Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 241. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 500
strong buying support but still many sellers. Im down about 10k $ but still gonna buy more. My goal is 750k BC  Cool
Wow, 1% of total supply is an unreachable dream for me Cheesy. 750k is about 25k $, right Shocked.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
strong buying support but still many sellers. Im down about 10k $ but still gonna buy more. My goal is 750k BC  Cool
Activity: 600
Shocked Why not copy all the old 1540 pages and the pages of the second thread to a "archive-thread", and start this thread at page #1 with "A BIG FAT LINK" to the archived thread? Or is that technically not possible? Shocked
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
So many pages, such history
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
alrighty.
wouldn't it make sense to close the other one then?
And add a BIG FAT link first and last page?

+ change Reedit and BLKFeed links
Activity: 700
alrighty.
wouldn't it make sense to close the other one then?
And add a BIG FAT link first and last page?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Have some FUD. rat4 is IE!

I was first, woohoo.
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
so it would seem Smiley
Activity: 700
Activity: 532
Good. This old thread is 1st in google "blackcoin bitcointalk" so there will be less confusion   Grin
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Welcome back, BlackCoin  Cool

That was a beautiful summer break.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Yeesh, things clearly ramped up since I stopped following yesterday.

Back to lurking I suppose.
Activity: 168
Hey Iconic

I want to apologise about publishing those images. It was a poor gesture and it was a rash decision that I should have thought better about it and not do it. This was only my ideea and nobody else had anything to do with it. I looked at the messages I recevied from Soekip and others but I was away from the computer so I couldnt remove the post. I saw it got removed by a moderator.

Again, this was my idea only and nobody had anything to do with this, and I wish to apologize for doing this.

Take your apology and shove it up your ass. I am not playing around anymore...

Iconic,

You are the one that started ALL of this. Remember that. You got 99% of the community against you now. And they have fair reasons for it. EVEN if you were right. You are a egoistic selfish guy that has no social skills whatsoever. You are done here. Take your e-penis, cash out, and go find a new community. This one doesnt suits you.

No I do not have 99% of the community against me...I have a dozen or so people using different accounts to try and make it look that way. But what you guys do not seem to understand is why you still keep posting FUD and thinking I am joking... I am show you why it isnt smart to joke around with families.

So, once again, you have all of these blackcoins, yet you are unable to refund anyone that has donated because you have to convert fiat to pay them back?  And the cards started shipping last week, yet no one in the US has received any?

Seems legit!

Two people...JUST TWO people asked for refunds. One was refunded immediately. The other was donated in BTC. My BC are in cold storage and I do not need to touch them to issue a refund on a donation.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
IE, didn't you say that the foundation or whatever is trying to press the price for BC lower? So what better way to lower the price than all this nonsense? Seems like this fight will continue forever. But what are your intrests in fighting? Why not start another thread or use PM's.
Activity: 322
Iconic,

You are the one that started ALL of this. Remember that. You got 99% of the community against you now. And they have fair reasons for it. EVEN if you were right. You are a egoistic selfish guy that has no social skills whatsoever. You are done here. Take your e-penis, cash out, and go find a new community. This one doesnt suits you.

From an outsider's perspective it was Gritt and his retarded comment in the wall st news item that started it all. But maybe I missed even earlier happenings.

It doesn't matter who started this, if we would be all act like mature, we had that cleaned out some weeks ago already.

Activity: 168
Hey Rob when you cross the line and start spreading people personal info in an open forum expect blow back. Every time these kids post fud, they are just adding fuel to the flame.
Activity: 277
Iconic,

From an outsider's perspective it was Gritt and his retarded comment in the wall st news item that started it all. But maybe I missed even earlier happenings.

Gritt's comment was very reasonable and normal. The only thing he wanted to say is that a third party organizes this and they are not responsible for anything that could happen (including taking risks). He should be happy that he did make that comment. Because to me, the whole wallstreet smells like a scam. Atleast Gritt and his team got themselves covered now, as they are not part of Iconics gamble.

Any professional would have made such a comment. +1 to Gritt. Very smart decision to stay neutral when people host BIG events in the name of Blackcoin. As you can't tell beforehand what might or could happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey Iconic

I want to apologise about publishing those images. It was a poor gesture and it was a rash decision that I should have thought better about it and not do it. This was only my ideea and nobody else had anything to do with it. I looked at the messages I recevied from Soekip and others but I was away from the computer so I couldnt remove the post. I saw it got removed by a moderator.

Again, this was my idea only and nobody had anything to do with this, and I wish to apologize for doing this.

Take your apology and shove it up your ass. I am not playing around anymore...

Iconic,

No I do not have 99% of the community against me...I have a dozen or so people using different accounts to try and make it look that way. But what you guys do not seem to understand is why you still keep posting FUD and thinking I am joking... I am show you why it isnt smart to joke around with families.

So, once again, you have all of these blackcoins, yet you are unable to refund anyone that has donated because you have to convert fiat to pay them back?  And the cards started shipping last week, yet no one in the US has received any?

Seems legit!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
IE has a group that controls 6 mill coins, that's nearly 10% and the guy doesn't seem stable anymore. He accuses MP group of controlling another 10%. I was a believer but luckily got out in time, just shows that all altcoins are pump and dump money grabs. Good luck holding with 20% of coin in hands of a few fighting whales.

lol he doesn't control 6 million coins. he might have 80k.... maybe.

He is way too cheap.

It time for you to STFU..for the past few days all you do is post asinine comments. Did you read the word group? Group as in more than one.
And no 80k? I got more than that in sales..my wife and I own over 2 million and it is not all in one account. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not...soon we will see how FOS I am...

...did you seriously just say that? I cannot fathom how stupid you are.

If you really own those wallets send a fraction of a BC to my donation wallet, but you won't and you'll make up excuses like always.

How do people like you function ?
Jump to: