Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 238. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So back to the old (no Black Hand this time around, ah?) stomping grounds after, as fully predicted, going to the singles... and staying there, I  see.

Maarx and Vizique out... no more PR contracts I imagine...

Interesting... no, not really.
none of them is "out", but of course you know that.
And now go back to VRC or whereever you found your next troll cave after you left us about a dozen times.
And to think that you would have had 4 times as much money as you have if you would only have listened...

But everyone gets what he deserves, some times...
I'd  not be surprised if you had ALL your money in altcoins, since only a true idiot would do that.
I am at a slight loss since BTC price is down, like many of us, but i won't sell with a loss. I did invest an amount that i would not even care about if it is completely gone, but i can imagine that not caring about some thousand EUR/USD is totally beyond your imagination as miserably failed actor who now spends his sad days as crypto troll.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
So back to the old (no Black Hand this time around, ah?) stomping grounds after, as fully predicted, going to the singles... and staying there, I  see.

And now go back to VRC or whereever you found your next troll cave after you left us about a dozen times.

And to think that you would have had 4 times as much money as you have if you would only have listened...

But everyone gets what he deserves, some times...

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nice to see this reopened! Still picking up bc especially now that btc is so cheap. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Merit: 250

"FinCEN has released two new Virtual Currency Guidance notes today. FIN-2014-R011 and FIN-2014-R2012 both detail FinCEN’s response to requests “for Administrative Ruling on the Application of FinCEN’s Regulations to Virtual Currency” Trading Platforms and Payment Systems. FinCEN has clarified that both would require a money transmitter license under their federal rules. "

BlackHalo seems like a good option.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Since we are using this thread now maybe we can update the main page?

Just a thought Smiley
would be nice ;P
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello, I have a free service called Cointrack.net that is solution for BC users who need a convenient location to
keep track of their various digital currencies stored in a variety of forms.

Ciontrack does not store your coin; instead it displays any number of
your address balances. It can also notify you of balance changes
via email. This streamlines the process of keeping tabs on all
of your addresses, especially if they are stored remotely and/or on paper.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Since we are using this thread now maybe we can update the main page?

Just a thought Smiley
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Wallet v1.1.2 has been updated to squash a small bug I was experiencing.

No need to update if you're having no problems.

http://blkfeed.com/topic/271/wallet-update-v1-1-2
Activity: 105
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Hi everybody, this my first post, however, I've been in and out of black since May. Some trades were good, some should have been avoided. I'm long term bullish in here and I consider BC the only asymmetric-risk investment in cryptos apart from BTC. It has shown reasonably stable behaviour during the uninteresting summer months(relative to other coins), giving many opportunities to improve positions.

Lately, I have seen the trend change and many will associate this with the upcoming NightTrader release by dzimbeck or increased trading at BTC38. However, I have one more reason to be bullish mid-term. Reading many bitcoin speculation threads lately, I have come to the conclusion that many bitcoin holders and potential buyers are becoming worried of the increased centralization of mining and the increased ability of large mining farms to dump coins and some of them start  considering alternatives, like POS blockchains. Specifically, secure and proven POS, that means BC.

Is it reasonable to believe that BC adoption will increase rapidly in the future because of the above?

As long as work continues underneath the BlackCoin PoS protocol umbrella of development, I agree with you whole-heartedly. A stable and secure coin will be very attractive to others and they will undoubtedly lean to BlackCoin -- if they know of its existence and what it all offers. Getting into BlackCoin SOONER as opposed to LATER is obvious for many reasons. The addition of a few other exchanges (Excoin, Night Trader, and another unannounced platform that is quite ahead of its time and in private VC funded development) will create much needed liquidity and larger purchases into BlackCoin to aid its scaling as merchants hopefully begin adoption. Time will tell.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi everybody, this my first post, however, I've been in and out of black since May. Some trades were good, some should have been avoided. I'm long term bullish in here and I consider BC the only asymmetric-risk investment in cryptos apart from BTC. It has shown reasonably stable behaviour during the uninteresting summer months(relative to other coins), giving many opportunities to improve positions.

Lately, I have seen the trend change and many will associate this with the upcoming NightTrader release by dzimbeck or increased trading at BTC38. However, I have one more reason to be bullish mid-term. Reading many bitcoin speculation threads lately, I have come to the conclusion that many bitcoin holders and potential buyers are becoming worried of the increased centralization of mining and the increased ability of large mining farms to dump coins and some of them start  considering alternatives, like POS blockchains. Specifically, secure and proven POS, that means BC.

Is it reasonable to believe that BC adoption will increase rapidly in the future because of the above?
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
It's a little bit hard to follow multiple blackcoin threads.

Maybe just concentrate on this thread.

This is the only thread? Grin
Is the other one closed yet and/or is there a link to this one?
I don't quite understand what's so difficult about that, somebody should have the login for the account to do that ;-)

This is the only thread.

Is the other one closed yet and/or is there a link to this one?
I don't quite understand what's so difficult about that, somebody should have the login for the account to do that ;-)
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Activity: 602
Activity: 105

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Activity: 827
GUYS ENJOY WITH DICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Automatic Betting Bot Enabled

WALLET IS READY AND CHARGED!
+++++INCREMENTED BC FUNDS IN WALLET MASTER GAME! ROLL & WIN BC!+++++
Jump to: