
added notfound message
added rejection of non-null CHECKMULTISIG dummy values
increased standard scriptSig length
removed "checkorder" and "reply" messages

other:
updated default -rpcsslciphers to include TLSv1.2
added no wallet mode
improved startup time

Good!  Just in time, v1.1.1 was crashing and would not start for the last three days.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
No 1.1.2 for mac?

Blackcoin.io still has 1.1.1 linked.

There is no mac build yet. Rat4 invites anyone to take a crack at building one.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
No 1.1.2 for mac?

Blackcoin.io still has 1.1.1 linked.
Is Excoin and NightTrader both BC focused exchanges?  Huh Huh Huh

What is the point in a BC pairing if noone use it! Look at Bittrex  Cry

Noone use BC markets! why?  Huh

It doesn't matter, Excoin, Night Trader, and the other unannounced exchanged will all be used for their own distinctive services and what they offer.
New wallet! Woo! The old thread is back! WOOHOO!
Activity: 461
New wallet kicks ass... Good job!
Merit: 500

security:
limited number of orphan blocks stored in memory
fixed limit of send buffer on getdata requests
fixed potential network-wide dos by malleability of block signatures

gui:
made the toolbar unhidable
fixed shortcuts ALT+2 and ALT+3
added network traffic graph
changed syncronization progress bar from block-based to time-based
disabled App Nap on OSX 10.9+

rpc:
fixed output of getstakinginfo in a rare case
added addnode/getaddednodeinfo commands
added rescan argument to importprivkey
added addrlocal field to getpeerinfo

protocol:
permitted one data txout per non-data txout
added notfound message
added rejection of non-null CHECKMULTISIG dummy values
increased standard scriptSig length
removed "checkorder" and "reply" messages

other:
updated default -rpcsslciphers to include TLSv1.2
added no wallet mode
improved startup time
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Excoin, blackwavelabs BlackCoin centric exchange, available for open alpha soon!

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2k8e1n/excoin_blackwavelabs_blackcoin_centric_exchange/
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

off topic question: is there a graph where i can monitor the combined marketcap of all cryptocurrencies as a whole? i can see the overall marketcap on coinmarketcap.com on the header, but i'd be interested to look at it as a graph. mainly interested in alts.
Closest thing I use: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/marketcap-btc-ltc-doge.html

off topic question: is there a graph where i can monitor the combined marketcap of all cryptocurrencies as a whole? i can see the overall marketcap on coinmarketcap.com on the header, but i'd be interested to look at it as a graph. mainly interested in alts.
Jump to: