Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 240. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is Excoin and NightTrader both BC focused exchanges?  Huh Huh Huh

What is the point in a BC pairing if noone use it! Look at Bittrex  Cry

Noone use BC markets! why?  Huh

'If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.'
Henry Ford

People don't know what they want until you show it to them. Exercise some patience, my friend.

LOL!  Reminds me of all the "wise technology pundits" who were all in an uproar over how stupid Apple was for making a 'humongous iPod touch' and how no one except for a few rich people would ever buy an iPad... (and then even after they were proven stupid, how there would never be a large enough market for Samsung and other android tablet makers to survive in it at the same time as Apple).

I would love to know how many have a tablet now?  I'd bet more than half probably have one of each actually. Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

'If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.'
Henry Ford

People don't know what they want until you show it to them. Exercise some patience, my friend.
Activity: 450

Activity: 532
damn i want to buy more BC but my GF would kill me  Grin 
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Nice! It's open again, it was about time. Now nothing can stop us Smiley
Activity: 532
Mb we should do some countdown to NightTrader to come ?  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Now this brings back some memories
ha ha ha

now just roll back the price back to May and we are all set! 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Now this brings back some memories
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
This post is funny. I'm happy to write here again. Let's see how this goes
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
since this old thread is now open, what about the new moderated thread?

where do we post? here or there?

ima post only here from now on <3
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true

In both.

Nice one guys for bringing this thread back, bringing back some old memories both bad and great!

So again, why not keep both threads open and use the moderated thread for troll-free proper discussion and conversation? We can link to both threads in the Reddit and on Blkfeed, and of course feel free to post announcements on both.

To me it makes sense to keep both open as it provides even more avenues to entry to discovering Blackcoin. Wasting time and resources on copy-pasting old threads into new, rearranging and archiving different threads is totally unnecessary, both boards will begin to take shape over time.  
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
what is the plan?
Activity: 490
I love blackcoin!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Good ole BC, where my road from 20 BTC to 2 BTC started.  Holding a measly 1000 BC hoping here.
Activity: 303

Been a while since I've visited here but sure brings back memories.  Cheesy

Let me say the wallet always works great and the blackcoin.co site looks great.

Glad to be a Blackcoin holder.

Activity: 568
Merit: 255
strong buying support but still many sellers. Im down about 10k $ but still gonna buy more. My goal is 750k BC  Cool
Wow, 1% of total supply is an unreachable dream for me Cheesy. 750k is about 25k $, right Shocked.

Lol I remember buying 750k BC for 1000 satoshi in the the 1st week of mining...Good times Cheesy
Activity: 392
Shocked Why not copy all the old 1540 pages and the pages of the second thread to a "archive-thread", and start this thread at page #1 with "A BIG FAT LINK" to the archived thread? Or is that technically not possible? Shocked

Considering what a struggle it was to get this thread back in operation, and how the staff of BCT seems to feel (in general at least) about any altcoin... I'm thinking unless it were done manually... it isn't happening.  Even if it were to happen... I think the amount of time spent undertaking that effort would have a much larger effect if it were applied to general marketing for the coin rather than archival organization of the threads.  Just my .02 of course.

It will be interesting what (if any) effect this has on the general BC community.  I expect to see at least a few new faces in the coming weeks just because I believe we were losing the people that simply hit google... saw this thread... and figured they'd just move along due to incorrectly assuming 'coin death' had occurred.

However, that might simply be my false impression and they've already found their way to the other thread, or the subreddit or the blkfeed site.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Shocked Why not copy all the old 1540 pages and the pages of the second thread to a "archive-thread", and start this thread at page #1 with "A BIG FAT LINK" to the archived thread? Or is that technically not possible? Shocked

A man has dreams :p
Jump to: